When children’s are between 5 to 15 age, it is very necessary to learn basic general knowledge questions. We listed 70 very basic questions with answers in this post. These trivia questions are totally for middle school students. In this post, we covered different regions, history, space, sports, and some other general questions.
If you are a parent of the middle-class student, then this post is for you. We already publish too many posts for children so this website will be very beneficial for you and your child. Keep yourself up to date with the latest general knowledge questions and answers.
Trivia questions for middle school
1. Angel is a nickname of which city?
2. “Sin City” is the nickname of which city?
3. “Windy City” used for which city?
4. Mickey Mouse shorts color are what?
5. Bee make what edible substance?
6. 75% of 1000 is what?
7. Largest rain forest in the world is what?
8. At which temperature water freeze?
9. Which colors are included in the Australian flag?
10. Triangle with 3 unequal sides are called what?
Printable trivia questions for middle school students
11. The Pacific Ocean located at which side of South America?
12. WWII last for how many years?
13. Five vital organs of the human body are what?
14. Sunlight is the source of renewable energy. Is it true?
15. Sloth is the slowest moving mammal in the world. Is it true?
16. North Africa covers mostly which desert?
17. Which Ocean exist between Australia and Africa?
Quiz questions for 5 years olds
18. Approximately 71% of the earth consists of what?
19. Which fish has no brain or heart?
20. The Ocean exist between North America and Europe is what?
21. The first building in the history that have more than 100 floors was?
22. In cricket 1 over consist of how many balls?
23. 3 planets closest to the sun?
24. Mexico exists in which continent?
25. Name 5 human senses?
26. America celebrates Independence Day on which date?
27. Which is the largest continent by area and population?
Trivia questions for middle school students with answers
28. How many years in 1 century?
29. How many years in 1 decade?
30. Total players in 1 baseball team?
31. Herbivores mean what?
32. Name three countries that start with “R”.
33. Amphibians can live in both water and land, is it true?
34. Which Ocean exists between the United Kingdom and the United States?
35. Circle contains how many degrees?
36. Which continent has more countries?
37. Earth atmosphere mostly contain which gas?
38. Litmus paper color turn into which color if acid found?
39. How many days in the month of May?
Trivia questions for high school students
40. Orange color is a mixture of which 2 colors?
41. How many numbers require to add in 85 to make 100?
42. Buckingham palace exist where?
43. Halloween celebrates on which date?
44. What is the 3rd letter of alphabets?
45. Hexagon has how many sides?
46. The hottest planet in the solar system?
47. The total number of vowels in the English alphabet?
48. Smallest Ocean in the world?
49. The number of stars and stripes in the American flag?
50. Helium-filled balloon go up or down?
51. Sun is a star or planet?
52. Bonfire night date is?
53. ½ and 50% are equal. Is it true?
Love thanksgiving day? try this: 59+ Thanksgiving trivia questions with answers
Trivia questions for high school Australia
54. The capital city of Japan is what?
55. Which planet has the highest number of moons?
56. Europe and Africa separated by which sea?
57. What will be one-third of 60?
58. Which 2 part of the body continuously growing entire life?
59. The Indian Ocean located along with the west coast of Australia. Is it true?
60. Guess the missing number? ?x10=100
61. The first president of the US was?
62. A civil war fought between which parts of the United States?
63. The third brightest object in the sky?
64. Planet closest to the sun?
65. In square miles which US state is smallest?
66. First atomic bomb dropped on which city?
67. Montpelier is the capital of which state?
Want to read this? 100+ famous couple trivia questions with answers
68. Total muscles in the human body?
69. The element contains how many types of atoms?
70. A smallest prime number is what?
71. PH number 7 indicates what?
Hello friend did you love these trivia questions for middle school? if you love this quiz then please share it on your social walls, and don’t forget to give us your feedback.