Walt Disney Company is one of the world biggest companies in the world, they are doing business in different fields including movies, Parks, Broadcasting, etc. You are definitely a Disney products lover, that’s why you are here to know more about Disney. You are at the right place. In this post, we are dealing with Disney trivia questions.
Trivia questions about different topics. Some questions are related to Disney movies, Some quiz questions are related to Walt Disney World, and some general questions answers related to the Disney family are also included in this post.
Disney trivia questions
1. Sher Khan was the name of a tiger in which Disney movie?
2. Cinderella’s slipper is made up of which material?
3. Who was the Villain of the movie The Lion King?
4. The movie “Ratatouille” shooting was held in which country?
5. The Disney famous character Dumbo uses what to fly?
6. In the movie “The Sword in the Stone” Merlin refers to what?
7. The official Mickey Mouse short color is what?
8. “You can fly” a famous song belongs from which movie?
9. Simba is a name of what?
10. In the movie Robin Hood, what type of character is Robin?
Disney trivia questions and answers
11. In the movie Aladdin, what is the name of Jasmin’s tiger?
12. The first Disney movie that won the Oscar award for best picture?
13. Who was the villain of the movie “A bug’s life”?
14. Dumbella is the name of who’s sister?
15. Captain Hook has a hook on his left hand or right hand?
16. In the Jungle Book to whom Baloo teaches about the bare necessities of life?
17. “Let it Go” is the famous song of which movie?
Hard Disney trivia questions
Too much easy questions about Disney. Now it’s time to face some hard questions, so open your mind, and be active to give the answer to a little bit of hard but informative questions. I hope you enjoying our effort. feedback in the comment section will be highly appreciable act.
18. In the movie Mulan, who produce the original voice of Mushu (Dragon)?
19. Tony calls what to Tramp in the movie the “Lady And Tramp”?
20. Monstro is the name of the whale of which movie?
21. In the Disney movie Bambi, Owl uses the word Twitter patted to describe what?
22. In the movie “In Alice in Wonderland” Dinah is the name of what?
23. “In Splash Mountain” there was a book titled “How to Catch a Rabbit” Who is the author of that book?
24. In front of Cinderella’s Castle, there is a statue called Partners. In that statue, Mickey Mouse holds who’s hand?
25. What is a roaming trek in Walt Disney World?
26. In Walt Disney World, Crescent Lake exists near which club?
27. Hoop-Dee-Doo Dinner show was held in which hall of Walt Disney World?
28. What was the name of the first colored Mickey Mouse Cartoon?
Easy Disney trivia questions
29. The movie in which the main character doesn’t speak, guess the movie?
30. While living in a cottage in the woods, Princess Aurora uses what name?
31. At the beginning of The Little Mermaid which type of party celebrating on the ship?
32. Royal ball starts in Cinderella at which time?
33. What is the name of the Disney princess who has the ability to heal others?
Try these also: 80+ Fun Facts about the MCU Trivia Questions
34. Which Disney Princess is famous for wearing a green dress?
35. Which Princess can transform herself into a man?
36. Belle belongs from which country in Beauty and the Beast?
37. What is the total area of Disney World in acres?
Difficult Disney trivia questions
38. In the first year of opening how many people visited Disney World?
39. Who was the host during the MGM studio opening ceremony
40. In EPCOT, what is the name of the river exists at Mexico pavilion
41. How many total rooms exist in the Disney World Ground?
42. EPCOT stands for what?
43. A gift shop is dedicated to the villains. In which Disney theme park it exists?
44. The animal kingdom opened on which date?
45. The first Disney princess was who?
46. The princess that has no royalties?
Disney trivia questions printable
47. According to Merlin in the movie “The Sword in The Stone”, what is the greatest force on the earth?
48. Which medium Roy had used to propose to his wife Edna?
49. True or false: Test track is the fastest ride in Walt Disney World?
50. On which Occasion Marry Poppins says she will leave the bank’s house?
Do you love Disney games? 50+ Disney Trivia Game and Movie Questions [Updated]
51. Do you remember the name of a palace where Mufasa and his family live in the movie “Lion King”?
52. The Love Bug movie shooting was held in which city?
Disney trivia questions Buzzfeed
53. What is the name of Walt Disney’s three brothers?
54. Gaston eats how many eggs in breakfast in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
55. While fighting with Alladin, Jafar changes himself into what animal?
56. On earth, Hercules met with his Father first time in which place?
57. At the Occasion of Walt Disney World Opening Ceremony, who gave the opening speech?
Read more: 75+ Disney Trivia Facts about Princess, Disney World and Walt Disney [Updated]
