5th Grade Trivia Questions is a challenging but interesting quiz game for the primary level students. It is also a type of test of understanding for students who attend their class. It will decide how much you pay attention to your class lectures because if you pay 100 percent attention to the lectures in class you will definitely be able to answer all these questions.
So, be ready to take this quiz to test your knowledge and memory about the things you study in your 5th grade. These are 100+ 5th Grade Trivia Questions on topics such as Science, World History, General knowledge, and English, etc.
5th Grade Trivia Questions
1. Which is the largest country in the world?
2. How larger in size is Russia than the United States?
3. How many states of the United States?
4. Which is the only continent where spiders don’t exist?
5. Why are spiders extremely diverse?
6. How many legs spiders have?
7. What are the four great inventions of ancient China?
8. Which one of these inventions is used to invent Fireworks?
9. Who invents the phonographs?
10. When the first phonograph was invented?
11. What does protagonist mean?
12. Which is the second most populous city in the United States?
13. When the five-ringed symbol of Olympics was designed?
14. What are the colors of the rings?
15. Which months in the Georgian calendar have 30 days?
16. What is the capital of France?
17. What are the three most populous countries in Europe?
18. Which is the sixth largest country in the world?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 100+ california history trivia questions and answers
5th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers Printable pdf
Do you think your children are quick-witted or smarter? Or do you play any fifth-grade trivia question to check the smartness of children?
Fifth-grade kid’s trivia questions are quite challenging for children. But very helpful because it helps to boost their knowledge and skills up to the mark.
So, for middle school and elementary school ages children, fifth-grade trivia question is helpful because they can learn many of the general knowledge concepts they never knew before.
The fifth-grade trivia question for kids not only helps the children in the way of increasing knowledge. But it also makes the children turn themselves an educated and well-rounded citizens of the world.
These fifth-grade trivia questions are specifically designed for the sake of immersive learning experience and are also trusted by children and educators’ parents.
These fifth-grade trivia questions include some general topics that specifically include idioms, photosynthesis, decimals, prepositions, economics, multiple fractions, and decimals.
So it is up to you, which one of the categories you want to play in the fifth-grade trivia question and answer for kids.
If your children learn and then forget everything in the class, it is the best option and your responsibility to relearn him. In this way, 5th-grade trivia questions help you out better.
19. Which wonder of the world is located in Egypt?
20. Which is the largest and deepest ocean in the world?
21. Which U.S state is located outside North America?
22. Which is the smallest and most densely populated state in the U.S?
23. What are the three largest countries in North America?
24. Which is the largest international border between two countries?
25. What is the Bill of Rights in the context of the United States?
26. Which writing system is called Hieroglyphics?
27. Which is the largest U.S state?
28. Which American Civil War battle had the largest number of casualties?
29. What is the capital of the United States of America?
30. What are synonyms?
Do you know how many senses humans have? And what are those senses? Which is the largest organ of the human body? Which is the strongest bone of the human body? These are the questions which answers a 5th Grade student must know. If you don’t know here is a chance to get answers to these and many other questions. These are some 5th grade science questions and answers.
5th Grade Science Questions and Answers
31. What are the human’s five senses?
32. Which is the strongest and biggest bone in the human body?
33. What are carnivores?
34. When Thomas Edison invented the bulb?
35. Neil Armstrong and Who are the first persons to walk on the moon?
36. Which is the largest human organ?
37. Which gas is necessary for breathing?
38. Which is the hardest natural mineral?
39. Which animals group is known as a murder?
40. What are invertebrates?
41. The species which can live on both land and water are known as what?
42. Which animal is mostly found in Australia?
43. Which is the smallest planet in the solar system?
44. What is the plural of sheep?
45. Which animal’s group is called a pack?
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions Quizlet
46. What is plot in a story?
47. Which type of story is called fable?
48. Who is the protagonist of a story?
49. What are the Articles in English grammar?
50. Who is the most famous English play writer?
51. Which ocean is in between New York and London?
52. Greece is in which continent?
53. Which Great lakes are in the United States?
54. In which continent is the largest desert?
55. Which is the largest country in the world?
56. Which river separates the United States and Mexico?
57. What is the language used in Quebec?
58. Quebec is the province in which country?
59. Which continent is an island as well?
60. Mount Everest is included in which mountain range?
Math is a subject the majority of students don’t like. It found very difficult for the students. However, if you get some basic concepts of Mathematics you start loving the subject because it will become very interesting. Also, it is a mark gaining subject. Therefore, we provide you 5th Grade Math Trivia Questions and Answers which will help you to understand the basic concepts of the subject easily.
5th Grade MathTrivia Questions and Answers
61. Which letters are usually used in Roman numerical system?
62. What is the SI base unit of mass?
63. A polygon which has eight sides is known as what?
64. Which polygon is known as a hexagon?
65. A kilogram has how many grams?
66. What is the formula to find the area of a triangle?
67. How many eggs would be in two dozens?
68. How to write number 16 in Roman?
69. In fraction what is the number above is called?
70. LCM stands for what?
71. What are the first prime numbers?
72. How much is the sum of the angels of a triangle?
73. What are the three main branches of Mathematics?
74. Who is known as the father of Mathematics?
75. What the symbol (*) shows in maths?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 60+ entertainment trivia questions and answers
5th Grade Trivia Questions Jeopardy
76. Which famous statue has a torch in her hand?
77. Where is the Statue of liberty situated?
78. When American Independence day is celebrated?
79. How many players are there in a baseball team?
80. Mexico got independence from which country?
81. What was the time period of the American Civil War?
82. The war was fought between which two regions?
83. Who won the war?
84. Who first used the phrase ‘Axis of Evil’?
85. Who were the Axis powers during World War 2?
86. Who was the Emperor of Roman Empire?
87. Which American President was assassinated in 1963?
88. Which city was first attacked by an atomic bomb?
89. What is the plural of Moose?
90. What are the five question words?
Fun Trivia Questions for 5th Graders
91. When the 20th century started?
92. Which of the Earth four layers are liquid?
93. What minimum age is required to become the president of the United States?
94. How the unit pound is abbreviated?
95. What is kinetic energy in science?
96. Which is the hottest desert in the world?
97. How many countries are there in the world?
98. Which two countries are the observer states according to the UN?
99. Which is the largest planet in the solar system?
100. What is the other name famous for Mars?
101. What is the capital of Canada?
102. Which essential gas is provided by plants?
103. Which two lines never touch each other?
104. Which is the fastest animal?
105. Which color is formed by mixing blue and yellow?