Trivia crack is basically a mobile app, the main feature of this app is that it allows users to compete against friends and people around the internet world. The main idea of this game taken from famous games such as “Trivia Pursuit”. Trivia crack was the most downloaded game of December 2014 from the apple app store. The game was launched on 26 October 2013 specifically for Latin America. Later it was translated into English and currently, it is available in more than 15 languages.
The game was developed by an Argentinian company called Etermax. This game is currently available on the apple app store, android, windows phone, Facebook and Amazon app store users.
Trivia crack categories and its names
There are 6 categories in total which include entertainment, art, sports, history, geography, and science. In this game, each category has assigned a unique name like Tito we used for the geography category. Similarly AI for science, Hector for history, benzo for sports, Tina for art and pop for entertainment
Trivia crack Facebook
As we all know Facebook is the world number 1 social media platform in which we also can play games online. The game is also included in the Facebook game directory. Currently, the official page of this game has more than 8.1 M likes. You can invite your friends to play the game, or you can also play randomly with anyone. You can also share your trivia score publicly on Facebook.
APK of This Game
APK is basically an installable file specially made for android which means an android package kit. If you have an android app store on your mobile, then the app store automatically downloads the APK and installs the app for you. And if you want to download the APK from a link then you can download it from here
Trivia Crack 2
After the success of trivia crack and over 500 million downloads, Etermax finally releases trivia crack 2 on October 25, 2018. This app version supports over 20 languages. The company enhances the UI and improve the visual with brighter colors. Want to try version 2? This is the official website.
Trivia Crack Questions
1. Geronimo is the code name of who?
2. True or false question: According to the Roman tradition Romulus was the first king of Roman?
3. How many Holy symbols are there in the Catholic Church?
4. Do you know the name of the founder of the playboy magazine?
5. Berlin wall was fall in what year?
6. During WWII what was the main problem of the German air force?
7. America discovered on which year?
8. Gulf war was started in which year?
9. Jesus of Nazareth was born at where?
10. Which King built his own church to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon?
11. Before which regions people use papyrus to write?
12. Berlin was divided into two cities after which war?
13. Poland lost much of its eastern territory after which war?
14. The USA purchase Alaska from which country?
15. Prince George was the son of who?
16. Bolshevik revolution is the revolution of which country?
17. Which German dictator occupied most of Europe during the 1940’s
18. On which date the construction of Titanic was begun?
19. Britannia is the name given to great Britain by who?
20. Iceland got independence from which country on 17 June 1944?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 100+ very difficult trivia questions [Mind Tester]
21. United nation found in which year?
22. The sea route to India discovered by who?
23. After 22 years of separation which 2 countries re-united in 1976?
24. “Lion King” was the nickname of which British king?
25. What is the name of the substance use to produce sweet odor smoke in the Churches?
26. Which breeds dogs usually used by police?
27. To preserve forests what mascot use by the USA government?
28. In 1992 Herzegovina and Bosnia got independence from which country?
29. During the Roman Empire part, what was the name of Spain?
30. Panama canal construction initiated by which country?
31. In 2001 which American towers fall?
32. “La Grande Arm” means what?
33. What was the reason behind the line production? Why H Ford create it?
34. In which year China sent a man in space?
35. During WWII Grand Alliance means which countries?
Trivia Crack Questions and Answers
Trivia Crack is a mobile game launched on 26 October 2013, and it was developed by the Argentinian company called Etermax for the App store.
However, this mobile app’s central concept is that it provides the opportunity for its users to compete with their family friends around the internet world.
This app is now available in more than 15 languages and on the Android, Windows phone, Facebook, and Amazon app store.
Objective Of The Game:
Each game comes with a maximum of 25 rounds, and the main objective of this game is to obtain all the six characters on the wheel.
Each character of the game has to represent one question from one category, including History, Entertainment, Sports, Art, Geography, and Science.
End Of The Game:
In case the game is tied, then you have to win this game with the help of a challenge, and if by chance the challenge is also tied, then the player who started this challenge will be the winner.
Too many different trivia crack questions and answers are given below to increase your knowledge about this game.
36. Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus are the name of who’s a son?
