The American television sitcom FRIENDS is still famous among youngsters. In this masterpiece, they showed the value of friendships. Due to that reason, we are updating the post every year by including new information for our readers. At the end of the post we are adding new friends trivia questions which will increase your knowledge for sure.
Trivia questions and answers are one of the best ways to get knowledge and to learn about different things. These questions will give you an opportunity to analyze your IQ level and knowledge as well. It is not only a good way of learning infect it is a great way of entertainment as well as enjoyment. You can get trivia questions in different areas such as movies, music, games, sports, history, science, Friends trivia, and many others as well.
Here we are going to talk about the friend’s trivia questions. Friendship is one of the best relationships that you may find ever in your life. Do you think that you know your best friend very well or you have known everything about friendship if yes then you are definitely going to enjoy this game? It will help you a lot to make your relationship best with your friends and get an opportunity to know more about your friend. You may ask some funny, emotional or challenging questions to your friends.
1. What is the name of the band that sings the song of opening credits?
2. In Monica’s Apartment, what is the color of Ottoman?
3. In the pilot episode which food was shared by the Ross And Rachel?
4.what was the number of Monica’s apartment?
5. Joey’s Cabbage Patch Kid is known as?
6. ‘Morning’s Here…’ What are the complete lyrics of this song?
7. What is the name of the only actor who never hosted an SNL’s episode?
8. Which number of the season is only one without an episode of Thanksgiving?
9. What was the name of two British boys with whom Ross Plays Rugby?
10. What was originally Monica really want to call her kids?
11. In which car the Phoebe Briefly live?
12. How many roses send to Emily by the Ross?
13.what was the job of Susie Moss?
14.Which type of business has Emily’s Parents?
15. The Imaginary Friend of Joey is known as?
Friends Trivia Questions Hard
Think you know everything about your friends? Think again! You might know a lot about them, but there are still quite a few hidden secrets.
Friends trivia questions are an opportunity to deepen your relationship and to know the most buried points of their personality.
But, when you form a group of friends, you want to make sure that you are surrounded by people who know you inside out, and you want to be sure that these individuals know everything about you. This is the only way to create a lasting and strong bond.
Friend’s trivia questions and answers are also a great way to learn about each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
For example, if a friend of yours has a stable and long-lasting romantic relationship, you can ask her how she is successful in establishing healthy communication with her partner.
On the other hand, if a friend of yours is having trouble with alcohol, you know that you should avoid the guest at tasting nights.
So, when needed, you know whom to turn to for helpful advice and are aware of people who need more support and support. Friendship is a bilateral relationship: there is something for everyone!
To help you get to know your loved ones better, we have prepared a list of friends quiz questions and answers.
16. What is the name of the person who said that I’m Not Very Fond Of New York’?
17. What was the name of Laundry Detergent that Ross used just to impress the Rachel?
18. In the Central Perk what color of the couch was used?
19. What was the name of Phoebe’s twin sister?
20. What is the name of the pairing who never kissed on the show?
21. What was the number of Monica’s apartment?
22. What was the name of bedtime penguin pal of Joey?
23. What was the middle name of Phoebe?
24. Which is the favorite food of Joey?
25. Who said that “Stupid British snack food”?
26. What was the name of the place where Chandler go to hide with cold feet?
27. What is the name of the person who said that ‘We could eat the wax? It’s organic’?
28. What tattoo was the Phoebe gets?
29. What was the name of a female paleontologist who was dated by both Joey and Ross?
30. What is the middle name of Chandler?
Friends Trivia Buzzfeed
31. What was the thing from which the Ross was not allergic to?
32. What is the full name of Joey?
33.At which place the very first scene was taken place?
34.What is the name of the character who speaks first?
35. What are the sisters’ names of Joey?
36. What is the biggest pet peeve of Monica?
37. Who said that ‘Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.’?
38. At Ralph Lauren what is the name of an executive who interviews Rachel?
In the pilot episode what was the name to whom Rachel supposed to marry?
39. At Monica’s apartment to whom Rachel was talking to on phone?
40. What was the name of the place where Rachel was going on her honeymoon?
41. What was the name of the person who helped the Ross to set up a new apartment?
42. What was the name of Ross’ bald girlfriend?
43. What is in the locked closet of Monica?
44. Which character was delivered the final line of the episode?
Best Ever Friends Quiz
45. The Ross monkey’s name was?
46. The pocking device of the giant was made of?
47. What is the name of a Friends cast member who never hosted Live on Saturday night?
48.What day is Thursday according to Joey?
