Are you a kid? And your age is between 6 – 12? Or you are in your teenage? Whatever your age is, you are in the learning stage, and your mind is on its peak. This is the age at which you can learn more and learn new things. And I am sure you land here to learn. In fact, trivia questions are a great way to learn. Through different trivia questions, you can test your knowledge and learn totally new things.
Animal trivia questions for kids
1. What is the name of the smallest living bird on the earth
2. How many types of snakes are located in the world
3. Snakes are cold-blooded and their body temperature change according to the environment. This statement is true or false?
4. At which degree snake can open their mouth?
5. Snakes can eat things that is how much greater than him
6. How many months king cobra can live without eating?
7. What is the name of the animal who smell using his tongue
8. Tell me the name of the animal which breaths through his skin
9. What is the name of the fastest snake in the world, which can move up to 20 kmph?
10. Which is the smallest snake in the world, and what is the size.
11. Snakes are found everywhere in the world except the region of?
12. Which animal can lay both egg and give birth to live young?
13. How many species of hummingbird located in the world, and how many species are found in the United States
14. How many time hummingbird wings can beat in a second
15. What is the heartbeat rate of hummingbird per minutes
16. What are the name and the size of the smallest birthday species, which is found in North America
17. Bee hummingbird size is 2.25 inch which is the smallest species in the world and found only in which country?
18. What is the average number of feathers in hummingbird wings, which is the lowest number of feathers in bird species?
19. What is the maximum speed of hummingbird (per hour)
20. Which bird eggs are count as the smallest eggs of all the birds?
Want to see full trivia questions list?
21. What is the height of the hummingbird egg?
22. How many quantities of sugar consumed by hummingbird daily?
23. What is the average breadth of hummingbird per minute?
24. Which hummingbird species love migration? And how much average distance they cover.
25. Which hummingbird flies 500 miles nonstop across the Gulf of Mexico during both its spring and fall migrations.
26. What is the average lifespan of the hummingbirds?
27. Hummingbird can’t smell but they have very sharp eyesight. This statement is true or not?
28. What is the name of the bird which can fly in every direction? Even from upside down?
29. Which day is the world elephant day?
30. The population of elephant has declined over the last decade. Do you know the percentage of decline?
31. What is the name of the biggest land animals on the earth who eat 50 tonnes of food per year?
32. There are 3 types of elephant species exist, can you guess the name of each species?
33. The elephants are mammals and they are warm-blooded vertebrates. This statement about the elephant is true or not?
34. How much food required for an elephant per day?
35. African bush elephant is the largest and heaviest animal on the earth. Do you know the weight of an African bush elephant?
36. African forest elephant is the smallest elephant species do you know the weight of the African forest elephant?
37. What is the average weight of African bush elephant new born baby?
38. A baby elephant has a specific name, do you know that?
39. The gestation period of the elephant is longest as compared to other animals. Do you know the months of gestation?
40. Guest the name of the animal which typically gives birth only 2-3 times in a decade.
41. What is the specific name of the teeth of the elephant which is embedded deep in the head?
42. What is the average lifespan of an elephant?
43. How many muscle units exist in the trunk of an elephant?
44. An elephant can feel thunderstorm from how much distance?
45. The methane produce by an elephant in a day is enough to power a car for 32km. is it true?
46. The low light vision of the dog is better than human because of?
47. Which animal used by the Russian army in WWII for suicide missions?
48. How much pressure a month of a dog can exert per square inch?
49. The maturity level of a dog is very high. 1-year dog maturity is equal as a 15-year-old boy. Is it true?
50. In which country the population of dog is very high?
51. The second highest dog population country is?
52. On the average in the USA how many people die each year due to dog bites?
53. Gidget is the name of which type of dog?
54. What is the name of the fastest dog on the earth? And what is his speed?
Kid trivia questions and answers funny
55. Who orders pizza first time? And in which year?
56. In which country it is considered to be disrespectful to write with a red ink pen.
57. Bobcat is the most common wild cat seen in which area of America?
58. How much percentage of total bones contained in the tail of the cat.
59. Astronaut word is derived from two words means “Star” and “Sailor”, do you know which country words are these?
60. Do you know from where the calcium in our bones and iron in our blood come from?
61. Which type of crocodile can hold its breath up to 2 hours in underwater during the wait for his prey?
62. According to scientist which is not a fish, because they don’t have a brain, bones, and heart.
63. Some people believe that kissing a specific animal could relieve a toothache, can you guess the animal name?
64. According to the scientist, what is the best time to take a NAP?
65. In dinosaurs age, the day was 23 hours. What was the reason behind this?
66. Approximately how many water parks exist in North America?
67. Which animal can rotate there eyes in the opposite direction?
68. What temperature need to cook an egg on the sidewalk?
69. How much percentage of Antarctica consists of ice?
70. Corn can be grown in every continent except which continent?
71. Which fish is covered with bony plates instead of scales?
72. Approximately normal men/women lose how many hairs daily?
73. In Spanish what is the name of “Little Armored one”
74. What is the name of the smallest fruit?
75. An animal very famous to predict an earthquake. They can feel an earthquake 5 days before it happens. What is the name of that animal?
76. Till now 2 diseases has completely vanished, what was that 2 diseases?
77. Which 2 countries celebrate “put the pillow on your fridge day” and what is the celebration date? What is the reason behind this?
78. How many percentages of American adults things that chocolate milk comes from a brown cow?
79. Which part of the body used by kangaroos to manage his balance?
80. Why bananas are in curved shape? What is the reason behind this?
81. On average how much saliva produced by a human daily?
82. What weapon King Henry VIII always kept beside him while sleeping.
83. What is the official name of immature spiders?
Fun kid movie trivia questions and answers
84. Toy story is an American computer-animated adventure and comedy film. What was the release date?
85. Which American animation studio produced the Toy Story movie?
86. Which American film studio produce the toy story movie?
87. Who was the director of the movie toy story?
88. Which was the first fully computer animated movie?
89. Do you remember the name of the Toy Story movie writers?
90. Who was the music composer, and performer in the movie Toy Story?
91. Who performs the voice character of Woody in the Toy Story movie?
92. 27 animators contribute their works on the film Toy Story. Do you know how many type of computer models used in character animations?
Easy trivia questions and answers
93. What is the approximate weight of the earth in KG?
94. How much time the earth required to complete a single rotation?
95. What is the reason, why earth called a blue planet?
96. Out of 70%, what is the percentage of fresh water?
97. There are 3 different layers of the earth. What is the name of those layers?
98. which one is the largest layer in the earth?
100. Which is the only planet not named after either a Greek or Roman God
101. Who were the first passengers in hot air balloon?
102. In which country 48% of the population is under 15 age?
103. What is the average bore time of men and woman during a shopping trip?
104. Which famous social media websites are banned in China?
105. How much percent of Antarctic ice consist of penguin urine?
106. How many total steps count in Eiffel Tower?
107. What is the actual name of the Twitter bird?
108. The rotation of Jupiter is fastest among all solar system. In how many hours Jupiter fully completes its rotation?
109. What is the average distance from Jupiter to the sun?
110. The magnetic field of Jupiter is strongest amongst the solar system. Do you know how much time greater than earth?
111. Jupiter is mostly composed of which gases?
112. What is the total diameter of Jupiter in KM?
113. What is the position of Jupiter from the sun
114. Which animal has 4 pairs of arms instead of 1?
115. Sahara desert faced snow falling the first time in history. What were the date and year?
116. What is the date of snow burning day? And what is the reason behind this day?
Kid jeopardy questions
117. Which animal comes from China?
118. Do you know the name of the tallest animal in the world?
119. Which two colors are necessary to make a green color?
120. In Snow White how many dwarfs are exist?
121. What is said to be at the end of a rainbow?
122. Which Disney movie is there a fish named Flounder?
123. I am not very nice, but I love puppies, who am I?
124. A marble eating favorite called Hungry Hungry what?
History trivia for kids
125. In which country had Adolf Hitler born?
126. Which famous personality didn’t have any nationality between 1925-1932?
127. Where the first meeting of Nazis held and on which date?
128. Who was the president of America in 1948
129. How many stars exist in the flag of the USA?
130. Which country has the largest air force?
131. 3 out of the 5 oldest rivers in the world flow in the United States, what are the names of those 3 rivers?
132. Before became the president of the USA, what was the profession of Abraham Lincoln?
133. According to the World Giving Index, which country people are most likely to help a stranger?
134. How much percentage of firefighters in the united states are volunteers?
135. Before the 10th president of united states what was the profession of John Tyler?
136. Who was the first president of America who recites his inaugural address from memory, and gave his whole speech without single notecard?
137. In 1961 a war fought between Portugal and movements of the African countries of Angola. What is the name of that war?
138. In Angolia which party was supported by the Soviet Union?
139. Which Angolan party was supported by the USA?
140. On which date Angola got freedom from Portugal?
141. On which year the Europeans start colonizing Cameroon?
142. Which country has the greatest and early civilization in Africa?
143. Who was the commander in the battle of Bunker Hill?
144. Do you know what is the total weight of Liberty statue?
145. The tallest statue in North America is liberty statue. Do you know the height?
6 year old kids trivia questions
146. Who gift the statue of liberty, and in which year?
147. Who was William Shakespeare?
148. How many siblings Shakespeare had?
149. Most of the Shakespeare works were written in between which year?
150. On which year Shakespeare emerged as an actor and play writer?
151. Which one is the shortest play by Shakespeare?
152. Which one is the longest play by Shakespeare?
153. How many times the word “Love” appeared in the play “Romeo and Juliet”?
154. Through which tool you use to write on a blackboard?
155. What is the name of the break given in the schools before lunch?
156. Who is the founder of the popular social network Facebook?
157. What is the original name of flying Sikh of India?
158. What is the name of a popular swimmer who has the highest number of records
159. Which planet has the highest number of moons?
160. Do you know which planet is nearest to the sun?
161. Which colors exist the rainbow?
162. What we will call the animal that can live in water as well as land?
164. Which singer named as the king of pop?
165. Till now the most viewed song on YouTube is Gangnam Style. Do you know who sung that song?
166. Which Indian musician got Oscar Award?
167. Which classical music composer was known to be beef?
168. What is the most populated country in the world?
169. In which country Eifel Tower is located?
170. Which currency used in Germany?
171. What is the name of the largest ocean in the world?
172. How many states are there in India?
173. How many states in the United States?
174. Which city is the capital of the United States?
175. What is the name of the highest mountain in the world?
176. The second highest mountain in the world exists in which city?
177. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
178. The Olympic Games originated from which country?
179. Which country is bordered by fourteen nations?
180. What is the capital of Cuba?
181. What does 'El Salvador' means in English?
182. Which is the loudest animal on land?
183. What does a group of Ravens called?
184. What is the Newton's third law of motion?
185. What does the muscles that connects muscles to the bones called?
186. Who introduced the term 'Vomit'?
In this post we do full research and find approximately 150+ trivia questions for kids, the sector we will touch in this posts are history, animals, movies, sports, jeopardy questions, and some other categories. We tried to find easy questions as possible. So that kids can understand easily. Because this post is especially for kids. And all questions are made by keeping the age in mind. Do you want more questions? then please goto our trivia questions for kids website to read more trivia's.
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.