Trivia questions and answers are a great way of increasing your knowledge in different areas such as history, movies, games, music, science, and others as well. In trivia, you will get a quiet selection of questions for you, and you have to give the right answer. The list of informatics, well-researched, and interesting trivia questions and answers will not only provide you an opportunity to give the right answer infect it allows you to get more information as well as knowledge about each trivia question and answer. After this, you will be able to find something really interesting and you will be able to ask questions of other people.
You can also get some funny trivia questions and answers that can become an interesting piece of reading for you. There is a level of knowledge that is embedded in these funny sets of trivia questions. They help you to give answers with a laugh on your face that you will enjoy a lot. In this article, we are going to give you some interesting and funny trivia questions and answers to boost your energy level.
1. What is the color of aircraft black boxes?
2. Do goldfish really have a memory of 3 seconds?
3. According to Russian law, the homeless person must be at where after 10 Pm?
4. Tennessee Williams born in which U.S state?
5. In which place it is illegal to catch mice?
6. The group of ravens is known as?
7. What kind of animal is known as jackrabbit?
8. According to the physiologist what is insecure that man can do during sex?
9. Which is the main ingredient used in the Bombay duck?
10. What is the crows group known as?
11. What is a special thing about the violin?
12. What is the name of professionals who are always late for Doctor Appointment?
13. How many years old the oldest piece of chewing gum?
14. What is a kind of animal which is known as a prairie dog?
15. Which is the country where fortune cookies were discovered?
16. On Sunday what is illegal to sell in Columbus Ohio?
17. What honey bees really collect to make honey?
18. What is the name of fear of being buried alive?
19. Where did Originate the Spanish flu?
20. For whom it is illegal to frown at in a new jersey?
21. What are the names of planets in the solar system that are known as Gas Giants?
Top Funny trivia questions in 2020
It is obvious thing without any doubt that funny trivia questions and answers will always motivate the children to learn, other than this the funny random trivia questions motivate teachers to teach with more energy and understanding.
If you are a teacher or a parent and finding a method to combine study and entertainment for your students or children then the best thing that you can do is try the funny trivia questions.
With the help of this, you can easily defeat the boring teaching methods and teach your children very well with fun and entertainment.
The funny trivia questions and answers will definitely give you more time to spend with your children and teach them new things.
Now we picked the funny trivia questions for adults that are proven beneficial for the students, with the help of these funny trivia questions and answers you can teach them with fun and entertainment.
22. The month in which Russian celebrates the October revolution?
23. In which country the Caesar salad invented?
24. Group of frogs is known as?
25. After which animal Canary is the name or island?
26. What is the name of an animal that kills the people more than the plane crashes
27. How long the 100-year war was last?
28. What is the color of blueberry jam?
29. What is the quantity of eggs that a female mackerel laid at once?
30. What is the size of kangaroo babies when they are born?
Funny Random Trivia Questions
Sometimes your mood will be learning new topics in funny mode, which means you want to learn new things at the same time you want to enjoy also. If you are in that mode then funny random trivia questions with answers are for you. This section will contain some amazing questions which are funny too.
