When children’s are between 5 to 15 age, it is very necessary to learn basic general knowledge questions. We listed 70 very basic questions with answers in this post. These trivia questions are totally for middle school students. In this post, we covered different regions, history, space, sports, and some other general questions.
If you are a parent of a middle-class student, then this post is for you. We already publish too many posts for children so this website will be very beneficial for you and your child. Keep yourself up to date with the latest general knowledge questions and answers.
Trivia Questions for Middle School
1. Angel is a nickname of which city?
2. “Sin City” is the nickname of which city?
3. “Windy City” used for which city?
4. Mickey Mouse shorts color are what?
5. Bee make what edible substance?
6. 75% of 1000 is what?
7. Largest rain forest in the world is what?
8. At which temperature water freeze?
9. Which colors are included in the Australian flag?
10. Triangle with 3 unequal sides are called what?
Printable Trivia Questions for Middle School Students
If your kids are between the ages of 7 and 15, they need to learn some basic general knowledge.
We all know that every child’s love feeling smart and the “middle school trivia questions” is the best way to encourage them to love general knowledge and self-esteem.
With the help of this middle school trivia quiz, you can easily boost the brain of your kids, but the main question is how to set up trivia for middle schoolers, so the answer to this question is given below.
How To Set Up Trivia Questions For Middle Schoolers:
- First, you can develop your own trivia questions for middle school students or you can select from these questions that are given below.
- Now select the format; some are given below.
- You can buy the dry erase boards or use paper and pencil for the answers.
- You can build a team that checks out the answers.
- Or you can use advanced technology.
You can decide the random middle school trivia game is just for fun or give some prize to the winner; it all depends on you how you can set up the middle school trivia questions and answers.
So in this article, we have listed 70 fundamental middle school trivia questions and answers; if you are looking for this, you are in the right place. In this article, we have covered different categories, and all questions are given below.
11. The Pacific Ocean located at which side of South America?
12. WWII last for how many years?
13. Five vital organs of the human body are what?
14. Sunlight is the source of renewable energy. Is it true?
15. Sloth is the slowest moving mammal in the world. Is it true?
16. North Africa covers mostly which desert?
17. Which Ocean exist between Australia and Africa?
Quiz Questions for 5 Years Olds
18. Approximately 71% of the earth consists of what?
19. Which fish has no brain or heart?
20. The Ocean exist between North America and Europe is what?
21. The first building in the history that have more than 100 floors was?
22. In cricket 1 over consist of how many balls?
23. 3 planets closest to the sun?
24. Mexico exists in which continent?
25. Name 5 human senses?
26. America celebrates Independence Day on which date?
27. Which is the largest continent by area and population?
Trivia Questions for Middle School Students with Answers
It doesn’t matter if it is a game night at home or you are going on a middle school trip, the middle school trivia questions are the best game that every student can enjoy and also they might learn new things.
Playing middle school trivia questions in a group is the best way to test everyone’s skills. However, most of the time trivia questions for middle school students range from easy to difficult so that everyone can join and increase their skills.
If you want to sharpen the mind of your kids and also want their knowledge about the whole world then the middle school trivia is the best option to play with your kids.
It might be possible that your child is curious one then it is also possible that learning about the middle school trivia questions is their favorite hobby.
So, after playing the middle school trivia question game you guessed all correct or not? You have to make notes for mistakes in each category and after this start a fresh round for the more fun and also for the correct answer.
28. How many years in 1 century?
29. How many years in 1 decade?
30. Total players in 1 baseball team?
31. Herbivores mean what?
32. Name three countries that start with “R”.
33. Amphibians can live in both water and land, is it true?
34. Which Ocean exists between the United Kingdom and the United States?
35. Circle contains how many degrees?
36. Which continent has more countries?
37. Earth atmosphere mostly contain which gas?
38. Litmus paper color turn into which color if acid found?
39. How many days in the month of May?
Trivia questions for high school students
40. Orange color is a mixture of which 2 colors?
41. How many numbers require to add in 85 to make 100?
42. Buckingham palace exist where?
43. Halloween celebrates on which date?
44. What is the 3rd letter of alphabets?
45. Hexagon has how many sides?
46. The hottest planet in the solar system?
47. The total number of vowels in the English alphabet?
48. Smallest Ocean in the world?
49. The number of stars and stripes in the American flag?
50. Helium-filled balloon go up or down?
51. Sun is a star or planet?
52. Bonfire night date is?
53. ½ and 50% are equal. Is it true?
Love thanksgiving day? try this: 59+ Thanksgiving trivia questions with answers
Trivia questions for high school Australia
54. The capital city of Japan is what?
55. Which planet has the highest number of moons?
56. Europe and Africa separated by which sea?
57. What will be one-third of 60?
58. Which 2 part of the body continuously growing entire life?
59. The Indian Ocean located along with the west coast of Australia. Is it true?
60. Guess the missing number? ?x10=100
61. The first president of the US was?
62. A civil war fought between which parts of the United States?
63. The third brightest object in the sky?
64. Planet closest to the sun?
65. In square miles which US state is smallest?
66. First atomic bomb dropped on which city?
67. Montpelier is the capital of which state?
Want to read this? 100+ famous couple trivia questions with answers
68. Total muscles in the human body?
69. The element contains how many types of atoms?
70. A smallest prime number is what?
71. What sweet snack is typically left out for Santa?
72. How many nights is Hanukkah celebrated?
73. What is the largest ocean on Earth?
74. PH number 7 indicates what?
Hello friend did you love these trivia questions for middle school? if you love this quiz then please share it on your social walls, and don’t forget to give us your feedback.