On morning time just after wake up, or during 1 or 2 hours, you feel lazy, your brain does not work properly. To wake up your brain properly a special force needed. A morning mindbender trivia questions series can do this task for you. Something that pushes your mind, and forced to think. Our brain teaser trivia questions list is perfect for you. Try these brain teaser trivia questions on a daily basis. Your brain will active within no time.
Not only these questions, but we also published too many other quiz questions that will do the same work for you. Just pick one quiz on a daily basis from our previous posts, and do your practice in the morning time. It is important to count the correct and wrong answer, so you can improve yourself on a daily basis.
Morning Mindbender trivia questions
1. If you want to keep mosquitoes away from you, experts say you should keep off from ___. What is it?
2. According to modern research, what is the first thing the women do after the breakup with a boyfriend?
3. An average person changes this household item after 10 years, what is it?
4. In the modern era above 70% of people do this with their hair. In 1950 it was just 7%. Can you guess what is it?
5. According to a survey, 70% of people say, keeping this animal help them stay fit. Name the animal?
6. A single person does this twice as compare to the person is in a relationship, what is it?
7. The same question got different answers each time for a whole day. And all the answers are correct. What is the question?
8. If you drop a black dress in a red sea, what will it become?
9. At Chillan castle, Switzerland, you can’t take a picture of a woman with a wooden hand, but why?
10. A word becomes shorter when you add 2 more letters in it. What is it?
11. When it’s dirty, it turns into white, what is it?
12. 6 kids waiting for 6 banana’s which is in the basket each kid given 1 banana. Yet there is 1 banana in a basket. How?
13. Lighter than a feature, but you can’t hold it for 5 minutes, guess what?
14. A woman born in 1960 and died in 1961. Yet she was 80 years old. How’s it possible?
15. You never honestly answer yes for a question, what is that question?
16. Who has four eyes but can never see?
Morning show Mindbender and answers
17. What is the easiest and shortest way to double your money in no time?
18. A total number of letters in the alphabet?
19. An English word retains the same pronunciation, either it’s 1 letter or 5 letters. What’s that word?
20. Has T in it and also start and end with T, what is it?
21. I go through the whole city but I never move from my place. Who I am?
22. What comes only 1 time in a minute, twice in a millennium, but never come in a thousand years.
23. What you broke every time you speak?
24. In a running race competition, you crossed the person in 2nd place. What is your place In the race now?
25. Imagine your friend push you down from the 110-floor building, how could you survive?
Daily radio trivia questions and answers
26. A thing is as big as you are and yet doesn’t weigh anything?
27. Eskimos consider to be very good hunters, but they can’t hunt penguin why?
28. 1 ton of coil and 1 ton of soil, which is heaviest?
29. Without using your arms or hand you can still hold it. What is it?
30. Jumping is my hobby, and I keep standing while sitting. Do you know me?
31. Why it is impossible to bury a person in Washington who is living in Alaska?
32. What is the thing that is increasing every neon-second?
33. A tea bag in a tea, and an Island. What’s common in both?
34. Which month has 28 days?
35. Do you know what is in the middle of China?
36. 5 birds sat on the branches of a tree. A hunter shot 1 bird with his gun, how many birds were left on the tree?
37. If an electric train moving towards the west. On which side the smoke is going?
38. From 1000 how many times you can subtract 5?
Radio impossible questions answers
39. Before the discovery of Mount Everest, which mountain was highest in the world?
40. Which 2 things you can’t have for breakfast?
41. How many balls we can put in on empty container?
42. A passenger aircraft crashed on the border of America and Mexico, where do they bury the survivors?
Love basketball? try this: 57+ basketball trivia questions with answers(NBA)
43. A bus driver is going down on a one-way road, the wrong way. He crossed 10 cops, why he is not caught?
44. A patient went for the doctor, the doctor gave him 3 pills, and tell him to take 1 pill every half hour. How much time required to take all the pills?
45. A thing has only a head and a tail, but body not exist. What is that?
46. What thing goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?
47. To built a wall, 10 men’s required 2 hours. How much time required for 5 men to built it?
48. If there are 3 mangos, and you take away 4, how many mangoes’s do you have?