Trivia Questions and answers are one of the best ways of increasing your knowledge and information as well. It is not only a way of increasing your knowledge infect it’s a great game which is designed also for the fun playing. The main objective of trivia is to create a discussion and a healthy debate among the different participates of this fun game. They provide you with an opportunity to learn and get more knowledge that you can use in your future. The Trivia questions and answers can be adapted to any audience and they can be used in school, college or universities as well. It helps the students to increase their skills level.
Some benefits of trivia questions and answers are given below.
- Help the players to know that how can they work in a team
- Increase the general knowledge of the player
- It can create a great and healthy debate between players
- Give you an opportunity to make new friends
- It is challenging, fun as well as the competition at the same time
- Helps to release the stress and daily routine of work
List of Trivia Questions and Answers
1. What is the name of the element begins with the letter “K”
2. What is the name of a fictional city which is the home of Batman?
3. What is the name of French post-Impressionist artist who painted a Sunday Afternoon on the Island “La Grande Jatte”?
4. Which nail grows really faster?
5. What is the name of the continent that has an only fewest plant of flowers?
6. What is the name of mineral in which spinach is high?
7. What is the name of a U.S. nonprofit organization who sells the boxes of cookies about the 200 million per year?
8. What is the name of a Spanish artist who said that he would eat his wife when she died?
9. What is the type of dog that has breeds known as Scottish, Welsh and Irish?
10. In 1781, what is the name of the first planet that was discovered using the telescope?
11. What is the name of the person who was called the Maid of Orleans?
12. How many days a cat can usually stay in heat?
13. Which country displays the Bible on its national flag?
14. How many states are there in the U.S.A?
15. What s the name of the river along which the city of Baghdad lies?
16. What is the name of the author who published Oliver?
Q17. What is the name of the person who wrote Helmet, Macbeth and Julius Caesar?
