Multiple choice questions and answers are one of the best ways to increase knowledge, you are here to increase your knowledge. And you are in the right places. Yes, this article contains a lot of free trivia questions and answers especially prepared for you. All questions and answers find after a lot of research.
This post contains some questions for adults, you’ll some very easy questions also, which is especially design for middle school students, some fun trivia questions, some drug-related questions, and some multiple choice. You can say this post is a set of all categories.
Free trivia questions
1. The famous tabular chemical element “periodic table” invented by whom?
2. What percentage of Nitrogen exists in earth atmosphere?
3. Milo milk mostly consumed in Malaysia, is Malaysia the producer of Milo?
4. How much above the Langkawi Cable Car from sea level?
5. Which 2 sports are very famous in Ireland and considered to be a national sport.
6. No snakes found in Ireland. Is it true?
7. Computer disks, electric switches, etc are prepared using which polymer?
8. What is the feature of thermoplastic?
9. Cadmium causes which disease?
10. Bangladesh formed on which year?
Free trivia questions and answers
11. The word “Hook” mostly used in which two famous sports?
12. From which tool we can measure Altitude?
13. In Oology about what we study?
14. The first Scientist to see the cell under microscope was?
15. What Karl Landsteiner discovered?
16. Parthenocarpic fruits don’t need what?
17. Oryza Sativa is the botanical name of what?
18. Obligate Parasite is a fungus that can only survive on other living organisms. Is it true?
19. Which instrument is used to measure the intensity of an earthquake?
20. Chile Salt Peter chemical name is what?
Free trivia questions multiple choice
21. Monosodium glutamate is a chemical name of what?
- Name of Chinese salt
- Name of Mexican salt
22. Graphite is the purest form of what?
23. Smoking and tobacco are prohibited in Malaysia when the government outlawed tobacco advertising?
24. The Petronas Twin Towers was the tallest building in the world between which years?
- 1999 – 2007
- 2000 – 2003
- 1998 – 2004
25. Alpha-Tocopherol is a chemical name of which Vitamin?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
26. Access of Calcium Oxalate leads to which disease?
- Brain tumor
- Kidney stones
27. Charles Goodyear invented what?
- Vulcanized rubber
- Caro sin Oil
28. Singapore nicknamed as what?
- Garden City
- Asian Butterfly
- Flower City
29. Politically Ireland is divided into how many parts?
- Divided into 2 parts of Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- 4 parts
- 8 parts
30. Which is the oldest bar in the whole of Europe?
- Top Bar
- Maxon bar
- Seans Bar
Free trivia questions and answers for seniors
31. The combination of Hydrogen and Carbon make which compound?
32. Formalin liquid is used to preserve what?
33. Agrostology is a study of what?
34. What is the functionality of the Generator?
35. For bulletproof glasses which polymer will be used?
36. Which type of species can live on water and land?
37. Which element plays an important role in a nuclear bomb?
38. The combination of protons and neutrons are called what?
39. The green color of plants is due to which pigment?
40. How many percentages of plasma located in blood?
Free trivia questions for middle school
41. Human skin color can be determined using which pigment?
42. The right side of brain control which side of the body?
43. Which type of Volcanic rock float in water?
44. Mars is also called what?
45. What is the softest mineral found on earth?
46. Calcium is necessary for which part of our body?
47. The element Mercury is also called as what?
48. What is the functionality of blood plasma in a body?
49. Who discovered Pluto and on which year?
50. Saturn has how many moons?
Free trivia questions for adult
51. Invertebrates are which type of animals?
52. Which are the 2 famous animals that can see behind without moving their heads?
53. What is the main feature of mammals?
54. What the functionality of Bone Marrow in the body?
55. Which animal can store water in its body?
56. Baby blue whale approximately drinks how many liters of milk daily?
57. Age limit to be a bone marrow donor?
58. An average human body has how many red blood cells?
59. Marie Curie and her daughter Irene-Joliot Curie won the Nobel Prize for which field?
60. Safety elevators invented by whom?
Free trivia questions and answers to print
61. On which date Yuri Gagarin orbit the earth in space?
62. Which ocean have the highest amount of fresh water?
63. Iceberg is the largest floating thing in the ocean, is it true?
64. Before which, a chemical used to give anesthesia to patients?
65. In 1921 which famous scientist won Nobel Prize for his great work in theoretical physics?
66. Shark didn’t have any bone in their body. Is it true?
67. Which skeleton protect the human brain?
68. What is the pH level in pure water?
69. True false questions: Under the leadership of Lee Kuan Yew Singapore shift from third world country to first world country.
70. Who found colonial Singapore in 1819?
Free trivia questions and answers general knowledge
71. Nitrogen fall on which number in the periodic table?
72. On which year, there was a continue raining for 40 days in Ireland?
73. True or false questions: Guinness beer is most famous in Nigeria than Ireland?
Aslo want to read this? 70+ Geography trivia questions
74. Which is the only country in the European Union where the postcode system is not found?
75. Malaysian country official religion symbol is what?
76. What is Wawasan 2020?
77. What Singapore previously called?
78. Who was the first Prime Minister of Singapore?
79. During which era Singapore was occupied by Japan?
80. In which year Singapore gained independence from the British Empire?
Online free trivia questions and answers
81. When Singapore separated from Malaysia due to ideological differences?
82. Which country has the third foreign exchange market?
83. Second biggest container port exist in which country?
84. The word ha Halloween derived from which Irish festival?
85. What isthe Longest place name in Ireland?
86. St Valentine buried on which Church?
Love easy questions and answers? try this 160+ easy trivia questions
87. How many percentages of Irish people are natural redheads?
88. In 2018 which airline got the title “World best Airline”?
89. Singapore has how many official languages?
90. Which party continuously winning the election since 1959 in Singapore?
Fun free trivia questions
91. Most of the Irish people’s belong from which religion?
92. Who designed the white house?
93. Which country is considered to be 3rd largest tea-drinking nation?
94. True or false question: Most of the Local Irish people living abroad.
95. The Patron Saint of Ireland was born at which region?
96. Malaysia is abundant in petroleum, which state produced the largest amount of refined oil per day?
97. How many percentages of Irish people wear glasses or contact lenses?
98. What called the national symbol of Ireland?
99. Which is the smallest city in Ireland?
100. Which is the longest river in Ireland?
101. What is the total population of Ireland?
Free trivia questions about drugs
Are you a teenager? you need to read this post: 75+ best questions and answers for teens
102. Which type of drugs is more common in teenagers?
103. What is the meaning of Schedule 1 category drugs?
104. According to drugabuse.gov how many American use illicit drugs in 2013? And what is the age range?
105. According to the 2013 report on drugabuse.gov, how many American use Marijuana drug?
106. What is the total percentage of a smoker in America?
107. Which age peoples are highly engaged in drugs?
108. Which country invented the Crystal meth?
109. In Australia, an average how many people die per day due to alcohol-related illnesses?
110. Which drug is considered to be the most dangerous and most common?