Pub trivia is a game night that happens mostly on a weekly basis in the pub. It is a great way to boost general knowledge whilst having fun at the same time. Pub trivia games usually happen amongst a group of people over a few drinks. It is surely a great way to engage with friends and get enlightened with the knowledge of the world as well with Pub trivia questions.
Pub Trivia Questions
1. What is the biggest organ of the human body?
2. Beaver is the national animal of which country?
3. In which popular tradition was dead bodies wrapped up as mummies and preserved for years?
4. Which human sense keeps on working after death?
5. Which human body part continues to keep growing all throughout life?
6. What was the full name of Princess Diana before marriage?
7. What was the royal title given to American actress Meghan Markle after she married Prince Harry in 2018?
8. Tom Hanks voiced which popular character in the animated movie; Toy Story?
9. What is ‘hallux’ in the human body?
10. Name three popular countries of the world where the currency is ‘Rupee’
11. What is the biggest fish in the sea?
12. What is the rarest blood group?
13. What is the most common blood group type in the United Kingdom?
14. Which planet of the universe did the fictional character ‘Superman’ come from?
15. What is the currency of China?
Bar Trivia Questions 2018
16. Who won the first ever FIFA World Cup?
17. How many holes are there for a bowling ball pin?
18. Name popular American music artist who released a music album called ‘Thriller’?
19. Who is known as the king of pop in the US?
20. What was the Disney show named in which singer/actor Miley Cyrus played a double role of an ordinary girl and singer superstar?
21. Who played the role of Miley’s father in popular show ‘Hannah Montanna’?
22. When you mix blue and yellow together; what color is produced?
23. Does apple fruit sink or float when thrown in deep water?
24. What is heavier in weight; 1 kg of iron or 1 kg or apples?
25. Which is the longest running American television show?
26. How long has Simpsons television show been run for on TV?
27. What is the name of Ellen Pompe’s character in Grey’s Anatomy?
28. How did Jack win tickets to Titanic in the movie?
29. What is the most common sign of pregnancy?
30. How long does pregnancy last for human beings?
Easy Pub Quiz
31. How many bones are present in the human body?
32. Who painted the popular portrait of Mona Lisa?
33. In which year was Pablo Picasso born?
34. What was the nationality of Pablo Picasso?
35. Name a Pakistani couture fashion brand that opened its first franchise in Qatar in 2017?
36. Who made the Taj Mahal in Agra, India?
37. For who did Shah Jahaan had Taj Mahal made?
38. Name three world popular pizza franchises?
39. How old was Martin Luthur King Jr. when he was assassinated?
40. Which is the basic country that the Star Wars Series has been primarily filmed in?
Pub Quiz Questions 2018
41. What percentage of people around the world is left-handed?
42. Which is the most populated country in the world?
43. Which country of the world was first to have a female prime minister?
44. Name Pakistani female PM who ran the office while she was pregnant?
45. How many episodes of popular sitcom ‘Friends’ are there in total?
46. In which popular Pakistani television show did Mahira Khan play the role of Khirad?
47. How many years are there in one century?
48. How many eggs make two dozen?
49. Name any three types/kinds of cheese
50. Name three types of red meat
51. What does Cinderella leave at the ball that helped the prince trace her?
52. At what time did Cinderella’s magical charm begin to wear off?
Pub Quiz Online
53. What is bigger; mars or earth?
54. What part of the egg has the fat content; white or yolk?
55. Name three types of Pasta dishes
56. What is the national dish of Germany?
57. What is the national fruit of America?
58. What is a traditional type of meat cooked on Thanksgiving in western cultures?
59. Where does Pasta originate from?
60. Where do cheeseburgers originate from?
61. Name the fruit that is a type of peach
62. What is the national dish of England?
Easy Trivia Questions for Adults
63. What was Christopher Columbus famous for?
64. What was Mir Taqi Mir famous for?
65. Who was the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan?
66. Who has married Jodha Bai married to?
67. What is the season of cold called?
68. What is the season of flowers called?
69. What is the season of rainfall called?
70. Is Mango a summer fruit or winter?
71. What is a Brazilian blowout?
72. What is the national currency of the UK?
Funny Pub Quiz Questions
73. 1+1 is equal to what?
74. How many apples did snow white eat to get poisoned?
75. What did Aerial give in return of becoming a human from mermaid?
76. What had made the handsome prince a beast in beauty and the beast?
77. Who is known as the King of Bollywood?
Pub Quiz Questions 2017
78. Who is Rapper Kanye West married to?
79. Who is the Rock?
80. Name a popular movie starring the Rock in which he played a rugby player?
81. Who is Nicky Minhaj?
82. Which singer released the song uptown funk?
83. Who is a popular domestic cook from the UK?
84. Which fish is actually not a type of fish?
85. Name three types of shellfish
86. What is the Capital of the United States?
87. What is the capital of Germany?
88. How many millimeters in 1 centimeter?
89. Which holiday is celebrated on a different day each year?
90. What is the first month of the Islamic calendar?
91. What was the title of Victoria Beckham in her musical group?
Also read this: 75+ best questions and answers for teens
2018 Trivia Questions and Answers
92. What is Canada known to have invented and it includes butter?
93. Name the only state in the US that cultivates coffee beans?
94. Which drink has more content of alcohol; wine or beer?
95. Who invented condensed milk?
96. What is the most popular takeout dish in America?
97. Who was the second wife of Hollywood actor Brad Pitt?
98. Which NBA star was Kim Kardashian notoriously married to for 72 days?
99. What is the name of Kim Kardashian’s children?
100. Who was the inventor of Iced Tea?
101. Which place is known as the capital of Ice Cream?
102. Which America invented the ice cream sandwich?