Colorado is the 38th state of the U.S admitted to the Union on August 1, 1876. The state is nicknamed ‘The Centennial State’. Moreover, Denver is the capital and most populous city of the state. Did you know that the residents of the state are called ‘Coloradans’ and their official language is English? Furthermore, you will be surprised to know that Colorado is the state to turn down the Olympics due to the cost, pollution, and population expected to boom in the state. Learn more amazing facts about the state in the given 60+ Colorado trivia questions.
Colorado Trivia Questions
1. What is the nickname of the U.S state Colorado?
2. What is the motto of the state?
3. Which is the capital city of the state?
4. What do the residents of the state called?
5. Which state is to the north of the state?
6. Which is the most populous city in Colorado?
7. When the state admitted to the Union?
8. What was the rank of Colorado joining the Union?
9. What is the total area of the state?
10. What percent of the area is covered with water?
11. What is the rank of the state depending on the total area?
12. What is the highest peak point in Colorado?
13. How much is the height of Mount Elbert?
14. What is the lowest point of the state?
15. What is the rank of the state based on population?
Colorado Trivia Facts
16. What is the official language of the state?
17. What is the state bird?
18. What is Colorado’s state flower?
19. What does the word ‘Colorado’ mean?
20. Which is the only place in the U.S where the corners of four states meet?
21. How much land in Colorado is owned by the U.S federal government?
22. How many state wildlife areas are there in Colorado?
23. Which is the longest continuous street in America?
24. Which is the only state to turn down the Olympics?
25. Which Olympic Games were planned to held in Colorado?
26. What percent of the state voters choose not to host the Olympics?
27. Why the state refused to host the Olympics?
28. Where is the world’s largest flattop mountain?
29. Which is the tallest building in Colorado?
30. How many stories are there in the building?
Colorado History Trivia
31. Which is the world’s largest Rodeo hosted by Denver every year?
32. How many living recipients of Medal of Honors does Pueblo have?
33. When the world’s first Rodeo held?
34. Where the world’s first Rodeo held?
35. What is Colorado’s state gemstone?
36. What is the state tree of Colorado?
37. Where is the world’s largest natural hot spring swimming pool?
38. Which is the highest paved road in Colorado?
39. Which is the highest incorporated city in the United State?
40. Which is the tallest sand dune in America?
41. Where it is located?
42. Which city of Colorado is known as ‘the sweet melon capital of the world’?
43. How many cities of Colorado are located at the Front Range of the Rockies?
44. What percent of the total population of the state lives at the Front Range?
45. What is the anthem of the state?
Colorado Rockies Trivia
46. Which is the largest metro in the state?
47. What is Colorado’s state mammal?
48. What is the state fish?
49. What is Colorado’s state grass?
50. What is the major source of water in Colorado?
51. The word ‘Colorado’ is from which language?
52. How many gambling towns are there in Colorado?
53. What are the gambling towns in Colorado?
54. In which year gambling became legal in these areas?
55. Which city of Colorado is famous for its peaches?
56. Where the great corn festival happens every year?
57. From which Colorado’s city the best green chilies come?
58. What annual sports event happens in Grand Junction?
59. Where is Colorado’s geographic center?
60. Where the Jolly Rancher Candy Company originated?
Also, read these 170+ Texas trivia questions and answers [All About Texas].
A Master in Economics having over 8 years of field experience. I am also a pro blogger loves to write articles for different blogs post related to kids, Christmas, harry potter, movies, and animals.