Mathematics is often considered a very difficult subject of many students. It is a very interesting subject but intriguing at the same time. There are many complexities of math that make it a difficult subject for young learning students. Here is a Math trivia quiz sheet compiled for students of various categories to enlighten them. Take the trivia questions and answers quiz to make sure you learn math in the most fun way possible with math trivia questions.
Math trivia questions
1. What is a net prime number of seven?
17. What is larger than a Googol?
18. What is the largest known number in math?
19. An integral number that is divisible by two is called what?
20. In the Roman number system, what does D stand for?
21. The rational number is denoted by which alphabetical letter?
22. Integers are represented by which alphabetical letter?
23. All numbers together with their zeros and negatives comprise to make what?
24. The number’s irrationality property by Pythagoras is equal to what?
25. Which number has three prime factors of 2 and 3 and 7?
26. Who wrote the history of Greek geometry in its earliest origin?
27. To what number system does R, X, M, and L belong to?
Fun Math Trivia Questions
28. What is the straight line that touches a circle shape at a single point called?
29. In a fraction of number, what is the number on the bottom side called?
30. What is athe rea of an equilateral triangle that has each side equal to length = 4?
31. What does fifteen minus seven plus 0 equal to?
32. Which is a bigger number: 100 or 10 squared?
33. Write down the square root of 81
34. How many days in one year?
35. How many years in one decade?
36. How many years in one century?
37. What does ‘C’ in roman numeric system represent?
7th Grade Math Trivia Questions and Answers
38. What number will add up to 8 to become 21?
39. What number will subtract from 10 to become 12?
40. The square of 2 is what?
41. Square of 3 is what?
42. What number adds to 1278 to become 1300?
43. What is the sum of 10 + 12 + 0 + 0.5 + 3 + 33 + 0.5 + 100?
44. What are whole numbers?
45. Write down 5 integers of 2?
46. What are 100 times 10?
47. What are 10 times 100?
Some easy math questions and answers
48. What are integers?
49. Do integers include negative numbers?
50. What is the difference between whole numbers and integers?
51. What is the top part of a fraction called?
52. What is the bottom part of a fraction called?
53. What is the answer of factorization 10x -100?
54. What does composite number have?
55. What is the largest composite number that is less than 40?
56. What are the less common multiples of 6, 8 and 12?
57. Who invented eyeglasses?
Math Trivia Questions for 3rd Graders
58. When you subtract 40 from 30 what will the answer be?
59. What is 10 + 100 + 15?
60. What does LCM stand for?
61. What does HCM stand for?
62. An angle less than 90 degrees is what?
63. What angle is equal to 90 degrees?
64. 100 into 431 is equal to?
65. 1000 into 222 is equal to?
66. Solve 10 + 4 + 6 – 2 is equal to what?
67. What are 10 times 5?
Math Trivia Questions for 5th graders
68. How many times does 6 divides to 18 evenly?
69. What is 18 * 5 equal to?
70. Write down one hundred and twenty-one million dollars in numbers
71. Write down 1515150 in words
72. How many seconds are there in 24 hours?
Geometry Trivia Questions and Answers
73. What day is a national pi day in the US?
74. How is a straight line segment defined?
75. What is a supplement of 75 degrees in radius?
76. A right triangle ABC is given angle B equal to 90 degrees. Which side of the triangle has the longest length?
Math word problems trivia
77. Word Problem 1:
Adam has 4 apples. He peeled 3 apples and cut them into 4 pieces. He peeled the fourth apple and cut it into 2 pieces. How many pieces totals does Adam have?
78. Word Problem 2:
Patrick is packing 50 boxes of sweets to sell at the local carnival. Each box contains 30 candy bars and 5 cold snacks. How many candy bars and cold snacks does Patrick have in total?
79. Word Problem 3:
Alice has 20 chocolates. She has 4 friends. She divides her chocolate evenly amongst herself and he friends. How many chocolates does each child get?
80. Word Problem 4:
In a shop, a notebook is 1.50 rupees, the pencil is 2 rupees and the color box is 5.50 rupees. Angeline buys one notebook and one pencil and 3 color boxes. How much does she spend?
81. Word Problem 5:
There are 100 channels on a Television network. The network has 10 south Indian, 15 Tamil Indian, 15 Pakistani and 60 English channels. How many Indian channels does the network have?
82. Only using the digit '8' and addition, how can you get '1000' ?
83. What are the three numbers that gives the same answer whether they are multiplied or added?
84. Only using the digits '1' and '7', how can you get '100' by applying subtraction?
85. How many feet are there in a mile?
86. What is the answer of -10+(-2x)=0?
87. What is the answer of 1.24/2?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply