Trivia question and answers are a great way of analyzing your knowledge or to learn about different things as well. You can get these questions and answers around different areas such as movies, music, history, science, and others as well. This is not only a good way of learning but it also provides you an opportunity to enjoy and entertain yourself. In this article, we are going to discuss the music trivia questions and answers. If you think that you are such a great music lover or you are a master when it will come towards music then this trivia will fit on you. You should need to go ahead and test yourself with these trivia questions. From the oldies who like classic or the younger who love to listen to pop songs, these trivia questions and answers are a great way of fun. These are designed by keeping the all age groups in mind so that they can learn and get more knowledge about their favorite music, singer or album as well. So here we are going to start, be alert and think before giving your answers.
Trivia Questions On Music
1.What was the name of the lead singer of the pop group Culture Club in 1980?
2. What was the first UK top ten single of the singer Madonna?
3. On the baby grand piano, how many keys are there?
4. What was the name of the singer who played the role of lead singer for the band “Queen”?
5. What was the name of a singer whose world tour of 2013 is known as “The Mrs. Carter Show”?
6. What is the name of the country that pop singer was born as Eilleen Regina Edwards?
7. Who is the person with band Tijuana Brass?
8. What was the type of a wood about which the Beatles sing?
9. What is the name of the person who composed Four Seasons?
10. The album of Nirvana debut is known as?
11.What is the name of the singer who plays lead singer role for Pearl Jam?
12. In 1970, which singer had a hit with his song “Piano Man”?
13. Robyn Fenty is the name of which pop singer?
14. For which music group “Sound of the Underground” was the first No.1?
15. In the year 2016, what is the name of the musician who won the Nobel Prize for Literature?
80’s Music Trivia Questions
16. “The love we share seems to go nowhere and I’ve lost my light” These are the lyrics of which famous song?
17. What is the name of the band who sing “Walk Like An Egyptian”?
18. What was the name of the singer who sings “Straight up”?
19. In 1983, which band had a hit with their song “Why Me”?
20. In 1985, which band with the duplicate name gave us “Broken Wings”?
21. Which singer sang the title song of James Bond film “License to Kill” in the late 80’s?
22. What is the name of the singer who sings “Push it”?
23. What is the name of two persons who made up a band ‘Yazoo’?
24. In 1983-84 what is the name of the singer who was from the New York City and had a hit song with “Break My Stride”?
25. ”You spin me around” sung by?
26. Which person wrote the Bangles that is a hit of 1986 ‘Manic Monday’?
27. With ‘Joe Le Taxi’ which person had a 1987 hit?
28. What is the name of the singer who sings “Flash dance what a feeling”?
29. Who sings the song “Bette Davis Eyes”?
30. In 1980 the Queen started out with the first U.S. Number One hit of them. What was its name?
Music Trivia Questions and Answers 2018
31.Who was the first hit piano-playing singer known with the name The Fat Man?
32.What was the song for which in 1982 Madonna released her first video?
33.What is the name of a US Singer who was called a King of pop?
34. Who was got married to the TrudieStyler?
35. What is the name of an American rock’n’roll star that caused controversy when he got married to a young teenager?
36. What was the name of the person who had made a highly rated 1959 jazz album known as a Kind of Blue?
37. Which person was replaced the Ozzy Osbourne as a lead singer of Black Sabbath?
38. Is 1967, which was the best-known recording single of the group ‘A Whiter Shade of Pale’?
39. Compose Vivaldi has the first name?
40. Which singer released the album, Alf?
41. ”Here my dear” album was released by the which singer?
42. Which person was to composed Boris Godunov and the Pictures at an Exhibition?
43. Which person has composed a classical piece Peter and the Wolf?
44. What was the name of a band that was having its name after the scientist from a movie Barbarella?
45. Which orchestral instrument can you play on the high note?
Music Quiz Questions And Answers 2017
46. ‘The club isn’t the best place to find a lover’ are the lyrics of Ed Sheeran which hit song?
47. Who was a TV Show’s judge “The Voice,” and his band sang a song that had a title of “Animals”?
48. In June 2017, Which is the new single that is released by Liam Gallagher?
49. On a live performance of Jools Holland, what kind of unconventional instruments that one of backing Noel Gallagher band plays?
