51. How much time does he take to write it?
52. On which date Congress voted to get independence from Great Britain?
53. When the Declaration of Independence was accepted?
54. What is the Independence Day of the country?
55. During what time should the American flag be hung at half-mast?
56. What does the red color on the flag represent?
57. What does the white color on the flag represent?
58. What does the blue color on the flag represent?
59. How many red and white stripes are there on the flag?
60. What do these thirteen stripes represent?
61. How many white stars are there in the blue field of the flag?
62. What do these stars show?
63. Which state is there on the northwestern extreme of North America?
64. Which state is in the mid-pacific ocean?
65. What are the three main branches of the U.S government?
66. What is the function of the Legislative branch?
67. What is the function of the Executive branch?
68. What is the function of the Judicial branch?
69. In which branch the President lies?
70. What are the sub-branches of the Legislative branch?
71. Who can remove the president from the office in exceptional cases?
72. What is the role of the Cabinet?
73. Who nominates the Cabinet members?
74. How many votes of the senators are required to become a cabinet member?
75. Which is the highest court in the country?
76. Where is the Supreme Court located?
77. The Supreme court is responsible for what?
78. What is an appeal to the higher court?
Do you like science subject? if yes then try this 79+ Science Trivia Questions With Answers
79. For a case to be granted review, how many justices votes are required?
80. What is the step after a case is selected for review?
81. How many total justices are there?
82. Who nominates a candidate if a new justice is needed?
83. On average for how many years justices are appointed?
84. Who is the current President of the United States?
85. When he was sworn in as the 45th President of the country?
86. Which Article of the U.S Constitution states that the President of the country must be a natural-born citizen?
87. What should be the age of the citizen?
88. What is the third condition to become the president of the country?
89. How can a citizen contact the president?
90. Who takes over the role of president if he or she is not able to perform his or her duties?
91. What are the situations in which the vice president becomes president?
92. ho is the current vice president of the country?
93. After how many years have elections for president happened in the United States?
94. What is the name of the current first lady of the United States?
95. Which Act provides the outline of the Presidential order of the successions?
96. Who works on the federal budget of the country?
97. What is the time period of the government’s fiscal year?
98. How does the government generate money?
99. What are the main government spendings?
100. What are the discretionary spendings?