‘The Office’ is a famous American sitcom series released in 2005 and succeeded in bringing a smile to every viewer. However, did you know that initially it was made in the United Kingdom with the same name by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant And also, it is created in various other versions as well. This series is about a paper company named ‘Dunder Mifflin’ founded in 1949. These interesting facts and many more about the series you can get on this post which has 50+ The Office trivia questions and answers.
The Office Trivia Questions
1. ‘The Office’ television series is of which category?
2. When the series’ first episode was released?
3. Who created the initial British series of ‘The Office’?
4. Which type of company is focused in the U.S version series?
5. Who were the regional managers?
6. When Dunder Mifflin was founded?
7. Who was Palm Beesly’s fiancée?
8. By early 2007, who were the original Stamford’s employees remaining?
9. Why Angela breaks up with Dwight?
10. How many episodes were there in the second season of the series?
11. In which episode fire started in the kitchen mysteriously?
12. In the 9th episode of the second season who burnt his foot at home?
13. What was the premier date of the third season of the series?
14. Where Michael was invited as a guest speaker?
15. At which place Michael and Jan attend a party, where they finally go public with their heretofore hushed romance?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 65+ literature trivia questions and answers [Most Famous]
The American version of the series was the longest version with 9 seasons while the British version has fourteen episodes. However, the German series has five seasons with 46 episodes. These are some more amazing questions about the series along with the answers to have more fun.
The Office Trivia Questions and Answers
16. Who played the role of the boss in the UK version of the series?
17. The first series of British series broadcasted on which date?
18. How many episodes were there o that series?
19. Which is the longest version of the series?
20. What was the name of the German version series?
21. How many seasons and episodes were there of the German series?
22. Which business was focused in the German version series?
23. What the staffers of Dunder Mifflin did to become overly consumed with shedding pounds?
24. Who’s baby shower was celebrated in the 4th episode of season 5?
25. During the customer survey who two spends all their time with each other via phone?
26. How much was the surplus in the Scranton branch?
27. On which date the 10th episode of season 5 was aired?
28. Who was the new vice president with whom Michael’s relationship became more strained?
29. How the season 6 of the series started?
30. In which episode Jim and Pam returned from honeymoon?
These are the difficult part of the office trivia questions about the series which are not easy to answer. While we provide you these information in an easiest way with answers given.
Difficult The Office Trivia Questions
31. Who were the executive producers of season 6?
32. Which two characters got married in the last episode of the series?
33. Why Andy Bernard left Scranton?
34. Which employees retired to Florida before the firing?
35. Which video about Andy goes viral?
36. On which show Bill Hader parodies Andy?
37. What was the name of Ryan’s son?
38. In which episode Dwight said, “I am ready to face any challenges that may be foolish enough to face me”?
39. Whose hair caught on fire and was bitten by a bat?
40. Which body organ of Meredith was removed in ‘Health Care’?
41. Which accountant of the office loves cat and eve spend hundreds of dollar on them?
42. Which role Jim played in Michael’s movie ‘Threat Level Midnight’?
43. Which character appeared in the sixth season of the series?
44. Who played the role of Alex in the series?
45. Michael was on which position in the Scranton Branch of Dunder Mifflin?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ online trivia questions and answers
The Office Hard Quiz Questions
46. Who gave Pete a nickname ‘Plop’?
47. Why did Andy gave this nickname to the intern Pete?
48. What unethical act Meredith did to get a discount from the paper supplier?
49. Why did Dwight brings Michael a plate full of bull testicles and rocky mountain oysters?
50. What was the name of the new receptionist hired in the last episodes of season five?
51. At the time when Pam kissed Jim while so drunk, to whom she was engaged?
52. Almost how many pranks did Jim’s had on Dwight?
53. Who was Melissa in the series?
54. How many children Meredith had?
55. Who was the oldest employee at Dunder Mifflin?
56. Do you know why Carell quit ‘The Office’?
57. Which flavor of yogurt Pam likes the most?
58. What name Pam and Angela wanted to have for their baby?
59. Which is the favorite restaurant of Michael?
60. What is the scariest animal according to Dwight?
61. What product is produced by Dwight’s family in the farm?
62. Which movie is Dwight’s all time favorite?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.