Bar trivia is a game night that is hosted by a bar, pub, restaurant or eatery. Bar trivia mostly happen late in the night. It is mostly a weekly event that is conducted by the bar owners to gather and entertain the crowd. It is also a great tactic of the bar that helps them win loyal customers. People also get a chance to befriend one another through these bar trivia nights and events.
Bar Trivia Questions
1. Who is a Phlebotomist?
2. What is the national animal of Canada?
3. What is Hogwarts?
4. What is the other name of Marijuana?
5. Homosexual relationships were legalized in which country in 2017?
6. What is the Capital of India?
7. What is the name of Queen Elizabeth’s husband?
8. What did Lady Diana work as prior to getting married into the Royal Family?
9. What is the name of the firstborn of Queen Elizabeth?
10. What is the name of the firstborn of Lady Diana?
11. What is the name of the firstborn of Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton?
12. Name an animated toy movie that has its sequel set for release in 2019?
13. How many daughters does the British Queen have?
14. What is the highest waterfall of the world?
15. How many pounds in 150 kilos?
Bar Trivia Questions 2018
16. What did William and Katherine name their third child born in May 2018?
17. Which popular American actress married into the British Royal Family in 2018?
18. Which Avengers movie released in 2018 has a sequel set to release in April 2019?
19. Angelique Kerber beat which tennis star to become worlds’ woman champion in 2018?
20. What was best selling song by Drake released in 2018 called?
American Bar Trivia Questions
21. What is the real name of American singer Lady Gaga?
22. How many players play a traditional Basketball game/ how many members in a team?
23. What person is not eligible to appear on the US postal stamp?
24. Name blockbuster American HBO television series that will air its final season in 2019?
25. Name the most popular reality TV show of America?
26. Name all five keeping up with the Kardashian sisters?
27. Who was the first elected black president of the United States?
28. Who was elected the 45th President of USA?
29. Name a popular American jewelry store owned by Donald Trump?
30. Why Tiffany & Co. named so?
31. What is Chandler’s last name is TV series ‘Friends’?
32. Which actor went on to become a mega Hollywood movie star from Friends sitcom?
33. What is the old name of American World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)?
34. Where was the first Wrestlemania held by WWE in the United States?
35. Name a popular American wrestler that is currently a mega movie star?
36. Name an American army tank that is named after an American wrestler?
37. The statue of liberty was gifted to America by which country?
38. What is the national fruit of the US?
39. Which American state is popular for producing oranges?
40. What is Houston, Texas famous for?
Bar Trivia Questions by Category
Here are different categories of Bar Trivia Questions
41. How many players in a standard football team?
42. Name one game played on the table with a ball?
43. Name three net games?
44. Which game has a round called ‘Albion’?
45. Name three board games?
46. How many players are allowed on the field in Australian football?
47. Name the national sports of Pakistan?
48. Name the most popular sport in India?
49. Arm Wrestling has originated from which country?
50. What is the minimum age of horses required to be to participate in Derby Races?
51. How long is a billiard cue?
52. How many holes in a standard game of bowling?
53. Which sport conducted the world’s first global championship?
54. Name a popular tennis male star?
55. When was first world championship ever held?
56. What is captain of the curling team called?
57. Which country hosted FIFA in 2006?
58. Which famous footballer is the best friend of Prince William and Prince Harry of Wales?
59. Which vampire movie series did Robert Pattinson play a vampire?
60. Name all four books of the Twilight series
61. Who played the character of Bella opposite Robert Pattinson in Twilight series?
63. Which boys’ band was most popular in the 90’s?
64. Name three popular songs by Singer Enrique
65. Name two movies in which Jennifer Lopez has acted?
66. Who is the richest Kardashian/Jenner Sister?
67. Who is Kim Kardashian married to?
68. Which ex-NBA player was Khloe Kardashian married to?
69. Who played the role of Harry Potter in the franchise movies?
70. What was the name of Harry Potter’s two best friends?
71. Who played the roles of Harry Potter’s best friends in the movie?
72. Who played the role of Belle in the Live Action movie of Beauty and the Beast?
73. Name three popular Bollywood actresses who have attended the Cannes Film Festival?
74. Who is Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra married to?
75. Name all three Jonas Brothers?
76. When is a live film of Aladdin releasing worldwide?
77. Which Hollywood actress hosted the 2019 Oscars?
Bar Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
78. What is groundnut also called?
a)Peanut b) Walnut c) Pistachio
79. Which of the following colors belongs to the ‘Pink’ color family?
a)Rosegold b) Lavender c) Indigo
80. Which country was first called Abyssinia?
a)Turkey b) Morocco c) Ethiopia
81. Which type of cancer can only be diagnosed in women?
a)Oral b) Skin c) Breast
82. Which type of cancer is the slowest progressing?
a)Oral b) Thyroid c) Skin d) Lungs
83. What is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in Men?
a)Lungs cancer b) Skin Cancer c) Prostate cancer
84. Who was the first female Prime Minister of Pakistan?
a) Benazir Bhutto b) Maryam Nawaz c) Fatima Bhutto
85. To which country did philanthropist, Abdul Sattar Eidhi belong to?
a)India b) Turkey c) Pakistan d) Turkey
86. What is the Islamic month of fasting called?
a) Rajab b)Shabaan c) Ramadan
87. Who is currently ranked as the best batsman of the world in cricket?
a)S. Dhoni b)Shane Watts c) Virat Kohli