Trivia question and answers are one of the best ways of getting and increasing your knowledge or to learn more about different things. You can find the number of areas for trivia question and answers. Here we are going to discuss the HQ trivia question and answers. HQ Trivia is a great live game show that you can play on your tablet or phone as well by downloading its app. Once the downloaded game will start you have to give answers to all questions.
After starting the game you will see the host of the game on the screen that may crack some jokes and explain all the rules of this game. After this the question with three or four answers will appear on your screen, you have to read the question carefully and then choose one of the most appropriate answers. If you will choose the right answer you will move ahead and if all the questions will be right then you may win the money.
1. Where is the famous Louvre museum in the world?
2. What is the name of the primary ingredient that is used in gasoline?
3. Which is the most common part of the post-production of the film?
4. What was the name of first American who went to space?
5. What is the name of the river that goes through London?
6. Which is the longest river in the world?
7. In which country the Venice is situated?
8. what is the first letter on the typewriter?
9. The Hoover Dam is formally known as?
10. Where the subtrahend can find?
11. which is the largest ocean in the world?
12. The ice cream is originated from which country?
13. What is the name of the place where the American president lives?
14. Which is the most popular state of the US?
15. Which is the smallest country in the world?
HQ Trivia Questions and Answers
16. Which is the hardest Rock?
17. What is the weight of the liter of water?
18. What was the nationality of Marco Polo?
19. Which pop album is the best selling of all the time?
20. Which is the capital of the capital of Ecuador?
21. What is the name of the largest Island in the world?
22. What color is the Absynthe?
23. Sushi is traditionally wrapped in?
24. What is the flavor of Cointreau?
25. Tell the square root of the 256?
26. Kangaroos are good in which activity other than jumping?
26. Which two colors make purple?
27. Who is the writer of Das Kapital?
28. IN which year the Elvis’ first ever concert?
29. Princess Diana died in which year?
HQ Trivia Questions and Answers Today
30. what company the two founders were worked together before creating Hotmail?
31. Which animal was first cloned successfully?
32. The largest two digits prime numbers are?
33. The largest bone in the human body is known as?
34. Who is the writer of Satanic Verses?
35. In roman counting X means what?
36. In which year William Shakespeare was born?
37. What is the name of the first wife of Henry VIll?
38. In one century how many years are there?
39. Another name of the devil triangle is?
40. What is the name of Ocean that touch Florida?
41. How many states are there in America?
42.What is the name of the person who was discovered in Australia
43. Which is the largest planet?
44. Who is the writer of Oliver twist?
HQ Trivia Questions List
45. In which year the Margaret Thatcher became a Prime Minister?
46. John Leach was famous for making which thing?
47. How many values the trumpet have?
48. The term piano man is known as?
49. What is the name of three primary colors?
50. What color is the Himalayan poppy?
51. The capital of Spain is known as?
52. Falchion is what type of weapon?
53. Which human nail grow faster?
54. What is the name of the currency that is used in Japan?
55. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is located in which country?
56. Which is the tallest animal of the world?
HQ Trivia Questions Tonight
57. What is the meaning of xylophone?
58. The day after Christmas is commonly known as?
59. What was the name of the earliest 3D Film?
60. Where the El Greco was born?
61. Which language has the most words?
62. Who is the writer of Our Man in Havana?
63. Which is the third Zodiac sign?
64. In decathlon how many events?
65. Which color starts first in chess?
66. In which year the American Civil War was ended?
67. In South Dakota movie which thing is illegal to show?
68. What is T-1000?
HQ Trivia Questions Today
69. What is the name of a fictional city to which Batman calls home?
70. Can octopus change its color?
71. In which year World War 2 was ended?
72. Who is the writer of the movie Holiday?
73. Who was the first James Bond Actor?
74. Ottawa has known the capital of which city?
75. What is the name of first ever actress in the world?
76. On 2 Dices how many dots are there?
77. Which was the nationality of Chopin?
78. Where you can find the smallest bone in your body?
79. In Roman counting, the C represents what?
80. At which temperature the water can boil?
HQ Trivia Questions Archive
81. The group of dolphins is known as
82. Which chess piece you can’t move in a straight line?
83. How can the bats fly in dark?
84. Which is the oldest Vampire movie?
85. Which is the shorted animated movie in the world?
86. Which is the longest movie ever?
87. A modern piano has how many white keys?
88. The real name of Jay-z is?
89. What is the name of the company who made corolla?
90. The technical name of the lie detector is known as?
91. How many men are there who walked on the moon?
92. The most Academy Awards goes tow which person?
HQ Questions Tonight
93. Real is the currency of which country?
94. IS Diamond is harder than the granite?
95. Amsterdam is located in which country?
96. The female swan is known as?
97. How many toes a dog have?
98. Cuba is the largest island at which place?
99. Which country has won the world cup twice?
100. Where the Mount Everest was located?
101. Pikeur cigars are made in which country?
102. Which is the longest river in the worlds?
103. The wooden carving is known with the name of?
104. What is Heliport?
HQ Questions Today
105. Which is the biggest desert in the world?
106. Into which river the river Jordan flows out
107. Which is the first musical instrument?
108. Israel’s military intelligence organization is known as?
109. What is the name of the planet that feels the sun rises in the west?
110. The Japanese are calling their country as what?
111. Because of the destruction of blood vessels which type of virus becomes a cause of bleeding in the body?
112. What is the name of the country that is recognized as ‘Economic Power House of Europe’?
113. At what date the International Customs Day is celebrated?
114. Triple Therapy drug cocktail is a medicine that is used for which disease?
115. What is the name of a country that is known as the Hermit Kingdom?
116. What is the name of a mathematical engineer of America who is known as a Father of Information Technology?
117. What is the name of the country that was first conducted the modernized census?
118. Who said that “Baby is a book. The teacher should study each page of this book”?
119. what is the name of a person who first time prepared intelligence test?