31. What does an average person do 30 times a day?
32. From what the Walt Disney feel afraid?
33. What fictional character is real according to 25% of Americans?
34. In New York City what is illegal to shoot from a moving trolley?
35. The police officers of Washington officers to get a half-hour class about what?
36. What is illegal to do in the French vineyard?
37. Can you really lick your elbow?
38. Are you trying to lick your elbow after reading the previous question?
39. What is the thing that Americans does 22 times in a day?
40. What is illegal to do in Georgia with a fork?
41. What is illegal to eat with a cherry pie in Kansas?
42. The longest movie which is ever made?
43. What is illegal to bite in Maine?
44. An ailment that kills the most fruit flies?
45. For which purpose the ice cream cone was invented?
46. In Florida what is a ban on public places after 6 pm?
47. In Texas what is illegal to put on your neighbor’s cow?
48. What is fitted by the Spanish scientist that helps to increase the milk yield?
49. In Maryland what kind of creations is illegal to maltreat?
50. In Florida public places If you will wear a swimsuit then what will be illegal for you to do?
51. What was the name of Hugh Hefner’s jet plane?
52. A crossbreed between a donkey and a zebra is known as a?
53. On which bubble gum contains?
54. In 1926 from the US films why the japan delete 800,000 feet?
55. How many paintings were sold by Vincent van Gogh in his lifetime?
Funny Australian Trivia Questions and Answers
56. Which thing is read more in Australia as compared to other nations?
57. In which city the largest population of Greek outside of Athens is found?
58. What is the largest number of purebred camels in the world that are found in Australia?
59. Which place receives more snow as compared to Switzerland?
60. Australia has the world’s poker machines of 20%, but how many have the world’s population?
61. In the world which city can have aircraft land in its CBD?
62. Which is the highest-grossing Australian film to date?
63. What is illegal to do on the right-hand side of the footpath?
64. What will create a perfect sphere after combining it with each other?
65. Which is the largest island in the world?
66.For which Australia holds the world record?
67. How many eggs are consumed by the average Australian in their lifetime?
68. What is the name of the broken hills?
69. The capital of the Torres Strait Islands is known as?
70. Does the Australian nation have a native bee?
71. Where you will be able to find the Darling Range?
72. For which thing the Jon Hendricks was best known?
73. For which thing the Walter Lindrum was best known?
74. At which place you can find the Andamooka?
75. What is the name of a woman who was flying for the first time from Australia to England and from Australia to South Africa as well?
76. Who designed the building of the Supreme Court in Sydney?
77. In 1970 Due to the difference in rail gauge how many train changes were needed for the people who were traveling from Sydney to Perth?
78. How many miters the giant earthworms can grow?
79. In the CWA organization, the C stands for what?
80. What was the major work that was done by William Cox?
Funny Trivia Questions and Answers
81. Which mountain is the tallest one in the world before discovering Mount Everest?
83. What kind of animal is known as a horned toad?
84. Do some months have 30 or 31 days how many have 28 days?
85. Which thing is composed of 59% of nitrogen, 21% of hydrogen, and 9% of dioxide?
86. The catgut was normally made from the intestines of which animal?
87. What is the activity that a lottery winner do?
88. What do you know about the opposite of Dominos?
89. Which part of the Easter bunny do people like to eat first?
90. What is the name of the country that made the Panama hats?
91. How many pairs of underwear do men purchase in a year?
92. Which fruit originates from China?
93. How did the word chocolate originate?
94. From which is the camel hair brush made?
95. Who is known as Gambrinus?
96. What kind of animal is the firefly?
97. What is the age of the youngest pope ever?
98. Just Imagine that you are captured by the cannibals, and you are just about to be eaten. How you would be saving yourself?
99. From which the paper money is made?
100. Why condoms were used by the soldiers in World War II?
101. What is the name of thin that farmers use to tell their cattle apart?
102. What is the name of the first fruit which is eaten on the moon?
103. What result will you get by dividing 100 by half and then adding 50?
104. What is the name of a great lake state that has more shoreline as compared to the U.S Atlantic seaboard?
105. Why don’t the cannibals eat the clowns?
106. What is the name of the thing which is lighter than the feather but it is impossible for you to hold it even for a second?
107. What is really unusual about the reproductive system of male snakes?
108. To whom a Capriphilliac has sex?
109. 63% of Americans spend 5 minutes of their time a day to looking for what?
