Christmas is one of the biggest celebrated festivals in the world, the festival is commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is celebrated on 25th December every year. Christmas Day is a public holiday in many countries, especially in America, Canada, Australia, and in European countries. It is a religious event and is mostly celebrated by Christians.
Different people celebrate this festival in different ways. Gift giving, Christmas music, Lighting a Christingle, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, and Santa Claus are some popular and common things with which the Christmas festival is associated.
In fact, there are too many histories associated with this festival. We covered some Christmas history questions and some different cultures associated with Christmas in this post.
Trivia questions on Christmas
1. The day of Christmas is a source of what?
2. Christmas is a festival of which religion?
3. The people give gifts to each other on which day?
4. How do people enjoy Christmas with each other?
5. Is Christmas celebrated in any other religion?
6. Who was the hero of the super hit Christmas movie which name is Jingle All the Way?
7. Who tried to stop the day of Christmas to come by stealing all the useful things of Christmas?
8. White Christmas is a famous movie and who is the star of this movie?
9. What is the real name of the key character Scrooge from the novel A Christmas Carol?
10. A Christmas Carol is a novel and who was the author of this novel?
11. In A Christmas Carol, how many ghosts were present?
12. What is the name of the movie that featured Tom Hanks which is an animated movie?
13. The movie Tom hanks is a Christmas movie and it is in the category of which movies?
14. In the A Christmas Carol movie who has done the major role?
15. During the Christmas holidays which milk-based food is available, that has both alcoholic and non-alcoholic nature?
16. The traditions fruit cake Stollen is the specialty of which country?
17. In a British Christmas dinner which name is given to small and tiny sausages which are wrapped in bacon?
18. The costume of Father Christmas which is in red and white color was supposedly first presented by which drinks producer?
Miscellaneous Christmas trivia
19. In which direction it is good to stir mincemeat for good luck i.e. in a clockwise direction or anti-clockwise direction?
20. In Christmas, the people of Germany enjoy which thing happily in food?
21. The fruit cake which is considered as favorite cake has a good taste due to which ingredient?
22. For the making of the traditional recipe of bread sauce, what would the people stick into an onion?
24. A swede is made for which two vegetables?
25. What is a female turkey that is used in Christmas food called?
26. In Christmas pudding which traditional spirit is added to the butter?
27. The people of the world love which delicious food at Christmas?
28. Usually, the people give which type of gifts to their family members at Christmas?
29. How the people all across the world enjoy the day of Christmas and what they will do during the Christmas holidays?
30. When was the first card Christmas sent and who designed the card?
31. John Horsley designed the card of Christmas for which reason?
32. The U.K, Canada, USA, Germany, and other Commonwealth countries celebrate the day after the festival of Christmas officially as what holiday?
33. How the people say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
34. The long strips of shiny foil which is similar to tinsel are used for what purpose and what are they called?
35. What is the main reason that the people decorate the Christmas tree?
36. For Santa Claus, what are two other names used?
Hard Christmas questions
37. Which country has the famous tradition of filling the clogs of the children with candies and treats on 5 of the December?
38. Who shaped Rudolph, the most famous reindeer of Santa Claus?
39. When did Rudolph shape Rudolph, the most famous reindeer of Santa Claus?
40. What is the number of Santa Clause’s sleighs?
41. Who once stole the event of Christmas?
42. Which is the first country that used the famous tradition of Christmas trees?
43. Germany has used the tradition of the Christmas tree for which main reason?
44. What were the things that were decorated in the first Christmas tree?
45. Who created the electric Christmas lights?
46. The electric Christmas lights were created in which year?
47. With which saint or monk, the myth of Santa Claus is related?
48. Which was the last state that declared the holiday for Christmas officially?
49. Oklahoma is that state of which country that first declared the holiday on Christmas?
50. Why the electric Christmas lights were created?
51. Why the state of the US has declared a holiday on Christmas day?
Easy Christmas trivia
52. Christmas is a famous festival that is celebrated in many countries name the countries which greatly celebrate the festival as compared to other countries?