37. True or false: in 1521 the Philippines was discovered by Europeans
38. Humans step down on the moon in which year?
39. True or false: In the battle of Waterloo Napoleon Bonaparte was defeated?
40. What is the function of Ribosomes in cells?
41. What happens when someone has type 1 diabetes?
42. True or false: Aristotle was the teacher of the Great Alexander
43. Do you know how many sections pig hearts have?
44. Maui Island exists where?
45. Silica I another name of what?
46. Vermeil, China, Green, Yellow these are the name of the room of which famous buildings?
47. Total days in the month of October?
48. ____ exists in everything.
49. Which chemical smell like rotten eggs?
50. Salt Lake City is the capital of which country?
51. In 1959 which American part became a state?
52. Texas is near to which North American country?
53. A diesel fuel made by using raw material?
54. What is the most populated state of the United States?
55. In the movie Narnia, Aslan was the name of what?
56. Osmoreceptors located at which part of the body?
57. The colored part of the eye’s called what?
58. Total seconds in 1 hour?
59. PH range is what?
60. New Zealand has a nuclear-free treaty is it true?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 60+ Best NHL trivia questions with answers[Playoffs season Stanley Cup]
61. What is the scientific name of water?
62. Daily how many times the international space station orbiting around the earth?
63. Hepatomegaly is a disease name that affects what?
64. The very first sense developed in a child is what?
65. Aurum is the Latin name of what?
66. Canis Majoris is what?
67. What outer part of the ear called?
68. The chemical sign of Rhodium is what?
69. Abbreviation of HDD is what in computer terms?
70. Humidity in the climate is measure with which tool?
Trivia Crack Questions:
Trivia Crack is a mobile app and an addicting trivia game that provides you with the opportunity to play with your friends, and you can also play with other random people to know who is smart.
Basically, in this game, you have to answer six different subjects to become a winner and collect all six crowns. In this game, you can use the challenge mode to make crowns from your opponent, and the person who wins this game will get the coins and other too many prizes.
Other than this, we have some strategies to win this game from your friends and also from the other opponents.
You can skip the questions, or you can eliminate the two of the answers, and you also have the opportunity to give yourself a second chance at guessing the correct answer.
However, trivia crack was the most downloaded game from the App Store in December 2014. This game was launched in October 2013, and it comes in more than 15 languages.
The trivia crack game was developed by the Argentinian company called Etermax. It is available on too many platforms like Android, Facebook, App Store, and the Amazon App Store users.
Do you know trivia crack questions and trivia crack answers are the best for children and adults, so in this article, we will tell too man trivia crack questions and answers, read the complete article to know more about it.
71. The study of the flag called what?
72. From the land mammals which animals have largest heart?
73. The big bang theory is about what?
74. Thyroid gland exists wherein the human body?
75. Vitamins are necessary for what?
76. In which month of pregnancy human form is recognized?
77. Plastic made from what?
78. What is the number of stomach in cows?
79. Which element exists at the first number in the periodic table?
80. The study of the earthquake is called what?
81. Luna means moon in what language?
82. Triangle largest side called what?
83. Statue of liberty made up of what material?
84. The mostly used operating system is what?
85. True or false: Apollo 11 first time arrived at the moon. Is it true?
86. What is the symbol of Gold in the periodic table?
87. The decrement of motivation is called what?
88. Main function of the urinary system is what?
89. Anatidaephobia is the fair of what?
90. Isaac Newton was belonged from which country?
91. Decibels is a unit used to measure what?
92. Uranus discovered by which scientist?
93. In the human body which substance is considered to be hardest?
94. The study of caves is called what?
95. The hottest planet in the solar system is what?
96. Which has no electric charge? Proton or Neutron?
97. Which auto company first time introduce seat belts for safety?
98. Tea is the invention of which country?
99. Do you know the name of the national dish in Spain?
100. The femur is a famous part of the body located where?
101. The largest state of USA by area is what?
102. Wellington is the capital of which country?
103. Taj Mahal is located in which city of which country?
104. Name the animal which has no vocal cords?
105. Do you know the number of eyes bee have?
106. Do you know the scientific name of Wolf?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.