‘Game of Thrones’ is an American fantasy drama television series named Game Of Thrones was created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss for the American Television Network HBO in the year 2011. Fantasy, Serial drama, and Tragedy were the genre of the film. It was based on A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin.
The number of seasons is 8 with 73 episodes broadcasted till now. Ramin Dijawadi was the composer of the film and the film was in English language. The distributor company of the film was Warner Bros. Television Distribution. Know more about the movie in the Game of Thrones Trivia we have prepared for you in this post.
Game of Thrones Trivia
1. Who created the film Game of Thrones?
2. What was the genre of the film?
3. For which Television Network the film was made?
4. In which year the film was released?
5. The film was based on?
6. In which countries the film was shot?
7. On which date the film was concluded?
8. How many Primetime Emmy Awards does the film got?
9. How many seasons are there?
10. Who was the composer of the film?
11. In which country the film was originated?
12. Who were the distributors of the film?
Game of Thrones Trivia Game
13. Who played the role of Tycho Nestoris?
14. For which creation The Children of the Forest was responsible?
15. Who got the tragic door-holding nickname?
16. What were the Dany’s dragons called?
17. The sentence: ‘I don’t plan on knitting by the fire while men fought for me’ was said by?
18. Who is the writer of the book ‘Game of Thrones’?
19. When the book was published?
20. When the first episode of the show released?
In the finale of the sixth season, the piano sound was first time used in the movie for the track titled ‘The Light of the Seven’. There were seven musical related cameos in the movie including all seasons. In 2019, the 8th season of the movie was released which was the final one.
Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers 2019
21. Which season of the movie released in 2019?
22. When the season was premiered?
23. What was the date of the conclusion of the season?
24. How many episodes of the season were there?
25. What were the two primary conflicts depicted in the movie?
26. What was the most famous Game of Thrones fan theory?
27. What does ‘R’ stands for in the theory?
Do you love horror movies? if yes the try 60+ horror movies trivia questions with answers
28. What does ‘L’ stands for in the theory?
29. What does ‘J’ stands for in the theory?
30. What does the theory correctly guess?
Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers 2017
31. How many children does Stark have?
32. Which animal all of them adopted?
33. What were the names of the Dire wolves?
34. In which episode of the movie President Bush’s profile appeared accidentally?
35. What was House Tully in the movie?
36. Who was Asha in Martin’s novel?
37. Who helped Bran Stark to escape from Winterfell?
38. In which massacre Robb and Catelyn Stark were murdered?
39. Which episode was titled ‘The Rains of Castamere’?
40. Who created the Valyrian language for the movie?
Peter Dinklage played Tyrion Lannister while Emilia Clark played Daenerys Targaryen in the movie. The end scene of the episode showed that she (Daenerys Targaryen) place her three dragon eggs on her husband’s funeral pyre for hatching.
Game of Thrones Trivia Night
41. How many musical related cameos were there in all seasons of the movie?
42. In which season of the movie the piano sound was used for the first time?
43. What was the title of the track?
44. Who played the role of Daenerys Targaryen?
45. How many dragon eggs do Daenerys Targaryen had?
46. Where she placed the dragon eggs for hatching?
47. What does the phrase ‘Valar Morghulis’ mean?
48. What does the phrase ‘Valar Dohaeris’ mean?
49. Who played Tyrion Lannister?
50. What are the substances capable of defeating White Walkers?
Game of Thrones Trivia IMDb
51. The actor ‘Ania Bukstein’ belonged to which country?
52. What punishment was given to Arya for stealing from the Many-Face God?
53. Who was poisoned on his wedding day?
54. What was the name of the poison?
55. Who was ‘Ser Pounce’?
56. In which season it was introduced?
57. What was the official sword of the Lord of Winterfell?
58. Who was nicknamed ‘Red Viper’?
59. What skills does Prince Oberyn Martell had?
60. How the Night King was created?
Game of Thrones Trivia App
61. What was the favorite treat for Sansa Stark?
62. What is Wight?
63. In which episode Euron Greyjoy returned from Essos?
64. Who hired Bronn to assassinate Tyrion and Jaime?
65. Who rescued Yara?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.