1. catholic church is also known as
2. Which church is the largest church of the Christian?
3. How many dioceses Catholic Church have around the world?
4. Who is the chief poster of the Catholic Church?
5. What is the core beliefs of Catholicism
6. According to the catholic church who is the successor the Christ apostles
7. What influenced the catholic church
8. In which century the word catholic is used to describe the church
9. Which church is the second largest church of the Christian
10. In which book the promulgated for the catholic church by pope john Paul is sums up
11. Which council addressed the relation between the catholic church and the modern world
12. Which hierarchy the catholic church follow
13. Who is the current pope of the catholic church
14. Who is the leading bishop of the catholic church
15. According to which law the catholic church regulate the government and organization
16. Which law is the oldest continuously functioning legal system in the West
17. What concern the canon law
18. The Eastern Catholic Churches follow the traditions and spirituality of
19. What is the title of the canon law In 1990 for eastern catholic church
20. How many percent of the world are Catholics
Want to know about Disney princess?: 70+ Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
Easter catholic trivia question
Easter is a festival and holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day after his burial following his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary. It is the culmination of the Passion of Jesus, preceded by Lent, a 40-day period of fasting, prayer, and penance.
21. Eater is also known as
22. Most Christians refer to the week before Easter as
23. Easter day include
24. What is Eastertide
25. When does the Eastertide
26. Easter customs include
27. What is sunrise services
28. What is ecclesiastical full moon
29. What is ecclesiastical lunar calendar
30. What is the martyrology
Want to know about Disney princess?: 65+ Memorial Day Facts Trivia Questions and Answers
31. In which year the book Book of Common Prayer published
32. What is the meaning of the word paschal?
33. In which year the paschal full moon fell on Saturday March 21
34. What is golden number?
35. Easter is determined on the basis of
36. The lunar year consists of how many lunar months
37. The term Quartodeciman refer to
38. What is Hebrew Calendar?
39. Who is pope victor 1?
40. When does the world council of churches found
Saint catholic trivia question
41. Three saint catholic church
42. The word saint derived from
43. The catholic church define saint as
44. What is Canonization
45. Who I saint Optatus
46. Who is Augustine of Hippo
47. The important works done by Augustine Hippo
48. who is recognized as a saint in the Catholic Church
49. the third largest Christian communion
50. who is the doctor of the catholic church
51. the patron saint of brewers, printers, theologians
52. what is Congregation for the Causes of Saints
53. who found the is the procedure of congregation
54. what is An apostolic constitution
55. who is the head of the catholic church
56. who is the most recent perfect cardinal
57. in which ear the cardinal Giovanni Becciu resigned
58. what is patron saint
59. who is saint veronica
60. what is scared tradition
61. in which church all Christians, whether in heaven or on earth, are regarded as saints
62. who don’t admire and honor saints
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.