50. In 2017, what was the name of a female artist who had the most streams on Spotify?
51. In 2017 which iconic hip hop group came back?
52. Who is the composer of church music?
53. In1742, Which person has composed the Messiah, first performed?
54. Which person wrote Tales from Vienna Woods?
55. Who was the person known as the “King of Swing”?
56. What is the meaning of the name “ukulele” in Hawaiian?
57. What was the instrument of Stephane Grappelli?
58. What was the name of the new single that is released in June 2017 by Liam Gallagher?
59. At which place it is thought that a banjo originated?
Modern Music Trivia
60. What is the name of the singer who sings the song “Sexy back”?
61. In 1969, which legendary US festival was hosted and took place over the 350,000 fans?
62. What is the complete title of the given song by the Mark Ronson? Uptown…
63. In 1997 which hit single was by The Real McCoy had?
64. In which year a song by George Gershwin “Rhapsody in Blue” was get played for the very first time?
65. What is the title of the song that launched and made Justin Bieber as superstardom?
66. In 1997 which single hit Mr. President had?
67. In 1994 which single hit Jodeci had?
68. In 1959, which three most popular singers killed by the plane crash?
69. In 1997 which hit single The Blackout Allstars had?
70. What s the name of Taylor Swift’s album that is Shake It Off on?
71. In the 1960s which three bands were the parts of “British Invasion”?
72. In the year 1994, Which single hit the heavy D & The Boyz had?
73. By which Beatle the James Bond song was performed?
74. What do you know that the Lorde will never be?
Easy Music Trivia
75. How better Robert Zimmerman knew?
76. Who is the person whose nickname came with the term satchel mouth”?
77. For who the Gangsta’s Paradise was No 1?
78. What is the name of the group who is made up of the Gibbs?
79. Which person was backed up by Pharaohs?
80. What was the name of a person that backed by His own Playboy Band?
81. What is the quantity of people who were there in the original queen?
82. Celine Deion was born in which city?
83. What is the middle name of Barbra Streisand?
84. with family stone who was singing?
85. members of the Silver Convention came from which two places
86. Brothers in arms is the best-selling album produced by?
87. Which person made a Sir Duke’s tribute?
88. In 1991 which person died who was the Def Leppard’s member?
89. In the 60s which person Born A Single Girl as well as a Woman?
Current Music Trivia
90. On Badfinger album which Clay Aiken single appeared originally?
91. What is called the two or more than two melodies or pitches sounding at the same time?
92. In which song the Johnny Reznik sings that “Everyone is forgiven now”?
93. How many MTV reality shows are those who used the song of Hilary Duff for their theme music?
94. Which rap act the Gorillaz’ single “Feel Good Inc” are the featured members?
95. For the high school talent show which song was originally written by the Taylor Swift?
96. Which single of the Britney Spears was co-written by the Shania Twain?
97. In Jamaican dialect What single od Mattafix has a chorus?
98. Each unique sound’s instrument or voice is known as?
99. What is the name of a British girl group who had a single known as “Pull Shapes”?
100. How the spice girls get their names?
101. What is the name of a UK “X Factor” winner who had a great hit “That’s My Goal”?
102. Is the song “Wrecking ball” is written by the SIA?
103. What is the name of a contestant in former “Pop Idol” who had a 2005 hit “Keep On”?
104. What is the name of a lady whose popular lips inspired the Katy Perry to write a song “I Kissed a Girl”?
Music Trivia 2017
105. In 2017 which person was released the ‘Human’, which is one of the best selling songs?
106. The previous albums of the Ed Sheeran are ‘+’ and ‘X’. What is the next mathematical symbol that he was chosen for his new release in 2017?
107. What was the color of the Badok of Cardi B’s?
108. Which lady was not announced that she is pregnant in 2017?
109. What is the name of a reality star who was not made any music in 2017?
110. On which track of 2017, The Coldplay was teamed up with Chainsmokers?
111. What part of the famous singer Shakira’s body is not lie?
112. In 2017, which singer was the most goggled?
113. Is the song bang bang was sung by the Selena Gomez?
114. Who is a Lil Uzi Vert?
115. In which song Katy parry gave help to write?
116. Which singer sings the song “Hello”?
117. Is Marilyn Manson a woman or a man?
118. IS the song “We are young” is sung by the black-eyed peas?
119. What is the name of the pop power couple who gave birth to the twins Sir and Rumi?
Music Quiz Questions 2018
120. Zeze had hit of which singer?
121. At 2018 NFL Superbowl, Who was the female vocalist that performed ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’?
122. ATM is the hit of which singer?
123. Who are the super-duo Carter’s members?
124. The song “When I Fall in Love” is sung by the?
125. Which singer is not a member of A$AP?
126. Chun-Li is a hit of which singer?
127. Before the Travis Scott which rapper was dated the Kylie Jenner?
128. What was the surname of Chas of Chas & Dave who was died in 2018?
129. What was the title of Eminem’s album that was released in 2018?
130. “Fake Love” is the hit of which singer?
131. Which singer had a hit “Love Lies”?
132. What was the name of TDE artist “Jay Rock” album that was released in 2018?
133. What is the name of a rapper who has appeared in an animated movie “Teen Titans Go” in 2018?
134. Who produced the ultimate track of Denzel Curry?
Thank you for reading. please don’t forget to share this amazing post in your circle.