Back to the future is an American film created by Robert Zemeckis. Three seasons of the film were released. The first one is 1985, second in 1989 and third in 1990. The story is about time-traveling were in the first season Marty accidentally went back to 1955 from 1984 while in the next season Marty and Dr. Doc went to the future in 2015 to protect Marty’s son. They used a time-traveling machine for this purpose created by Dr. Doc Brown. Therefore, this film has an interesting story of different periods. To know more interesting stories of the film go through these 90+ Back to the Future Trivia questions and answers.
Back to the Future Trivia
1. When the American film “Back to the Future” released?
2. Who are the writers of the film?
3. Who played the role of the young teenager Marty McFly?
4. What happened with Marty McFly in the film?
5. In which year he travelled back to?
6. How many sequels of the film are produced?
7. What was the worth of the film worldwide?
8. Who composed the music of the film?
9. What was the running time of the film?
10. Where the film was plotted?
11. What was the name of Marty’s friend who was an eccentric scientist?
12. What was the name of Marty’s girlfriend at the school?
13. About whom Marty commented that he doesn’t have hair even in 1955?
14. When the movie just started what was the time?
15. What was the exact date when Marty arrives in the past?
16. Who built the time travelling machine?
17. What was used to build the time machine?
18. Who said “ I’ll miss my favorite show! Science Fiction theater” to Marty?
19. What Marty did at first when he arrived in1955?
20. What was the new name of the Twin Pine Mall?
21. What was the “Enchantment Under the Sea”?
22. Which dog food was poured into Einstein’s bowl?
23. What was the name of Marty’s band also tried for the school dance?
24. From where the Plutonium was obtained?
25. How the time machine was powered?
26. At the end of the film, which game was played by Marty’s parents?
27. Who said “ You’re just too darn loud” to Marty’s band at the school dance?
28. What was the name of the cafe written on the envelope of the letter Marty wrote to Doc in 1955?
29. What was the name of the gas station in the town that appeared in each season of the film?
30. Which thing makes time travel possible?
Back to the Future Facts
31. Which bicycle store was there near to Texaco in 1955?
32. Who said he is allergic to Synthetics?
33. Who said these words to George “I’m talking to you, you Irish bug”?
34. Who portrayed the role of Biff Tannen?
35. At which event Marty’s parents fell in love?
36. Who played the role of Dr. Doc Brown in the film?
37. What did Marty order in the Lou’s cafe?
38. At the end what Lou bring for Marty?
39. How much Marty gave to the lady who saved the clock tower?
40. What Lou said to Marty when he ordered to give a tab first?
41. Who became the mayor of the town?
42. Why did Marty show his driver’s licence to Doc?
43. How far Marty walked from the town after hiding the DeLorean?
44. What Marty was doing in the bathroom when he slipped and hit his head to the basin?
45. What was given to Marty by the woman who saved the clock tower?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ online trivia questions and answers
The main characters in this film are Marty McFly played by Michael J. Fox, Dr. Emmett Doc Brown portrayed by Christopher Llyod, Jennifer Parker (Marty’s girlfriend) by Claudia Wells, Lorraine McFly (Marty’s mother) by Lea Thompson and George McFly (Marty’s father) by Crispin Glover. It was found that the character of Marty was initially played by Eric Stoltz but due to his lack of comedic sense replaced by Michael Fox. Look at these Eric Stoltz Back to the Future Trivia questions to know some facts about this character.
Eric Stoltz Back to the Future Trivia
46. Which actor was replaced with Michael J. Fox as the role of Marty in Back to the Future?
47. After how much time of the show’s filming the actors were replaced?
48. Why did the director replace Eric Stoltz instead of his admirable performance?
49. Which role did he play in the film ‘Mask’?
50. Name some other films in which Stoltz worked as an actor.
Cast of Back to the Future Trivia
51. Who played the role of Jennifer Parker?
52. What was Doc’s address in 1955?
53. What was the name of Lorraine’s father?
54. Who was Jennifer in the film?
55. What was the name of the band that played on the dance?
56. What was the time when lightning strikes the clock tower?
57. Which song was playing when George kissed Lorraine?
58. Which farmers barn was crashed by Marty with the time machine?
59. What was the name of Riverside Drive in 1985?
60. Who caused damage to Biff’s car?
61. Who became President in 1985?
62. Which type of stories George use to write?
63. What Marty did to start the DeLorean at the end of the show?
64. What were the names of two streets near Lou’s Cafe?
64. What Marty’ father eating at the cafe in 1955?
The second sequel of the film was released on November 22, 1989, in the United States. In this season Marty and Dr. Doc traveled to the future in 2015 to protect Marty’s son. The role of Jennifer was played by Elizebeth Shue in this season. Moreover, the third season of the film was released in 1990. In this season Marty traveled to 1885 from 1985 to save his friend Dr. Doc who was stuck in that time period and was killed by Buford Tannen. More information on these seasons can be gathered through these Back to Future 2 Trivia and Back to the Future 3 Trivia Questions and Answers.
Back to the Future 2 Trivia
65. When the second sequel of the film released?
66. Marty and Don travelled in which year in this film?
67. Why did they travel to 2015?
68. What was the date and time in the future (2015)?
69. Who portrayed the role of Jennifer in Back to the Future 2?
70. Who was Griff Tannen in the film?
71. How old Jennifer was in 2015?
72. Who was the first person to talk to Marty in the Cafe 80’s?
73. Where the McFly family were living in the future 2015?
74. What was the name of Marty’s daughter?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ the office trivia questions and answers [Most Common]
Back to the Future 3 Trivia Questions
75. Why did Marty travel in 1855?
76. Did Marty come back to 1985?
77. Who killed Dr. Doc?
78. To whom Dr. Doc fell in love with?
79. Who followed Marty to find where he was staying in 1955?
80. What did Lorraine say when she kissed Marty?
81. At which show the Marty’s band ‘The Pinheads’ competed?
82. Who was among the judges at the show?
83. How many Gigawatts were required to run the time travel machine?
84. What did Lou’s cafe of 1955 become in 1985?
85. What Lorraine thought Marty’s name was?
86. Why did she think this?
87. Where did Marty see George first time in 1955?
88. What was the price of gasoline in 1955?
89. What was the cost to Biff for repairing the car after the accident?
90. Where was Jennifer when Marty went back in time?
91. Who introduced Lorraine’s siblings to Marty?
92. Who were Lorraine’s siblings?
93. Which Lorraine’s brother ends up in jail?