53. Which was the country that issued a stamp of Christmas postage for the first time?
54. In the United States when was Christmas declared a public holiday?
55. Which is the country that has a famous tradition in which a witch drops gifts for children by using the chimney at Christmas?
56. What is in the gifts that the witch drops the gifts through chimneys for the children?
57. In France what is Santa Claus called?
58. Which is the country that exports the largest number of Christmas trees?
59. Who was the American President who banned the Christmas trees to bring in the White House?
60. How many days do the people have between Christmas day and the Epiphany?
61. Which country has the tradition to light candles and pray on the graves of the family members on the evening of Christmas?
62. Why does Finland light up the graves of the family members on the evening of Christmas?
63. What is the importance of lights and prayer on the grave of people in Finland?
Christmas questions to ask
64. What is the main place where the people decorate the Christmas tree?
65. Why the people decorate their homes at Christmas?
66. How do most of the people of the world celebrate Christmas?
67. What are the favorite meals of the people during the Christmas holidays?
68. Where do the people celebrate the happiness of Christmas?
69. What is the most important thing which gives happiness to the people on Christmas?
70. Why the people sing and dance to the songs of Christmas on Christmas day?
71. Where did the Nativity occur?
72. The famous company that has made the concept of Santa Claus and gave it publicity worldwide is?
73. Why is Coca-Cola who has made the concept of Santa Claus famous?
74. After another animal which of the Santa’s reindeer is named?
75. The tailored Santa costume wored by which person for the first time?
76. When James Edgar wore the tailored Santa costume for the first time?
77. What the person James Edgar did after wearing the tailored Santa costume?
78. Is there is a concept of Mrs. Santa Claus? Or it is just a myth?
Facts about Christmas
79. What is the day which is celebrated after Christmas?
80. When the boxing day is celebrated?
81. Why the candies that are distributed at Christmas are red and white?
82. Why the people distribute the candies on Christmas?
83. Who helped Santa Claus in making of different gifts?
84. The Jesus Christ was born where according to the writings of the Holy Bible?
85. The celebration of Christmas was banned for the first time in which country?
86. What was the response of the people when they heard that Christmas is banned in England?
87. According to the traditions of Italy who distributes the gifts to the good children on the special evening of Epiphany?
88. Why the old witch gives the gifts to the good children?
Christmas trivia for kids
89. What are the favorite gifts for the kids on Christmas?
90. How do the kids celebrate the day of Christmas?
91. Who distributes the gifts among kids?
92. Why the gifts of the good kids and bad kids are different that is distributed by the witch?
93. The old lady or witch who distributes the gifts among children is from which country?
94. Which type of costumes are liked by the kids on Christmas mostly?
95. Which is a famous person that the kids want to meet on Christmas?
96. What is the favorite delight of the kids on Christmas?
97. Where do the kids spend their time on Christmas?
98. How do the kids take part in decorating the homes on Christmas?
Christmas quiz pdf
99. The French word that is mostly used around Christmas is?
100. What is the meaning of French word Noel in Latin?
101. When was the day of Christmas celebrated originally?
102. In which century the first use of Xmas was written?
103. How many figures are there in modern Santa Claus?
104. What are the two figures of modern Santa are supposed?
105. Which is the political cartoon who is mainly responsible for defining the looks of modern Santa Claus?
106. In what year Coca-Cola has started the use of Santa Claus in their advertisements?
107. Why Coca-Cola has started the Santa Claus in their advertisements?
108. Who has done the German Nazi Command to replace Santa Claus?
109. In which country the Silent Night has originated?
110. The first artificial Christmas trees were made from which animal parts?
111. In a Christmas Coral how many ghosts are present?
112. In the famous Christmas animated movie “The Polar Express” who was featuring the movie?
113. The famous cake Stollen is the traditional fruit cake of which country?
114. Which famous company first introduced the red and white costume of Father Christmas?
115. When you cross cabbage and a turnip what will be made?
116. In total approx how many Turkeys are cooked on each Christmas?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.