49. What is the name of a person who sings the theme song?
50. What is the middle name of Ross?
51. What is the name of a friend who has a tattoo?
52. What was the name of the person who said that ‘Could I be wearing any more clothes’?
53. What is the favorite drink of Dr. Green?
54. Who was not on the ‘List’ of Ross?
55. What is the name of a friend who has been kissed by all other friends?
56. To give the money of Joey what game the Chandler was made?
57. In the early show seasons what was the job of Chandler?
58. When Monica was getting stung by jellyfish who peed on her leg?
59. At Phoebe and Rachel’s apartment which thing became a cause of the fire?
Random Friends Trivia
60. What is Joey’s special?
61. About which famous person was the Phoebe believe is her grandfather?
62. To thanksgiving which dessert Rachel try to make?
63. What is the name of Dr. Drake Ramorey’s twin brother?
64. Which song the Ross was singing when Emma starts to cry?
65. Which toy is always on the door of Joey and Chandler?
66. What was the porn film of Ursula is called?
67. Melanie works in which industry?
68. From which thing the Monica was allergic?
69. From where the duck and chick come from?
70. What is the name of a friend who has only nine toes?
71. Where the boyfriend of Phoebe did move?
72. What thing was Monica Receives from her father?
73. In Final season the Phoebe changed her name to?
74. Where was the official first date of Ross and Rachel?
Hardest Friends Quiz
75. What is the favorite flower of Rachel?
76. Where the Rachel, Monica, and Ross did attends their high school?
77. What was the name of twin children of Monica and Chandler?
78. For towels, Monica has how many categories?
79. What is the name of the youngest friend?
80. What name was Joey give to his recliner?
81. The show of Chandler’s dad is known as?
82. What is the name of a person who speaks the last ever line in friends?
83. What was the name of Chip Matthews’s motorcycle?
84. In Ross Apartment what insect was in the painting?
85. What was the address of Phoebe’s apartment?
86. About which country the Chandler tell Janice where he’s moving to?
87. The Stuffed animal of Joey is known as?
88. How many sisters have the Joey?
89. Who steals the watch of Ross?
Friends Quotes Quiz
90. Who said that “On second thought, Gum would be perfection?”?
91.” They don’t know that we know they know we know” said by?
92. Who said that “You were my first kiss ever”?
93. Complete the quote “”______-seven, ______-seven, ______-seven . . . seven.”?
94. “Girls tend not to like me” said by?
95. Who said that “You are over me? When you were under me?”
96. What is the name of the person who said: “Here come the meat sweats…”?
97. The memorable line “Pivot” was said by?
98. “Joey Doesn’t Share”?
99. Who said that “Just take off your shirt and tell us”?
100. “Who serves steak when there’s no place to sit” said by which character?
101. Who said, “Oh My Gawd”?
102. “Pick up the sock. Pick up the sockkkkk” said by which character?
Can You Beat The Hardest Friends Quiz
103. What was the name of the Ross comic book that Phoebe stole?
104. When was the birthday of Chandler Bing?
105. In which plays the Joey and Kate played the role of a star?
106. Tell the name of Phoebe Ex who ate a calk?
107. What was the color of coffee cup magnet of Monica?
108. Which character was in most episodes?
109. In the theme tune, how many claps are there?
110. What is the name of the magazine that was sent to ‘Miss Chanandler Bong?
111. What was the last name of Amanda?
112. On the wall of Joey’s bedroom which poster was hung?
113. Rachel spells which word wrong on her Resume?
114. Tell the name of Ursula’s fiancé?
115. What is the fake name of Joey?
116. In which episode the Joey Explain “Moo Point”?
117. With which name the Amy mistakenly keep calling the Emma?
Friends Trivia Board Game
118. How many years old board game is the Trivial Pursuit?
119. Are there any versions of Trivial Pursuit board game?
120. When Trivial Pursuit was released?
121. Which friendship game was won multiple awards?
122. Wits & Wagers first released in which year?
123. Which game has sold the copies of more than 2.5 million?
124. The Smart Ass board game was released by which company?
125. Can you get Friends TV show trivia board game?
126. Which Australian trivia game is best to play with family as well as with friends?
127. Which game won the award for game of the year?
128. When the Wits End was released?
129. How much rating the Matter of Fact board game has on Amazon?
130. Matter of Fact is invented by which company?
131. Balderdash has been around from how many years?
132. Bezzerwizzer game name was taken from which language?
Friends Sitcom Trivia Quiz
133. The famous sitcom “Friends” was first on aired on which date? do you remember the date?
134. The sitcom Friends was first time on aired by which broadcast company?
135. Do you remember the name of main characters of sitcom “Friends”?
136. Between November and December 1993, what was the name of the sitcom “Friends”?
137. The show was filming on a famous studio of California. Do you know the name of that studio?
138. In the sitcom series “Friends” which actress perform the character of Rachel Green?
139. From season one to ten Rachel dates how many persons? Have you named it season vice?
140. Do you remember the first job of Rachel?
141. Rachel and Ross had a daughter do you remember the name of the daughter?
142. What was the main profession of Monica Geller?
143. With whom Monica first time engage in a serious relationship?
144. What was the reason due to which the relationship between Monica and Richard ended?
145. Monica finally got married in season seven. With whom she married?
146. In which season Mike and Phoebe got married?
147. Who was Ursula?
148. What is the Character name of the actor Matt LeBlanc in the season “Friends”?
149. In which season of “Friends” Joey falls in love with Rachel?
151. Chandler was well known for his 2 properties. What were those properties?
152. Ross Geller was a paleontology professor of which university?
153. Ross Geller face how many failed marriages during the whole series?
154. In season 9 and 10 of “Friends” how much salaries given to the main 6 characters?
155. In season 1 Rachel leaves his fiancé on the marriage day. What was the name of her fiancé?
156. The episode "The One with Monica's Thunder" is the first episode of which season?
157. The episode "The One with Rachel's Book" was directed by?
158. Who was th writer of Friends 7th season this episode "The One with Phoebe's Cookies"?
159. Do you know the original on air date of this episode "The One with Rachel's Assistant"?
160. The special eposode "Friends: The Stuff You've Never Seen" hosted by whom?
161. What was the profession of Rachel Green in friends?
162. In the first season, all 6 characters of the sitcom friends lived in which city of the USA?
163. Which character mother suicide when he was a child?
164. In the beginning of friends season 2, Ross returned from China with whom?
In this post, we have included some quiz questions about the famous American sitcom "Friends" which was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman. The sitcom was the first time on-air by NBC (National Broadcasting Company). The sitcom rotates around 6 friends who lived in Manhattan, New York City. You can imagine the popularity of this sitcom by this statement "The series finale was on aired on May 6, 2004, and was watched by around 52.5 million Americans making it the fifth most-watched series finale in television history".
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply