Welcome to the Google trivia questions. In this trivia we’re mentioning questions related to intro to Google, it’s history, some facts, and information related to it, many other apps of Google, etc. Almost every person knows about Google and using it for their need. Now you must learn and know about Google. Hopefully, this could help to update your information.
1. Google is?
2. Google provides?
3. Which is considered one of the Big Four technology companies?
4. Other big technology companies are?
5. It was founded in year of?
6. Who founded google?
7. Google’s logo designed since?
8. Where is the headquarter of it?
9. CEO of google is?
10. CFO is?
11. Number of employees are?
12. Revenue of google according to 2014?
13. Operating income of google according to 2014?
14. Net income of it, in 2014?
15. In 2014, total assets of it?
Google trivia questions
16. Search engine of google is?
17. Which app offers services designed for work and productivity?
18. Email of google is?
19. For scheduling and time management there is?
20. Cloud storage of it, is?
21. For instant messaging and video chat there is?
22. For language translation there is?
23. For mapping and navigation?
24. For video sharing?
25. what are top google’s suggestions for iqama?
26. And for photo organizing and editing?
27. Google has moved increasingly into hardware from?
28. Google was the most valuable brand in the world, year of?
29. Google began in?
30. Unofficial third founder, of google is?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 65+ Buffalo Wild Wing Trivia Questions
Google home games 2019
31. Google’s initial name was?
32. Why this name is given to google?
33. They decided to turn its name to “Google!” in?
34. Google acquires its name from the word?
35. And what googol is?
36. Which was the first link indexed by Google?
37. Which university holds the patent to PageRank?
8. What page rank exactly is?
39. Google handed it over how many million shares of its company to gain the exclusive rights of the patent?
40. Who was the first investor of Google?
41. Andy initially invested how many in Google during August 1998?
42. First storage of Google, was built of?
43. Why this is used?
44. Google launched its first homepage in?
45. Domain name is?
Google home trivia games
46. Google’s first doodle was?
47. Where this doodle was placed?
48. Doodle was published on Googless homepage?
49. Google’s first hoax for April Fools’ Day was?
50. What do you mean by mentalplex?
51. What is the purpose of this mentalplex?
52. Google was declared the best search engine in?
53. Google’s first tweet was?
54. Who became Google’s first ever playable doodle?
55. Google’s team of designers and illustrators have produced how many doodles for Google’s homepage?
56. Which is the parent company of Google?
57. This parent company was founded in?
58. Alphabet Inc. is a public holding company with which as its website?
59. Company’s unofficial slogan was?
60. This unofficial slogan was replaced by?
In this part, mentioning a questions related to Alphabhet, employees of google and what google provide services to their employees. Some questions are of Google's office structure, their past achievements etc. This could helps you to improve your general knowledge.
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ wizard101 trivia questions and answers
Google trivia games
61. Which is a secret hiring tool that Google uses?
62. Purpose of using this foo.bar tool is?
63. Alphabet holds various subsidiary companies including?
64. Alphabet leads the world’s largest Internet company. Name?
65. Market value of Alphabet’s share has seen a significant increase from near to?
66. Total revenue of Alphabet crossed to how many billion?
67. Which forms the major contributor to the revenue of Google?
68. Alphabet spent around $13.9 billion on R&D. What is R and D?
69. Google ranked #1 place to work for six consecutive years from?
70. What is Nooglers, short for ‘New Googlers’?
Games on google home mini
71. New employees easily recognizable with the help of?
72. Google along with its many services rank among the?
73. Google receives and processes over how many billion search requests per day?
74. These search request per day is equivalent to?
75. Word “google” acquired a place in the Oxford Dictionaries English as a noun or verb?
76. “Google knows more about you than your mother”, who said this?
77. Who is Kevin Bankston?
78. Google regained its position of being the default search engine in 2017. Name that search engine?
79. Google’s first office space was a rented garage in?
80. Google has how many offices spanning across 50 countries?
Games to play with google home mini
81. Google Translate, the language translation tool that supports over how many languages?
82. Google is a pioneer of?
83. Multi-colored bicycles meant for the use of?
84. How many bicycles missing from the campus every week?
85. Google officially rented a herd of?
86. What is the purpose of rented a herd of goats?
87. What Google Wi-Fi is?
88. Google claims itself to be a?
89. And notifies that?
90. Which animal skeletal structure, standing at the Google’s head office?
Google trivia template
91. Google’s head office displays various structures painted in Google colors like?
92. Google services faced global outage for how many minutes in 2013?
93. Because of this global outage there is surprising drop of the worldwide internet traffic. Average percentage?
94. Google’s dots in motion signify?
95. Google offers its homepage in some which languages?
96. Favorite feature of Google Maps is?
97. By 2014, Google had how many lawyers?
98. How many google funds used in clean energy wind and solar projects?
99. Google data center use less energy than typical data center. How many of energy?
100. Current logo of Google is the?
This section include some past history, countries where Google restrict it's services, in which year Google lauch it's own car, some knowledge about Google's logo, and much more. Hopefully you guys collect bundle of information after reading this trivia.
Google home games 2018
101. Google owns how many domain names?
102. Google restricts access to some business services in how many countries?
103. Name that seven countries?
104. Google is partially blocked in?
105. Which has the second biggest email client?
106. Which logo was designed the night before the site launched?
107. In 2006, Google acquired YouTube for how many billion?
108. This $1.65 billion was the fourth most expensive acquisition?
109. For the very first time, in December 2015, which site is more visited by people than Google?
110. Early 2009, which US president launch their own YouTube channel?
Google trivia questions and answers
111. Most expensive keyword in Google search is?
112. This keyword costs?
113. In 2014, Google builds it۔s own?
114. This car has a maximum speed of?
115. In 2015, Gmail has how many active users?
116. Google takes how many factors into account before delivery the best result?
117. Who joined Google+ just after its launch?
118. Google plus was developed under the code name?
119. Google announced the launch of a new company,on September 19, 2013, called?
120. In 2007, Google launched “AdSense for Mobile”, so to take?
121. Early days of Google, it could process 30-50 pages per second, today it processes?
122. Which was added as a Google language option in 2002?
123. First snack given to employees was?
124. Google bought Motorola in?
125. If a Google employee dies, their spouse gets half of their salary for?
126. Originally the Google homepage was aligned to the right and was very sparse. Why?
127. Google at first was stored on ten 4GB hard drives in a?
128. Google bought social networking website that is closed in September 2014?
129. There are more than 1000 researchers at Google working on?
130. In Googleplex we can?
Google history trivia
131. Name some top 5 highest paying job on Google?
132. About how many people send their resumes to the high tech giant every year?
133. First logo created by?
134. Colorless Google logo used for the funeral of?
135. What are Easter eggs?
136. Google Map was launched in?
137. How Google Voice works?
138.Google Search, also known as?
139. What is Google Scholar?
140. Google Play also serves as?
141. Google’s initial public offering (IPO) took place how much later?
142. Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Eric Schmidt agreed to work together at Google for how long?
143. For note-taking?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 90+ college football trivia questions and answers
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply