In this trivia question, we collect different interesting and useful information about different games, movies, and other things. After reading this trivia question, you can able to collect different brain blast information about different things.
Brain Blast Trivia Questions
1. Which American adventures movie was the first collaborative effort of Warner Bros. Animation and Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment in the late 1980s?
2. Tiny toon follow which type of cartoon character
3. The pilot episode of tiny toon was…
4. The final season of tiny toon was aired on….
5. Fox kids are originally known as…
6. Fox kids is a joint venture between
7. Fox kids was owned by
8. Fox kids was first originated as
9. Fox kids aired on Fox network from
10. After September 7 2002 fox kids was replaced by
11. Which program was used by fox kids for promotion?
12. Outside United States the first fox kids channel was launched on
Brain blast twitter
13. Twitter was released on
14. Which San Francisco-based company releases twitter?
15. Who was the co-founder of Twitter?
16. Evan Williams sold his Web diary-publishing service Blogger to google in
17. First ever tweet was sent on
18. Who sent first-ever tweet on tweeter
19. In 2006 Twitter was a side project of…
20. six months after launched tweeter become
21. When twitter was launched what was the character limit for messages…
22. When Twitter exploded in Austin
23. In 2007 how many tweets were sent by people per day on Twitter
24. In 2013 how many active user Twitter had
Brain blast trivia Murfreesboro TN
25. Murfreesboro is a city and county of
26. The population of Murfreesboro according to the 2010 census was
27. 2019 census showed the population of Murfreesboro
28. Murfreesboro located in…
29. In which year Murfreesboro become the fast-growing city in the country
30. Murfreesboro is home to
31. Which university is the largest undergraduate university in Tennessee?
32. In which year Murfreesboro was ranked to the best place to live in united states
33. The first name of Murfreesboro was
34. The Battle of Stones River also known as
35. The Murfreesboro battle was fought between
36. Murfreesboro was first developed as a mainly…
37. According to the United States census bureau the total area of Murfreesboro are
38. Murfreesboro is the geographic center of the state of…
39. Which river flows through Murfreesboro?
40. In which year the City of Murfreesboro established a public transportation system with nine small buses
Brain blast trivia Huntsville Alabama
41. Huntsville is a city of…
42. Huntsville is a county of…
43. Huntsville was found in
44. According to the 2020 census what was the population of Huntsville
45. Huntsville is the second-largest city in the state after
46. In 2018 the Huntsville metros population reached to
47. Which type of industries generate the wealth of Huntsville
48. In which year Huntsville hosted a constitutional convention in Walker Allen’s large cabinet making shop
49. The first capital of Alabama was
50. Huntsville initially opposed secession from the Union in…
51. After which war Huntsville was the center for cotton textile mills?
52. What was the nickname of Huntsville?
53. Due to the Huntsville biotech initiative how many biotechnology firms have developed in Huntsville
54. Which university is famous in Huntsville?
55. Huntsville has grown through recent annexations west into
Brain blast bingo
56. What is bingo?
57. the most common bingo cards are
58. How many squares bingo cardboard contain
59. A typical bingo cards utilize numbers…
60. The five columns of the card are labeled as
61. The center space of bingo cards usually marked
62. B column only contains numbers
63. the most chips one can place on a Bingo board without having a Bingo is
64. Single game often have…
65. Which number is not an unusual number in bingo?
66. Bingo is often used as an instructional tool in
67. A player who only needs one number in order to complete the Bingo pattern is considered to have a
Brain blast opinionated
68. Big Apple Pizza was founded in
69. Who is the founder of big apple pizza?
70. When for the first time Kadeem expanded the business outside of Jerusalem
71. The inside of all the Big Apple Pizza locations are set up to remind patrons of the
72. The tables are set up as if to be a
73. How many branches big apple pizza have in 2016
74. Which type of license plate big pizza have there on their wall
75. Which big apple pizza location is most secular?
Brain blast game
76. Subway surfer was released on
77. What type of game subway surfers is
78. The subway surfers game starts by tapping the
79. What type of game Pac man is
80. Pac man was released on
81. Who released Pac-Man?
82. The original Japanese title of Puck Man was changed to
83. Pac man game was published by
84. In the Pac man game Eating large flashing dots called
85. The development of Pac man game started in
Click here to read about 90s trivia questions.
A Master in Economics having over 8 years of field experience. I am also a pro blogger loves to write articles for different blogs post related to kids, Christmas, harry potter, movies, and animals.