Our main priority is to give our audience the best and useful information. By keeping this thing in mind we create this awesome post, in which our writers and researchers did an outstanding job. You can say “A best trivia questions and answers” collection. In this post you are going to read some pop culture trivia questions, set questions include questions about yourself. You’ll read such type of questions about yourself, that normally you don’t know about you. You may do that thing daily, but you even notice those things.
Some best questions about 2018, and in fact I am feeling happy to say you that, in this post, we include some all-time best trivia questions just for our readers like you.
Best trivia questions
1. In 1066 William defeated King Harold on which battle?
2. In 1928 who invented sliced bread?
3. Berlin wall fell on which year?
4. In 336 BC who was the King of Macedonia?
5. Napoleon born on which French Island?
6. Which artist paint the famous painting art “Mona Lisa”?
7. French revolution start on the era of which king?
8. The hundred year’s war fought between which countries?
9. Which country starts an industrial revolution?
10. War of Crusade 1st was ended on which year?
11. Which famous philosopher was a teacher of Alexander the great?
12. The battle of Waterloo fought on which date?
Best trivia questions ever
13. Which 4 presidents of the USA were assassinated?
14. Italian flag involved which three colors?
15. Who first time conquer the highest mountain Mount Everest on May 29, 1953?
16. Which historian is well known as “Father of History”.
17. What is the old name of Tasmania?
18. After the murder of John F. Kennedy in 1963 who became the president of the USA?
19. Which war was fought between Sparta and Athens?
20. The Korean war fought between which years?
21. On 1st September 1939, Germany invaded on which country?
22. The “Epic of Gilgamesh” story is considered to be the oldest story, is it true?
23. Cuba discovered by whom?
24. When Marco Polo visited China, who was the Emperor of China at that time?
Best trivia questions of all time
25. William Shakespeare birth year was?
26. The writer of “Olive Twist” was? Mark Twain or Charles Dickens?
27. The base of Aztec Civilization was from which country?
28. Russian 2nd revolution start on which date?
29. Michelangelo create which famous statue?
30. Suez Canal completely open for trade on which year?
31. Who established the Ottoman Empire?
32. A crimean war started the year was?
33. What was the horse name of Alexander?
34. Adolf Hitler duration as a Chancellor of Germany?
35. On which date Adolf Hitler committed suicide?
36. Famous philosopher Karl Marx was the citizen of which country?
Best trivia questions reddit
37. Inca is basically a civilization of which country?
38. 1st Sino – Japanese war fought on which year?
39. Titanic journey was started from which port?
40. Which 2 countries participate in the Falklands war?
41. The first Christian Emperor of the Roman Empire was?
42. The last Emperor of the Roman Empire name?
43. The silver city is a nickname of what?
44. Thursday Island is a capital of which Islands?
45. Bustard is a name of what?
Best trivia questions 2018
46. 90th Academy awards 2018 held on which date?
47. The 90th Academy award hosted by whom?
48. On which date Naqeebullah Mehsud killed in a fake encounter?
49. A recent total lunar eclipse takes place on which date? Also referred to as the super blood moon.
50. 2018 winter Olympics are held on which country?
51. Who directed the 90th academy award show?
52. Which TV broadcast the 90th Academy award?
53. Which airline crashed on February 11, 2018, shortly after takeoff from Moscow airport?
54. Which South African president resigned on 14 February 2018?
55. Which movie got the best picture award in the 90th academy award?
Best trivia questions 2017
56. On 1st January 2017 what happened at Reina night club in Istanbul?
57. What happened on 20 January in the USA?
58. Which protest is considered to be the largest single-day protest in American history?
59. On which date Morocco rejoin the African Union?
60. The first-ever SpaceX refights conducts on which date?
61. On April 13, 2017, the US dropped the world largest non-nuclear weapon (GBU-43/B BOAB) on which country?
62. On June 5, 2017, Montenegro join which organization?
63. 2017 world expo held on which city?
64. Recent “The great American eclipse” visible in America on which date?
Best trivia questions About Australia
65. Kookaburra animal is well known in Australia as what name?
66. How many timezones exist in Australia?
67. Downs Greenland in Australia is called what?
68. James Cook discovered Australia in which year?
69. What is the name of the highest peak in Australia?
70. What is the meaning of the Latin word “Australis”?
71. Father of Australian theater titled to whom?
72. The first Labor prime minister of Australia was?
73. First Australia Atomic test was held on which Island?
74. Do you remember the name of the first Prime Minister of Australia?
You may like this post too: 70+ logical math questions and answers
75. Trams started in Melbourne on which year?
Best trivia questions about yourself
76. Which habit do I love most in myself?
77. Am I happy, and am I on the right path?
78. What is the most important thing to be the success, and what should I do to be a success? According to me, the right answer will be “Right path and consistency”. First, choose the right path and then just focus and be consistent
79. Who was my most recent physical friend?
80. Who is the most inspirational men/women in my life?
81. What my friends and family members think about me?
82. When last time I smiled loudly?
83. When you go shopping last time for yourself?
84. Which task should I start right now to improve my lifestyle?
85. Am I feeling uncomfortable while talking with an unknown person?
86. Am I a good person today, as compare to yesterday?
Best trivia questions about pop culture
87. Which was the Madonna first video song?
88. Who was the winner of first American Idol?
89. Do you know Justin Timberlake’s middle name?
90. Satchmo was the nickname of which musician?
91. The first all-day cable news network was?
92. Which famous personality quote this sentence “Float like a butterfly sting like a bee”?
93. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie separated on which date?
Also read this post: 85+ best bar trivia questions with answers
94. In 2015, which song was remains on top the billboard charts for 14 consecutive weeks?
95. Who won the 2016 Oscar award for best actor?
96. David Gray released the album “White Ladder” in which year?
Best trivia questions for adults
97. 2016 Olympics was held on which city?
98. Captain Jack character performed by whom in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean?
99. The pac-man game was created by which Japanese video game developer?
100. “Rawhide” the famous theme song sung by whom?
101. What is the nickname of the famous singer Miss Adkins?
102. The famous song “Hanky Panky” sung by whom?
Also read this: 140+ food trivia questions
103. Jimmy Page musician developed which rock band in 1968?
104. Jim Reeves hit from which song?