18. What s the name of the person to whom Lady Diana Spencer marry?
19. Who is the lady to whom Prince Rainier of Monaco marries?
20. In the film babe, what type of animal is known as a babe?
21. What is the name of the magazine that boasts the slogan “Test, Inform, protect”?
22. What was the birth name of a famous American boxer Muhammad Ali?
23. In 1774, which element was discovered by the Joseph Priestley?
24. What was the name of Alexander the Great’s horse?
25. What is the name of the planet that is densest as well as the largest in four rocky planets?
General Trivia Questions and Answers
26. What is the name of the food that never expires?
27. Which is the brightest star in the sky?
28. What is a hurdy-gurdy?
29. The Members of “color guard” are responsible for which items?
30. What is the name of the capital city of Peru?
31. Where the smallest bone is located in the body?
32. What is the name of the largest bone in the human body?
33. What is the name of the first manned space flight program?
34. What is the name of the youngest actor who won the Oscar award?
35. Which nationality was the composer Chopin?
36. What is the name of the author who wrote “Our Man in Havana”?
37. When did the First World War start?
38. What is the name of the only mammal that unable to jump?
39. What is the color of Panda?
40. What is the name of the person who wrote “musical Oklahoma”?
41. What is the name of Country in which basketball is a national game?
42. What type of animal is known as “sugar glider”?
43. Which is the second largest animal of the land?
44. What is the name of the place where you would find an avenue of sphinxes?
45. What is the first name of General Stonewall Jackson?
46. What is the name of the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
47. What is the end cause of every human death?
48. What is the name of the country who invented playing cards?
49. Which country’s king name was Harold Bluetooth?
50. What is the name of the country that invented whiskey?
Fun Trivia Questions and Answers
51. What is the official nickname of Texas?
52. In19th century Florence what was illegal for women to wear?
53. What is the name of the biggest Island in the world?
54. What is the name of sea creatures that has three hearts?
55. Who is the wife of Barrack Obama?
56. What was the name of first women’s magazine?
57. What is the Italian word used for pie?
58. Due to which reason, it is illegal to drive in Tennessee?
59. What is the name of the largest convention in the world?
60. What do vegetarians do as compare to the omnivores or carnivore?
61. What is the name of a state that is known as Empire State?
62. According to the song, what is the name of reptile that you should never smile at?
63. When did Princess Diana die?
64. What is the name of the color for which the brandy liquor called Chartreuse?
65. How many bones are there on Crossbones flag and a skull?
66. What is the name of the place where the Bermuda Triangle is situated?
67. What is the name of Gaston’s bumbling sidekick, In Disney movie “Beauty and the Beast”?
68. What was the natural hair color of Marilyn Monroe?
69. What is the name of the largest Dam in the world?
70. How many bones are there in the human body?
71. In 1986, what is the name of the lady who played a lead role in a sci-fi movie “Aliens”?
72. What is the meaning of leap year?
73. What is the largest lake in the world?
74. At birth what was the name of famous Actress Winona Ryder?
75. What was invented by Sir Christopher Cockerell?
Hard Random Trivia Questions and Answers
76. What is the name of the instrument which is associated with Earl ‘Bud’ Powell?
77. In which year Freddie Mercury died?
78. What was the name of first US No 1 hit by the Elton John?
79. What is the real name of Bono?
80. At which part of the human body you can get the medulla oblongata?
81. What is the name of painting which was sold by the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh during his lifetime?
82. What was the actual first name of Buster Keaton?
83. What is the name of the architect who designed the Woolworth Building in New York City?
84. What is the legislature of the Netherlands is known as?
85. From which thing the cotton fiber made of?
86. In which country the Troi-Rivieres Bridge is located?
87. In which country the Hamilton Kindley Field international airport is located?
88. Which is an English city where the Burrows Toy Museum is located?
89. What was the real first name of Oliver Reed?
90. What is the name of the state where the movie director Robert Wise was born?
91. In which country the vehicles use the international registration letter MAL?
92. What is the real name of Whoopi Goldberg?
93. What is the name of the person who said, “Money is like an arm or a leg, use it or lose it?
94. Which artist David who was born in Bradford UK?
95. What is the name of Woody Allen movie in which Madonna played a trapeze artist?
96. What is the name of the person who won the first gold medal of Atlanta Olympic Games?
97. What is the name of a country in which Olivia De Havilland was born?
98. In which state of the US is Bradley international airport?
99. What is the name of the country in which Julie Christie was born?
100. What was the name of Robert Redford’s first movie?
2018 Trivia Questions and Answer
101. What is the name of an animal that is known as the largest living animal on the land?
102. In which country the national holiday Waitangi is held?
103. What is the name of the country that prompted an international condemnation by the test-firing a ballistic missile across the Sea of Japan?
104. What is the name of an animal that has the most mentions in the Bible?
105. In America what type of music in Kentucky, known for?
106. What is the name of the city that was previously known as Byzantium and Constantinople?
107. What is the name of the fastest animal in the world?
108. Who has invented the bulb?
109. What is the name of the first land which Gulliver visited on his travels?
110. In which country the football world cup was held in 2018?
111. Which is the most popular operating system used in cell phones?
112. What is the name of Country that will be Hosting The Olympics In The Year 2020?
113. How many days are there in a fortnight?
114. What is the name of the place where the American President lives?
115. Which line is colored grey on London Underground map?
116. When did the Football World Cup 2018 begin?
117. Which are two traditional colors that are related to the Halloween festival?
118. What are the names of four countries that are engaged in the Six Day War?
119. What day is celebrated on 6th December?
120. Which team got eliminated on fair play in Football World Cup 2018?
121. How many times were the Charles de Gaulle was announced the president of France?
122. In which year the Falklands War took place?
123. What is the name of the country whose flag is known as Union Jack?
124. After how many years the Olympic are held?
125. Which country was fourth in Football World Cup 2018?
Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
126. What is the name of the food that is made by the bees using nectar from the flowers?
127. How many legs the spider has?
128. How many bones are there in the body of a shark?
129. What is the top color of the rainbow?
130. What is the name of an American city that is considered the home of Jazz?
131. There are how many rings that make up a symbol of the Olympic Games?
132. Which is the name of the computer after a fruit name?
133. What is the name of the continent where the country of Egypt found?
134. Which country has hosted the Olympic Games in 2016?
135. What is the name of the fruit that is most popular as well as consumed in the world?
136. Which is the biggest spider in the world?
137. Which is the vehicle that used by the Scooby Doo and his friends to travel?
138. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
139. Which is the big country that is closest to New Zealand?
140. What is the name of Pooh’s donkey friend “Winnie”?
141. What is the currency of Sweden?
142. Which city is the capital of China?
143. How many grams are there in a kilogram?
144. What is the name of a toy cowboy in Toy Story?
145. What is the name of the largest desert in the world?
146. Which city has the most people?
147. What is the name of American President who was an actor?
148. What’s the colored part of a human eye called?
149. What is the name of the person who was the founder of Facebook?
150. What is the type of fish called “Nemo”?