We all know that the year 2020 was a very unexpected year for each of us. We were naive about how to spend our lockdown days. There was no eating out, friends got far apart, and even offices were closed. The only option we had was to play indoor games to make us fresh from the lazy routine. Many of us had chosen the board games. The lockdown has made a record rise in the sale of board games; the sale was as much that they are out of stock at several stores.
Trivia board games are also one of the best choices for you these days to make yourself fresh. Besides having the benefits of improving and expanding your knowledge, trivia games are also a fun way to get everyone involved at any game night or party. So, if you want to be a master of trivia board games then you must play some trivia.
Trivia board games
1) What is Amazon’s bestselling board game of 2020?
2) What was the first board game in history?
3) What is the oldest board game in the US?
4) Classical board games are divided into how many categories?
5) In the history of the United States which board game was based on materialism and capitalism?
6) “I should have known that” is an addictively entertaining trivia game with how many questions?
7) Which trivia board game has the format of giving answers to every question is a color?
8) What is that brain-tickling card game where you must guess the link between four questions?
9) How many players can play the trivia board game “Bezzerwizzer”?
10) In the Smart-Ass board game, the jumbo category die has how many colors?
Want to know about world of beer trivia?: 65+World Of Beer Trivia Questions and Answers
Trivial pursuit trivia board games
11) Trivial Pursuit board game introduced in which country?
12) What was the original version of Trivial Pursuit?
13) How many categories are there in Trivial Pursuit?
14) In the classic version of Trivial Pursuit, the geography category is in which color?
15) Green color is used for which category in the Trivial Pursuit game?
16) In which is shape playing pieces used in Trivial Pursuit are?
17) Which edition of Trivial Pursuit is the simplified edition where every correct answer earns the player a wedge, thus making the game time shorter?
18) Which version of trivial pursuit was titled as dumbed down in comparison to the previous one by the players?
19) When did the Trivial Pursuit Ruby edition come out?
20) Which skill is required to play Trivial Pursuit?
Best trivia board games 2018
21) One of the popular trivia board games of 2018 was “iKNOW”, how many question categories are there in this game?
22) The blue color is for which question category in the board game iKNOW?
23) Which color is for the question category of “phenomena and events” in the board game iKNOW?
24) In the board game iKNOW, each white chip is worth one point and each black chip is worth how many white chips?
25) Which board game was one of the famous games of 2018 in which players guess the areas and measurements regarding the topic on the game cards?
26) How many wild cards are there in the board game Anomia?
27) Which board game have card list people, words, initials, movies, and laws?
28) In the board game Balderdash how many points are given to the dasher if no players guess the real answer?
29) Which player is the first player in the board game Timeline?
30) How many cards are there in the board game Timeline, each with the invention and its image on one side?
History trivia board games
31) In the board game The Oregon Trail there are 58 Trail Cards, 32 Calamity Cards and how many supply cards are there?
32) Which game was one of the first games to be made into a computer game in 1979?
33) Which traditional board game has 4,531,985,219,092 possible positions?
34) The inventor of which game came up with the idea for the game after he and his wife dominated another couple in Pictionary, but lost horribly in Scrabble?
35) The longest Monopoly game ever went on for how many days?
36) Which game was invented by a sophomore at the University of Illinois in 1962 as part of a class assignment to invent a game or toy?
37) Two journalists invented Trivial Pursuit in 45 minutes after being shocked at the price of which board game set?
38) According to Hasbro, which board game was invented by a wealthy Canadian couple who liked to play the game on their Yacht?
39) What does the symbol “c” mean which is appearing before some of the dates in the board game Chronology?
40) From which country the board game Chronology came?
Want to know about best highly informative trivia?: 70+ Highly Informative Trivia Quiz about Andy Griffith
Now it is time to answer the question of the most popular games which is for the movie buff, to test your knowledge of comedy, cartoon, action, adventure, drama, musicals, sci-fi, and horror movies.
Movie trivia board games
41) In “Scene It?” how many question categories are there?
42) In the question categories of “Scene It?” how many categories require the included DVD?
43) In which series of “Scene It?” board game if a Player wins any challenge while on a Floo powder space, on their next roll they move twice the number of spaces shown on the Numbered Die?
44) In which movie trivia board game, players compete to answer trivia questions in five categories, including Who’s Who, Quotes, In the Movies, Reel Knowledge, and Directors?
45) Cinelinx is a fast-paced card game for how many players?
46) What is the perfect game for anyone who enjoys movies in which every card contains a movie element from one of seven different Categories?
47)In which movie trivia board game, players deliver actual lines from movies, trying to get their teammates to guess such things as what film it is from, who said it, and who starred in it?
48) Which brand produces the movie trivia game “movie Buff”?
49) In “Movie Meets Movie!” we must guess the combined movies or pitch the best, funniest and worst movie descriptions by using what?
50) An offer you cannot refuse! Perfect for any movie buff! This label is written on which board game box produce by the brand outset?
51) In which game all the players act as scientists and speed around the world, putting out fires and killing germs, cure all four deadly diseases and you win?
Music trivia board games
52) Eight Challenge categories: Award-Winning Videos, Best of Unplugged, Pop Anthems, Headbangers, Teenage Angst, Hip Hop Hips, Queens of MTV, and Across the Pond. In which music trivia board game these categories included?
53) Pull out a game stick and sing the first line to the group. Be the first to sing the next line of the song to win a stick. The person or team with the most sticks wins! which game use this strategy?
54) On which trivia board game box this label is written: “The game of melodies and memories”?
55) How many music categories are there in the “Music Mania” board game?
56) Which music categories are included in the music board game “Music Mania”?
57) Which music board game is one of the most successful compilation album series of all time Music Trivia questions from the 80’s, 90’s and 21st Century?
58) What I Call Music is for how many players?
Best trivia games online
59) How many categories are there in Random Trivia Generator?
60) In which year “QuizUp” launched?
61) What the online game popcorn trivia is about?
62) How many colors are there in the logo of Trivia 360?
63) In which year the trivia online game Quizoid launched?
64) The fun trivia game Quizzland is to test your what?
65) In which trivia online game you are supposed to collect the characters?
66) what do hearts mean in Trivia Crack?
67) Who made Trivia Crack?
68) What do the green checkmarks mean in Trivia Crack?
According to Hasbro, the tallest Jenga tower ever was 40 levels tall plus two additional blocks on top. It’s possible to win a two-player game of Monopoly in only 21 seconds. It would take four turns and only nine rolls of the dice.
Trivia board games online
69) Who was the founder of Jackbox, a series of quiz-based party video games?
70) In which year the 3D comedy adventure game House Party published?
71) For how many players the House Party is designed?
72) How many colors are used in the logo of the League of Quiz-trivia board game?
73) What shape is made on the logo of Atriviate- trivia board game?
74) When did the app Linkee World released?
75) How many categories are there in Bible Trivia Wheel?