The best way to learn anything is to play a game. And games are always more fun when you play with others. To this end, here’s a collection of random trivia questions for kids to test their knowledge and compete.
Natural curiosity is ingrained in children. It is our duty as parents to encourage this ambition, we are aware of that. In order to do this, we must provide children with the kinds of inquiries and challenges that encourage safe and enjoyable engagement with their environment. This won’t be an issue, though, thanks to the wealth of random trivia questions for kids that are available.
Here are easy random trivia questions for kids. These questions are great for kids who are just starting to learn how to deal with trivia questions like these. They may not be too tough, but they provide an easy way for kids to learn how to answer questions like these.
Trivia questions for kids can help to develop their minds and keep them engaged in any academic exercises. This section will help you quiz your children with trivia questions that they might not know the answer to.
Random Trivia Questions for Kids
1. Which is the fastest land animal?
2. Who is the daughter of Simba in Lion King?
3. What is the name of Tintin’s pet dog?
4. Which is the biggest planet in the Solar System?
5. How many chambers are there in the human heart?
You may like this: 50+ Random Trivia Questions for Adults to Improve Your Knowledge
6. Which is the most populous country in the world?
7. Which is the smallest country.
8. Which is the largest ocean?
9. What is the hardest natural substance found on Earth?
10. What is the largest organ in the human body?
Fun Trivia Questions of kids
11. How many dwarfs were there in Snow white?
12. What color is the fish in “The Cat in the Hat” series?
13. What is a group of Lions called?
14. How many inches are there in a foot?
15. How many sides does an Octagon have?
Also try this: 40+ random trivia generator [Questions]
16. Which is the largest bird in the world?
17. Which is the biggest fish.
18. What color is Ruby?
19. How many legs does a spider have?
20. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
Easy Random Trivia Questions for Kids
21. Solar System is the part of which galaxy?
22. Whose nose grew longer every time he lied?
23. What is the hardest natural substance?
24. What is the tallest mountain in the world?
25. What is the coldest place in the world?
Click here to read: 50+ Exciting Easy Random Trivia Questions and Answers
26. What food is used to make guacamole?
27. What is a panda’s favorite food to eat?
28. What is the first book in the Bible?
29. Where was Jesus crucified?
30. What U.S. state is famous for Hollywood?
Hard Random Trivia Questions for Kids
31. Who wrote the play, Hamlet?
32. What planet has 53 moons?
33. Oranges are rich in what vitamin?
34. Who is considered the “King of Pop”?
35. Who won the very first season of American Idol?
36. How many teeth does a child have?
37. What ocean animal doesn’t have any bones?
38. How many edges does a cube have?
39. What is the largest country in South America?
40. How many strings does a violin have?
Kids quiz questions and answers
41. What sort of creature is a dingo?
42. In which country is the Taj Mahal?
43. Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
44. What are the names of Harry Potter’s parents?
45. What are the four oceans called?
Don’t forget to read: 60+ Random Trivia Questions Everyone Should Know
46. Which language is spoken in Australia?
47. What is the name of the tree that produces acorns?
48. What is a baby kangaroo called?
49. How many sides does a hexagon have?
50. What is the capital of New Zealand?
51. Which fairy tale character slept for 100 years?
52. What kind of creature is a Komodo dragon?