Trivia questions are a very interesting and easy way of getting basic information especially for students at every level of schooling. So, if you just joined the high school this post will help you. It includes 50+ trivia questions for High School students which we arranged after a lot of researches. Studying these trivia questions you can boost your knowledge in different areas such as Science, English, History, Islamic education, and geography, etc.
Trivia Questions for High School
1. How water is written scientifically?
2. John Lennon is one of the four sacred members of?
3. ________ is the basic unit of all living things?
4. The square root of 81 is?
5. The indication of any future event is known as?
6. A group pf wolves is called?
7. What is Metaphor?
8. On which body part a temporal lobe is placed?
9. In which direction a fan rotates?
10. What is the worth of one dime?
11. After how many years Olympic Games are held?
12. How the Olympic flag is designed?
13. What does the rings on the Olympic flag represents?
14. What are the colors of the rings?
15. Who wrote the novel ‘The Great Gatsby’?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ easter trivia questions and answers
Quiz Questions for High School Students
16. Who was William Wordsworth?
17. Name one of the most famous poem of William Wordsworth?
18. What is the date of birth of Prince William?
19. Who is the younger son of Price Charles and Princess Diana?
20. A 90 degree angle is called?
21. A 180 degree angle is called?
22. Where is the head-quarter of Microsoft Corporation?
23. Who is the CEO of the Microsoft Corporation?
24. What is the diameter of a dollar coin?
25. The world’s oldest city is?
26. What is an angle in geometry?
27. What the common point of the rays of an angles is called?
28. What are the types of an angle?
29. What is an acute angle?
30. What is an obtuse angle?
Questions and Answers for High School Students Australia
31. How many states are there in Australia?
32. Which is the highest mountain of Australia?
33. What is the height of Mount Kosciuszko?
34. Which rock is situated in the center of the country?
35. Which is the biggest coral reef in the world situated in Eastern Australia?
36. Australia is the largest exporter of?
37. Which Australian city is famous for the largest Christmas Parades in the world?
38. Who designed the iconic Opera House?
39. Which is the biggest city in Western Australia?
40. What are the most common animals found in Australia?
41. On average how much beer are drink per year by Australians?
42. How much is the world’s longest Highway located in Australia (Highway 1)?
43. In the list of Human Development Index where Australia stands?
44. Who named the mountain ‘Mt. Disappointed’?
45. How many beaches are there in Australia?
46. What is ‘Blue Bastard’?
47. Which is the most popular pizza of Australia?
48. What is the name of the pink lake situated in Australia?
49. Which is the national animal of Australia?
50. In which country more camels are found than in Egypt?
Quiz Questions for High school with Answer
51. What is a polynomial is Mathematics?
52. How many types of polynomial are there? Name them.
53. One of the largest art museum situated in Paris is known as?
54. Which mysterious region is located in the Western part of the North Atlantic Ocean?
55. What is a synonym?
56.What is the synonym of Awful?
57.What is an antonym?
58. What is the antonym of deep?
59. What is the order of planets with respect to its distance from sun?
60. What is the approximate temperature of Mars?
61. Which is the world’s fastest car in 2019?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ top trivia questions and answers
62. Which is the world’s fastest animal?
63. In a common music band how many musicians found?
64. V. Sindhu is associated with which game?
65. What is a prime number?
66. When the 27th Summer Olympic Games held?
67. What is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
68. Which sport is associated with the Agha Khan Cup?
69. Which batsman started his cricket career at the very young age?
70. The game Golf was first played in which country?