110. What s milk called in Indonesia?
Funny Tagalog Trivia Questions and Answers
111. What is the name of the city which is known as Walled city?
112. Who is the Filipino boxer who has the nickname “Pac Man”?
113. The Philippine President Benigno Aquino III is known as “Noynoy” and what is the nickname of his two sisters?
114. Which is the color of the 1,000 peso bill?
115. What is the LRT 2 station whose name refers to the Spanish word which means purity?
116. What is the name of the Philippines' national flower?
117. According to the 2000 census, how many people live in the Philippines but speak English Langauge?
118. What is the real name of Luneta park?
119. Is an iconic boy on a famous local brand of milk “Alaska” based on a real person?
120. Who still wants advice from their parents before getting married in the Philippines?
121. Was Gregorio Del Pilar the youngest General in Aguinaldo’s army?
122. In the Philippines, the locals enjoy many peculiar eats, including different things like?
123. What is the most hair-raising experience for people to stay at night in which place?
124. What is the name of a pen that is used by Marcelo H Del Pilar for writing?
125. What is the fertilized egg of a duck is called?
126. What you can enjoy at Davao Croc Park?
127. For which thing you can still get jailed in the Philippines?
128. What are the names of all provinces that contain the acronym CALABARZON?
129. What is the name of the youngest first lady of the Philippines?
130. What a widow must observe before marrying again in the Philippines”?
131. In Tibiao, Panay Island which is one of the best and strange things that you can really enjoy?
132. What are the local festivals are known as in Philippine?
133. Who is not criminally liable in case of swindling, robbery, and malicious as well?
134. For which purpose the annoying people can be charged in Philippine?
135. What was the title of the campaign Jingle by President Ramon Magsaysay?
Funny Bride and Groom Trivia Questions
136. What is the weakest subject of your partner in school or college?
137. Who does your wife talk to on the phone?
138. What is the name of your spouse's first crush?
139. What color slippers are the favorite of your wife?
140. What are the place, date, and time of your first date?
141. Did you ever see her in a bikini?
142. Who is a better cook?
143. What is the name of your spouse’s friend who is really attractive?
144. What was the thing that your spouse did most of the time in college or university?
145. What is the earliest memory of your spouse?
Funny Wedding Trivia Questions
146. What is the name of a person who is black sheep in your spouse's family?
147. What is the favorite pet of your wife?
148. Who is the favorite personality of your spouse when they were growing up?
149. We are completely opposite to each other when it comes to_____?
150. Out of the two of you, who is more talkative?
151. What percentage of the housework that your spouse says to do?
152. What is the most irritating habit of your spouse?
153. What is a gift that your spouse gave you as a big surprise?
154. Tell the three names of your spouse's best college friend.
155. Who takes more time in the bathroom?
Funny Baby Trivia Questions for a Baby Shower
156. Babies are born without which body part?
157. When newborn babies cry for the first time they produce tears in their eyes.
158. What is the percentage of babies who arrive on their due date?
159. When you can start reading to your baby?
160. Are all babies born with the same eye color?
161. What was the color used for baby boys in the 1900S?
162. How often is a baby born?
163. When does a baby girl or boy get their fingerprints?
164. What should you always bring for a mother when she breastfeeds her baby?
165. What is the meaning of that when they say 'baby blues?
Funny Black Trivia Questions
166. What is the name of the group that launched Freedom rides in the year 1961?
167. What is the name of the first African American Major League who was a Baseball player?
168. What is the name of the place Where was Malcolm X killed?
169. According to the magazine “Forbes”, who was the richest mogul of hip-hop in 2013?
170. Who was the host of the first black show?
171. What is the name of the first black person who wins an academy award?
172. Name the first "sit-in" at a segregated lunch counter.
173. What is the name of the first black country and western singer?
174. What is the name of the first African American family sitcom?
175. What is the most famous line of the movie purple?
176. Which 2 countries always participate in Olympics
177. The word "Bumfuzzles" means what?
178. What is the size of the largest human existing on the earth?
179. Which sport court exists on the top floor of the US supreme court building?
180. Sid is the real name of which famous character?
181. Hell is the oddest name of the town located in which country?
182. Won is the currency name of which country?