Some good trivia questions daily are better for your mental health. mental health is very necessary to be active. Usually, we don’t enough room to grow the brain. the brain also needs force and exercise to grow. one great exercise for mental health is quiz questions. question with multiple optional answers allow the brain to think. Similar options confuse the brain too much, which remind the previous things. in result, a force generates against your brain. which refresh and open your mind.
1. Which was the first country who accept Mexico as a separate country in 1836?
2. In which continent the largest Ozone hole exist?
3. The mathematical name of a liter is what?
4. How much time required sunlight to reached on earth?
5. Where is the highest point of the earth located?
6. In mathematics which type of angles is called obtuse?
7. In which century mathematician start using plus and minus sign?
8. The bit is the short form of what?
9. A cow gives an average how many glasses of milk in her lifespan?
10. Pineapple plant originate from where?
11. Suez Canal located in which country?
12. What will be the mathematical term for eight-sided polygon?
13. What is the binary system?
14. Giga stands for what?
Good trivia questions and answers
15. Which country considers to be the largest supplier of fresh water?
16. True or false: Uranus is the first planet discovered using the telescope in 1781?
17. Galileo was the citizen of which country?
18. Desalination is a process of what?
19. Do you know the age of the sun?
20. The moment of which planet is slow as compare to others?
21. Which planet spins faster as compare to others?
22. Approximately earth is how many years old?
23. Which country is the largest producer of vanilla?
24. Herring is the most eaten fish in the world. Is it true or not?
25. Music band considers being big if team members are more than?
26. Do you know which US state name start from latter “P”?
27. Madrid is the capital of which country?
28. Micheal Jordan is a famous player in which sport?
29. Chines flag mostly contain which color?
Good trivia questions for adults
30. In LED “L” stands for what?
31. “Hurricane” is a nickname of which famous snooker player?
32. What is Oneirophobia?
33. Standard chessboard contains how many squares?
34. The famous airport “McCoy International” located in which state?
35. According to the bible, what was the age of Methuselah?
36. Who performs the character of Mark Zuckerberg in the movie “The social network”?
37. What is the only stone that human eat on a daily basis?
38. What is the only fruit that has its seeds on the outside?
39. Motion Picture Academy Awards famous on which name?
40. What is the hardest substance known in the world?
41. Each year an average how many American people injured in the toilet?
42. Which country doesn’t fought a war since 1814?
43. The most common non-contagious disease is what?
44. What was the first movie of Charlie Chaplin?
45. Which is the second smallest continent in the world?
46. The largest country in Europe?
47. Do you know the currency name of Eurozone?
48. What is the longest Indian Dam?
Good trivia questions for friends
49. Arunachal Pradesh was known as what?
50. Area wise which the state of India considers to be smallest?
51. “Columbidae” is a family name of what?
52. Thailand is the main hub of which bird?
53. What is the Latin name of the dodo bird?
54. What was the name of Golden Eagle escaped from London Zoo in 1965?
55. True or false question: Bats mammals can fly using echolocation?
56. If Cormorant trained correctly it can catch fish. Is it true?
57. Paddling points to which animal?
58. Which are the only animals that have legs but can’t walk?
59. England and France connect by which tunnel?
Good trivia questions about a person
60. What is the world famous opera house name?
61. Belgium official language is what?
62. Do you remember 3 animals name which has no teeth?
63. Which bird gives only 1 egg in 2 years?
64. What is the national aquatic animal of India?
65. Which insect is considered to be the fastest in the world?
66. How many liters of water camel can drink at a time?
67. Which type of animal can be called dhole?
68. Is glass snakes are true snakes or not?
69. The only snake which prepares a nest for him?
70. “International symbol of happiness” represent by which bird?
71. Do you remember 3 different types of penguins?
72. Which bird has the longest wingspan?
Good trivia questions for high school students
73. “Ship of the desert” is titled for which animal?
74. In English how, many total alphabets exist?
75. What is the task of a postman?
76. Puppy is the name for what?
77. Trout, Dolphin, and Shark are the type of what?
78. From our body part which thing grow faster hairs or nails?
79. Mars is also known as what?
80. In 1912 Titanic sinks in which Ocean?
81. Complete the sequence 5,10,15,20____
82. Which 2 parts of the body continuously growing for entire life?
Love to read some unique questions? try this: 109+ free trivia questions with answers
83. The brain contains how much percentage of water?
84. The square root of 256 is what?
85. World War I start on which year?
86. “Trey” was the nickname of which famous personality in young age?
Good trivia questions for middle schoolers
87. 1 ice hockey team consist of how many players?
88. LPG stands for what?
89. Wind speed can measure through which device?
90. Falchion is what type of weapon?
91. How many different dog breeds exist in the world?
92. What is the most played sport in the world?
93. Parmesan cheese comes from which country?
94. Which continent considered to be the hottest in the world?
95. How many months exist in 1 year?
try this also: 100+ best trivia questions and answers of all time
96. How many days in a week?
97. What number comes after 20?
Good trivia questions 2017
98. Who was the champion of Chicago marathon held in October 2017?
99. The golf master men’s tournament held in April 2017. Who was the champion?
100. In April 2017, which TV show won the Emmy Award for “Outstanding game show”?
101. In which year king Salman removed the ban on women’s driving in Saudi Arabia?
102. Which singer releases his debut solo album “As you were” in 2017?
Good trivia questions about Australia
103. The founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange an Australian, born on which place?
104. The federation square located in which city of Australia?
105. How many times did Australia host summer Olympic games?
106. Geographically which continent is larger? Australia or Antarctica?
107. In Australia, Vehicles drive on which side of the road?
Good trivia questions about yourself
108. In the modern era, who is your favorite writer?
109. Which basketball player you like most?
110. Which type of business do you like most?
111. Which type of movie do you like most? Action movie? Love or horror movie?
112. What is your dream job? Are you happy with your current job?
113. Who is your favorite politician in America?
114. Have you participated in the recent US election?
115. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
116. How many books you have read in 2019?
117. Which operating system did you prefer? Windows or Mac?
118. Which brand do you like most? Samsung or apple?
119. What is the most precious thing you got in 2022?
120. Who is your most favorite Hollywood actress?
121. What is your biggest regret of life?
122. Which is your dream place for a date?
123. Who do you admire the most?
124. What do you do to control your budget?
125. What is the most amazing thing you have ever seen?
126. What is the one thing you have never taste and don’t even want to?
127. What is your biggest fear?
In this article, we covered history, movies, bible, animal, sports and some other trivia categories. if you like this post please do share with your friends, and write your feedback in the comment section. if you love to read more trivia questions then click here, or watch our similar post section. you can also visit our category section to see all categories.
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply