6. When the American Revolutionary War happened which led to the independence of the country?
7. How many colonies got independence from Great Britain after the American Revolution?
8. Who was the first President of the United States?
9. When did he become the President?
10. What was the Louisiana purchase?
11. How many acres of land was bought in the Louisiana purchase?
12. When the purchase was done?
13. How much was the worth of the land?
14. Who was the President during the early 1800’s?
15. The war of 1812 was between which two countries?
16. For how many years the war lasts?
17. What was the result of the war?
18. Which war divided the United States into two?
19. What was the duration of the War?
20. The war was between which two regions?
21. What ended slavery in the country?
22. When the Wright Brothers first tried to fly a machine in the air?
23. When did the country enter World War-I?
24. On which country did they declare war?
25. When did the women of the United States were officially granted the right to vote?
26. When was the first worst economic crisis in the United States?
27. What was the cause of this crisis?
28. The crisis resulted in what?
29. When did World War-II start?
30. When did the U.S enter this war?
31. What ended World War-II?
32. On which two cities the atomic bomb was dropped?