Facing common trivia questions in a week is very important for your brain. As our body needs energy and food, same like that our brain also needs some dose to strengthen. Any particular reason to think about things. Off course if you do not think anything your brain is not active, to activate the brain, a daily trivia questions are a must. It will increase your knowledge and keep you active all day.
This post is specially crafted for a person who wants to read trivia questions daily. In this post, we covered animal trivia questions, some quiz questions about Australia, Some questions and answers about Canada, and some other general knowledge questions. So let’s get involved in this post quickly.
Common trivia questions
1. How we differentiate black Rhinoceros with Indian Rhinoceros?
2. Which bird is smallest from the list?
- Bee hummingbird
- willow tit
- Lesser Goldfinch
3. From the list which animal is closely related to Hippopotamus?
- Giant pig
4. Drever is what type of animal?
5. Which carnivorous mammal found only in the Island of Madagascar?
6. Which animal has the highest range of vision?
7. What is the average age of Giant Clam?
8. Gharial is a type of Crocodile normally found in which area of the world?
9. What is the name of the largest predator found in Australia?
10. Discus is a type of what?
Common trivia questions and answers
11. Cottontop tamarin is a type of species which animal?
12. Entlebucher dog mostly found at which mountain regions?
13. True or false: Finish Spitz is a type of snake?
14. Select the average weight range of Asian Elephant
- 2000lbs – 3000lbs
- 5000lbs – 6000lbs
- 7000lbs – 8000lbs
15. Due to eating algea, some Flamingos changed into which color?
16. What is the skin color of the polar bear’s?
17. Out of 60 types, which 2 types of eagles found in the USA?
18. Bottle-Nosed Dolphin can move on which maximum speed?
19. What is the scientific name of Electric Eel?
20. Egyptian Mau is what type of animal?
21. How many total species of Bumble Bees exist in the world?
22. Cuscus is a type of what?
Fun trivia questions for parties
23. In 1 Millennium how many years exist?
24. The famous game chess board contain how many squares?
25. What was the name of the first ladies magazine?
26. Norma Jean Baker most common name is what?
27. The word bible comes from the Greek word Biblion, which means what?
28. Bram Stoker used which prince name in his famous novel?
29. Which are the four human blood groups?
Want more fun questions? 150+ funny trivia questions and answers
Common trivia questions Australia
31. The Henry Jones Art Hotel, The Museum of Old and New Art, and Salamanca Market are located in which city of Australia?
32. In 2015 on Instagram which Australian destination got most geotagged?
33. Every winter in which region host the Truffle Kerfuffle food festival?
34. You can take selfie with the Big Merino in which NSW town?
35. What was the name of first Australian domestically-based cruise ship?
36. Annual Elvis Festival host by which town in every January?
37. Most visit grave in Australia?
38. Compass have how many total points?
39. Sir Christopher Cockerell is famous for which invention?
Common trivia questions 2019
40. The complete and shortest English sentence is what?
41. In ancient Greece, throwing off an apple towards a women means what?
42. True false questions: if no alcohol is consumed in the commercial, US television allow that advertisement.
43. What is the name of Belle’s horse in Beauty and the beast movie?
44. Susan Sarandon plays the part of the evil queen in which Disney movie?
45. Lucifer is the famous cat of which movie?
46. The employees of Walt Disney company known as what?
Common trivia questions at bars
47. What was the name of Kim Kardashian’s second husband?
48. Elizabeth Taylor married how many times?
49. The first film to win the Oscar award for best picture?
50. Do you know the real name of Marilyn Monroe?
51. Which is the only ATM that allows users to perform transactions in Latin?
52. A group of unicorns is called what?
53. What is the name of National Summer Sport of Canada?
54. Which is the largest lake wholly in Canada?
55. What was the name of first debut extended play of Justin Bieber?
56. Can you tell us the name of the patron saint of Canada?
57. In which province of Canada mostly French population are located?
58. Do you remember the name of first Canadian Cardinal?
59. True or false: Beaver is the national animal of Canada?
Common knowledge trivia questions
60. By area which country is larger than Canada?
61. Jet engine invented by who?
62. In a binary code system which 2 numbers are used?
63. Snooker table has how many wholes?
64. How many total balls exist in snooker game?
Love sports? try this 55+ baseball trivia questions with answers(quiz)
65. Tarot cards usually used for what?
66. China clay also known as what?