Trivia questions are a very interesting and easy way of getting basic information especially for students at every level of schooling. So, if you just joined the high school this post will help you. It includes 70+ trivia questions for High School students which we arranged after a lot of researches. Studying these trivia questions you can boost your knowledge in different areas such as Science, English, History, Islamic education, and geography, etc.
Trivia Questions for High School
1. How water is written scientifically?
2. John Lennon is one of the four sacred members of?
3. ________ is the basic unit of all living things?
4. The square root of 81 is?
5. The indication of any future event is known as?
6. A group pf wolves is called?
7. What is Metaphor?
8. On which body part a temporal lobe is placed?
9. In which direction a fan rotates?
10. What is the worth of one dime?
11. After how many years Olympic Games are held?
12. How the Olympic flag is designed?
13. What does the rings on the Olympic flag represents?
14. What are the colors of the rings?
15. Who wrote the novel ‘The Great Gatsby’?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ easter trivia questions and answers
Quiz Questions for High School Students
16. Who was William Wordsworth?
17. Name one of the most famous poem of William Wordsworth?
18. What is the date of birth of Prince William?
19. Who is the younger son of Price Charles and Princess Diana?
20. A 90 degree angle is called?
21. A 180 degree angle is called?
22. Where is the head-quarter of Microsoft Corporation?
23. Who is the CEO of the Microsoft Corporation?
24. What is the diameter of a dollar coin?
In high-school what you think about the different lessons that you learned in the classrooms? According to the statistics, most of the students had too much fun in their high-school days.
But the thing is that can you recall the different lessons of chemistry, English, Math, and other subjects? The answer is no because all these subjects are boring.
If you are in high school or want to recall the high lessons then the trivia questions for high school subjects are the best option.
With the help of high-school trivia questions, you can easily learn your school lessons with fun and entertainment.
High school trivia questions and answers are the best way for teachers to teach with more understanding and entertainment.
And if you are a student of high school then with the help of school trivia questions they can learn every lesson clearly and also with the full-on entertainment.
25. The world’s oldest city is?
26. What is an angle in geometry?
27. What the common point of the rays of an angles is called?
28. What are the types of an angle?
29. What is an acute angle?
30. What is an obtuse angle?
Questions and Answers for High School Students Australia
31. How many states are there in Australia?
32. Which is the highest mountain of Australia?
33. What is the height of Mount Kosciuszko?
34. Which rock is situated in the center of the country?
35. Which is the biggest coral reef in the world situated in Eastern Australia?
36. Australia is the largest exporter of?
Trivia Questions For High School Students:
We all know that our high-school students have to follow the strict curriculum of their school, and we don’t have any choice to pick our favorite subject classes; we just have to attend all the levels and study all the subjects.
Do you have the ability to solve the angle when given a perpendicular or parallel one? Or do you know which body system carries the blood?
If you want to know about these types of questions and answers, then the trivia questions for high school students is the best option for you.
Trivia questions and answers are among the most exciting and fantastic family games; it always provides you with the opportunity to spend time indoors with your family and friends.
But the most crucial rule of picking the high school trivia questions is to focus on what you know about your teens that they know.
With this rule’s help, you can easily pick the high school trivia questions that help your teen in their studies and boost their study-related knowledge.
Other than this, you can also increase the difficulty of the high school trivia questions and answers after knowing about your teen’s previous performance.
So in this article, we are going to tell you about the 70+ trivia questions and answers for high-school students; read the complete article and know more about the best high school trivia questions.
37. Which Australian city is famous for the largest Christmas Parades in the world?
38. Who designed the iconic Opera House?
39. Which is the biggest city in Western Australia?
40. What are the most common animals found in Australia?
41. On average how much beer are drink per year by Australians?
42. How much is the world’s longest Highway located in Australia (Highway 1)?
43. In the list of Human Development Index where Australia stands?
44. Who named the mountain ‘Mt. Disappointed’?
45. How many beaches are there in Australia?
46. What is ‘Blue Bastard’?
47. Which is the most popular pizza of Australia?
48. What is the name of the pink lake situated in Australia?
49. Which is the national animal of Australia?
50. In which country more camels are found than in Egypt?
Quiz Questions for High school with Answer
51. What is a polynomial is Mathematics?
52. How many types of polynomial are there? Name them.
53. One of the largest art museum situated in Paris is known as?
54. Which mysterious region is located in the Western part of the North Atlantic Ocean?
55. What is a synonym?
56.What is the synonym of Awful?
57.What is an antonym?
58. What is the antonym of deep?
59. What is the order of planets with respect to its distance from sun?
60. What is the approximate temperature of Mars?
61. Which is the world’s fastest car in 2019?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ top trivia questions and answers
62. Which is the world’s fastest animal?
63. In a common music band how many musicians found?
64. V. Sindhu is associated with which game?
65. What is a prime number?
66. When the 27th Summer Olympic Games held?
67. What is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
68. Which sport is associated with the Agha Khan Cup?
69. Which batsman started his cricket career at the very young age?
70. When was Microsoft established?
71. How many degrees are there in a circle?
72. Which city is known as the “City of Love”
73. The game Golf was first played in which country?