Science trivia questions are an excellent source for improving general knowledge. For those who have an interest in improving, their mental skills must learn these types of questions daily basis. Learning two to three trivia questions are enough to memorize. We find trivia questions on different subjects like history, geography, science, literature, poetry and much more. If you are interested in learning science related trivia questions than find some interesting worth learning questions below.
1. What is the symbol of silver?
2. What unit scientist use for the measure of radioactivity?
3. What do you think about which source sound travel faster? Water or air?
4. What is the purpose of manometer?
5. What thing makes Aurora?
6. Who is the inventor of the first battery?
7. Where was the first seismograph invented?
8. Which is the largest reef and where it is located?
9. Where is the Suez canal located?
10. Do you think the sun rotate?
Hard Science Trivia
11. What is the hottest planet in the solar system?
12. Do you know the distance between moon and earth?
13. What is the reason that eyesight changes?
14. How much dust develop from human skin?
15. Which blood type is rare in humans?
17. What you think which one has more hair follicles brunettes or blondes?
18. Which country has the longest coastline?
19. What is the popularity of the pissa tower?
20. Name the element that burns on the surface of the water
Science Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
21. Where is leaning tower in Pisa located?
22. Which is the fastest spinning planet
23. What is the age of the Earth?
6.9 billion years
24. Where is Notre Dome located?
25. What is shape of milky way?
26. Do you know where is the golden gate bridge?
27. What is the strongest magnet on earth?
28. What are trivial factors for natural number N
29. What number of hearts does octopus have?
30. Do you know about the heavy organ in human?
Weird Science Trivia Questions†And Answers
31. What does Abraham Lincoln not do while taking photographs?
32. One trillion germs live on which portion of the human body
33. Eaters of raw flesh people known as?
34. What does Bonnie booth do to remove the corn from feet?
35. In 240 BC which comet does Chinese sight for the first time?
36. What book do Christian place on their forehead to treat insomnia?
37. From where do major earth oxygen comes from?
38. How many bacterial cells in the human body?
39. Is SPF any agent in sunblock?
40. Name of plants and animals that live together?
Biology Trivia Questions
41. What is programmed death cell process called?
42. Who was the first man to see bacteria?
43. Which living organism live without the heart
44. What you name the tube-like the organ in butterfly?
45. Do humans have endoskeleton or exoskeleton?
46. How the human eye detects light?
47. Name the man known as the father of taxonomy?
48. Is water and salt compound organic or inorganic?
49. What type of bond is present in a water molecule?
50. What type of organism doesn’t need oxygen for growth?
Science Quiz For Adults With Answers
51. Which planet has Phobos and Deimos moon?
52. Big bang machine is also known as?
53. Where is the Olympus monus present?
54. Who was the first person who observe about the rings on Saturn planet?
55. Do you know about the valve present on the left side of the heart?
56. What is another name of SA node?
57. Do you know what is hepatitis?
58. Do you know about the slowest spinning planet in the solar system?
59. Do you know the length of the Martian year?
60. What is zero to 14 scale known as?
Science Trivia Quiz
61. In the desalination process, what is removed?
62. Which planet has the same size a step moon.
63. Do you know the metal that is liquid at room temperature?
64. What procedure known for sound navigation?
65. Which sea animal has a large eye?
66. Can you name the most malleable metal?
67. Name the process used for checking rubber with Sulphur.
68. Can you name the universal solvent?
69. What are the four processes of science?
70. What is another name of a cubic decimeter?
Science Trivia Game
71. How Much Do Bees Sleep
72. What you name the water and sugar mixing process?
73. Do you know the number of the earth in the solar system?
74. Do you know that how many eggs do queen bee lays each day?
75. What type of sunscreen is best to protect you against the burns?
76. What is the bets flotation device for the kid in the pool?
77. How long do symptoms of dry drowning last for?
78. How far does sloth can climb on the tree?
6 to 8 feet
79. For how long do sloth sleep in a day?
80. Name the red planet?
Enjoy reading? try these trivia's also