Are you fed-up with basic general knowledge questions and answers, and now want to try some really hard trivia questions? Are you really want to improve your knowledge? Then you are on the right page. In this post, we have collected some really amazing information’s. Some hard questions for kids, teenagers, and adults. This post contains some animal trivia questions, movie questions and answers, history quizzes, and some fun trivia.
Challenge your friends with these hard trivia questions
Hard trivia questions
1. Titanic movie got how many Oscar awards?
2. Simpson’s house number was?
3. The prison name of the Rock movie was?
4. Mulan animated movie little dragon name was?
5. Reservoir Dogs movie was directed by whom?
6. Seattle is the largest city in which city?
7. Barack Obama was born on which date?
8. Do you know the full name of Donald Trump?
9. Which bridge connecting San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean?
10. Do you know Mark Zuckerberg birth date?
11. Which gas is well known as laughing gas?
12. The basic concept of Inertia invented by whom?
13. “Wrought iron” is known as purest iron in the world. Is it true?
14. At which is speed earth revolving around the sun?
15. A hydrograph is used to measure what?
Really hard questions with answers
16. Who performs the character Peter Pan, in the Peter Pan movie?
17. The piano movie was directed by whom?
18. A famous movie “A tripe to Moon” was directed by whom?
19. Which company produced the movie “A Tripe to Moon”?
20. Soya bean is the best source of protein is it true?
21. The great scientist “Hans Selye” discovered which concept?
22. On which date the movie “A Tripe to Moon” was released?
23. Golden Gate Bridge construction start on which date?
24. Do you know the length and height of the Golden Gate Bridge?
25. Do you know the name of the capital of Minnesota?
26. Denali located in which state of the USA?
27. “The Great Train Robbery” movie was a silent short movie. Is it true?
28. Who was the director and writer of the movie “Great Train Robbery”.
29. Between which year America Revolution war was fought?
30. How many articles exist in the US constitution?
Hard trivia questions for kids
31. “Borah Peak” located at which area in the USA?
32. Do you know the total length of Rocky Mountains Range?
33. Mount Elbert is the highest point in which mountain range?
34. The national flower of USA?
35. Which movie director and writer was a cameraman before?
36. Microsoft launch window 10 on which date?
37. The budget of the “Great Train Robbery” movie was?
38. What was the duration of the short movie “Great Train Robbery”?
39. In which year “Great Train Robbery” movie got listed in United States National film registry?
40. What was the release date of the movie “The Impossible Voyage”?
41. The movie “The Impossible Voyage” duration was?
42. The movie “The Impossible Voyage” release in the UK with a different name. do you know what was the name?
43. The story of Kelly Gang produced by which country?
44. Which movie considers to be the world largest narrative film?
45. What was the length of the reel of the movie “The Story of Kelly Gang”?
Hard trivia questions multiple choice
46. Who write the movie Ben Hur?
- Edwin S. Porter
- Gene Gauntier
47. Animated cartoon first time used in which movie?
- The impossible voyage
48. In which movie the basic graphic stunts used first time?
- Dream of a Rarebit Fiend
- Ben Hur
49. Which film studio is considered to be the 4th oldest studio in the world?
- Star Studio
- Nordisk Film
50. Who was the founder of Nordisk Film?
- Gene Gauntier
- Ole Olsen
- Paul John
51. Do you know the Intelligence agency of UK?
52. What term used for the airport of Helicopter?
53. Which Indonesian president build the movement called “West Pacific Forum”?
- Joko Widodo
- Abdurrahman Wahid
54. Which organization is specially made to control environmental pollution?
- UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme)
- USEP (United States Environment Programme)
- UKEP (United Kingdom Environment Programme)
55. What is the heaviest flying bird in the world?
56. Do you know the name of the largest invertebrate in the world?
57. Bat is the only flying mammal in the world. Is it true?
58. Tell the name of the animal which has the largest brain
59. Which animal only eat eucalyptus leaves?
60. Which animal has the loudest sound?
61. Leech has how many brains?
62. Joey is a baby name of which animal?
63. Panda picture is located on which organization logo?
64. Which country has the highest population of the tiger?
65. Snake smell through which part of the body?
66. Giraffe have how many stomachs?
67. We can calculate Giraffe age through?
68. Spider body contain how many legs?
69. The number of wings on the bee body is?
70. Which land animal has the slowest walking speed?
Medium trivia questions
71. The 3rd time Consecutive prime minister of Canada?
72. “Fianna Fail” is a political party of which country?
73. Mossad is the MI organization of which country?
74. Who is the chairman of the political party “Pakistan Tehreek E Insaf”?
75. What is the most valuable civilian award of USA?
76. Which tunnel is considered to be the longest tunnel in the world?
77. What is the total width of the Laerdal tunnel?
78. What is the name of the longest tunnel and where it is located?
79. In how many years Yamate Tunnel completed?
80. Formosa was the old name of which country?
81. According to 2013 which country has high oil reservation?
82. New Zealand is famous for which bird?
83. Silverback is a name of which Gorilla?
84. Cricket Wolrd Cup 1999 champion country was?
85. What is the name of American largest internet complex?
Miscellaneous trivia questions and answers
86. Which country is the largest producer of Cement?
87. what is the name of the largest moon of the solar system?
88. Which country titled “Economic Power House Of Europe”?
89. Which town is considered to be the highest town in Europe?
90. The country of Korea is also known as what?
91. What is the full official name of North Korea?
92. Kemal Mustafa is known as the father of modern Turkey. Is it true?
93. Who is well known as the father of IT?
94. What is the capital of Colombia?
95. 8 March celebrate as?
96. World Atmosphere celebrate on which date?
97. Which is the purest form of water?
98. Qantas Airways is the airline of which country?
99. Do the first women walk on space?
100. Boxing date came on which date?
101. In how many days a sloth can digest a meal?
102. Which animal’s baby is called a ‘kid’?
103. How much weight an ant can hold?
104. How many eyes does a caterpillar have?
105. Who wrote ‘Salem’s Lot’?