Beatles trivia question
Beatles was an English rock band formed in 1960 in Liverpool, Beatles’ best-known line comprised of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr. Beatles were integral to the development of classical music and traditional pop in innovative ways. The Beatles explore the music styles like ballads, Indian music, etc. Beatles’ popularity still exists in the whole world and millions of people have had their music on their playlist. The given trivia about the Beatles band is for the fans of the Beatles band who wants to know about the interesting history and the detail about the Beatles band.
1) The Beatles band formed in
2) The Beatles band comprised of
3) Which band were integral to the development of 1960s counterculture and popular music
4) The Beatles sound incorporates the elements of
5) The Beatles band later explored music style ranging from
6) The Beatles band publicized as the leader of
7) How many years the Beatles band play in Liverpool and Hamburg
8) In which year the Beatles were the international stars
9) Who are the Beatles?
10) Fifteen-year-old Paul McCartney joined the Beatles band as a
11) In which year McCartney invited his friend George Harrison to watch the band
Want to know about useless trivia?: 75+ Useless Trivia Questions and Answers
Beatles trivia hard
12) Who was Beatle’s unofficial manager?
13) Martin’s first recording session with the Beatles took place at
14) The Beatles replaced martin in mid-August with
15) In which year the Beatles concluded their fifth and final Hamburg residency
16) In late October, the Beatles began a five-day tour of
17) In which year several hundred screaming fans greeted the Beatles band in heavy rain at Heathrow Airport.
18) How many journalists and photographers greet the Beatles band in heavy rain at Heathrow Airport?
19) On 7 February 1964, how many fans gathered at Heathrow, when the Beatles left the UK?
20) Touring internationally in June and July, how many shows were staged by the Beatles band
21) In which month the journalist Al Aronowitz arranged for the Beatles to meet Bob Dylan
Beatles trivia facts
22) From where the Beatles got the idea for their name
23) Whose father was absent for much of his early life but showed up when his son became famous
24) John Lennon’s hero was
25) The Beatles were nervous about playing
26) Who was the producer of the Beatles?
27) Who was Ringo Star?
28) Who got the Beatles band in the smoking spot?
29) How many weeks the Beatles spent on the billboard chart
30) The Beatles first-ever album was
31) The last album recorded by the Beatles was
32) Who from the Beatles band was dyslexic and legally blind
Beatles lyrics trivia
33) The first time the term “Beatlemania” appeared in print was a review by
34) How many dollars were earned by The Beatles in 35 minutes for their Minneapolis show in August 1965
35) When john Lennon marries Yoko ono he changed his middle name from Winston to
36) Which two are the only album tracks to be credited to all four Beatles
37) The BBC banned some Beatles songs include
38) In which year the Beatles hold the record for the most number-one hits on the Hot 100 charts.
39) John Lennon was murdered in
40) The Beatles as a group were active from
41) The first British performance of the Beatles as a group was on
42) Who from the Beatles band was the most famous solo singer?
43) The title of the Beatles’ debut album was
Beatles song trivia
44) The first draft of “Get Back” include the line
45) In which song the band’s regular sound engineer Norman Smith played all the hi-hat parts
46) Who wrote the song Martha, my Dear?
47) Who wrote the song when I am sixty-four?
48) German radio programmers were reluctant to play
49) Come Together” was conceived as a rally song
50) The original line in “With a Little Help from My Friends” was
51) Who wrote the song savoy truffle?
52) Paul was inspired to write
53) Who wrote the song Octopus’s Garden?
Beatles trivia app
54) Which song was the final song John Lennon recorded with The Beatles?
55) The line “I pick a moon dog” in “Dig a Pony” is a reference to
56) Which song was responsible for introducing tobacco to England?
57) Which was the last song Lennon and McCartney wrote together
58) Who from the band of the Beatles hates the drum solo?
59) Which song was their second single in the United Kingdom?
60) The single, as initially released with
61) With which song The Beatles had accomplished a modest debut success
Beatles daily trivia quiz
62) According to George Martin what was the original version of the song please please me
63) How many albums were sold by the Beatles until 2012?
64) How many numbers of the album of the Beatle is sold on iTunes as of July 2012?
65) Which band was started by John Lennon started in 1957
66) Which album of The Beatles band spent the longest consecutive time as no one?
67) The Beatles are the only band in history to have a
68) The Beatles’ last live performance was in
69) The Beatles song “Dear Prudence” was written for
70) The only George Harrison song to be played live by the Beatles was
Want to know about superhero trivia?: 75+ Superhero Trivia Questions and Answers
Question to ask about Beatles
71) The first Beatle to become a grandfather was
72) According to John Lennon the only true song he wrote was
73) According to frank Sinatra which album of Beatles has the greatest love?
74) How many Grammy awards was awarded to the Beatles
75) In which year Rolling Stone crowned the Beatles as the best artists of all time
76) The Beatles last single “The Long and Winding Road,” was released on
77) Who killed John Lennon?
78) The Beatles auditioned for Decca records on
79) The first British performance of the Beatles as a group was on
80) The Beatles once bought a private island in