Disney trivia questions multiple choice
58. Stinky play which game in the movie Toy Story?
59. Who was the mother of Huey Dewey and Louie?
60. In the movie “Beauty and the Beast”, the voice of Limeira is actually the voice of who?
- Jerry Orbach
- Walt Ray
61. The cartoon in which Walt Disney put the Easter theme?
- Beauty and the Beast
- Funny Little Bunnies
62. Sykes is the name of the villain of which movie?
- Funny Little Bunnies,
- Oliver And Company
63. What is Prince Eric’s dog’s name in the movie ‘The Little Mermaid’?
64. In which city ‘The Princess and the Frog ‘ set in?
65. Which animal raised Mowgli in ‘The Jungle Book’?
66. Who was Simba and Nala’s daughter?
67. Who was the first black princess in Disney?
68. What does the bell ringer of Notre Dame Cathedral call?
69. What is a famous saying of Bruce about fish?
70. Who was Zazu in The Lion King?
71. What does Hakuna Matata means?
Are you a Disney movie lover? How much do you know about the Disney family? If you are a lover of Disney movies, then I am sure you also want to know the background of Disney. These Disney trivia questions help you in this regard. In this questions and answers list, you will find the complete history of Walt Disney Studio.
A company found in 1923, and grow amazing in the market. The famous mascot of Disney is Mickey Mouse, and this company produce too many movies till now and won too many Academic awards.
72. The main headquarter of Walt Disney Studio is located at where?
73. The very first name of Walt Disney Studio was what?
74. Between 1929 – 1986 what was the name of Walt Disney Studio?
75. The first setup of Walt Disney Studio was founded on which date?
76. The position of Bob Iger in Walt Disney Studio was what?
77. What are the 5 most popular products of Disney Studio?
78. The total number of employees working with Disney?
79. Who were the founders of the Disney Company?
80. The world-famous character Mickey Mouse first come into the market in which year?
81. Which 2 persons create the character of Mickey Mouse?
Disney trivia facts
82. What is the official mascot of Walt Disney Studio?
83. Who was the creator of the Disney short film “Alice’s Wonderland”?
84. “Steamboat Willie” the first Disney sound film released on which date?
85. What was the old name of Mickey Mouse?
86. The movie “Steamboat Willie” was distributed by which company?
Read this also: 54+ Disney trivia quiz questions about movies
87. At which theater the Steamboat Willie premiered was held?
88. In September 1929 who request Walt to make Mickey Mouse Club?
89. On December 16, 1929, Walt Disney Studio divided into 2 subsidiaries, what was the name of that 2 subsidiaries?
90. In which year did Disney Studio sign a contract with Technicolor?
Hard Disney trivia questions and answers
91. Disney’s first feature-length movie “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” took how much time to complete?
92. Which company distributes the Disney movie “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”?
93. In which year was the new Walt Disney Studio in Burbank California ready?
94. The Disney movie Pinocchio was released in which year?
95. The famous Disney movie Cinderella was released in which year?
96. Which was the first Disney’s first all-live-action feature movie?
97. In which year Disney Studio ended the distribution contract with RKO?
Unique Disney trivia questions
98. In 1954, which broadcast company launched Disney’s first regular television series?
99. On which date Disneyland opened to the public?
100. America’s first Monorail system was installed in Disneyland in which year?
101. In 1965 a new addition was held to the Disney family, what was that?
102. During the 1950s which Disney afternoon television program became famous among children?
103. The American Action-Adventure western series “Zorro” was produced by which famous company?
Disney trivia board game
104. On which date the last episode of “Zorro” was broadcast?
105. The Disney movie “Lady and the Tramp” was released on which date?
106. In the 1960s which was Disney’s most successful movie and got 5 Academic Awards?
107. On 15 December 1966, Walt Disney died due to which disease?
108. Who was the CEO of the Walt Disney Company after the death of Walt Disney?
109. Who renames the “Disney World” to Walt Disney World?
110. The famous Disney movie “The computer wore tennis shoes” was released in which year?
Disney quiz games
111. Walt Disney World is open to the public on which date?
112. The CEO of Walt Disney “Roy Disney” died on which date?
113. Which 3 people take the responsibility to control Walt Disney after their death of Walt Disney and Walt Disney?
114. Which was the first Disney theme park outside of the USA?
115. Which Japanese company partnered with Disney to create Tokyo Disneyland?
116. “Epcot Center” the Disney theme park opened in which year?
90s Disney trivia
117. In which year did Disney move to first place in the box office and increased its revenue by 20%?
118. In which year Disney entered the internet world and purchase Starwave and 43% share of Infoseek?
119. In which year Disney launched its cruise line?
120. On which date Disney sold their stakes in the Anaheim Angels baseball team to Arte Moreno?
121. In 2005 Disney sold the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim hockey team to whom?
122. “Chicken Little” was the first 3D animated movie by Disney. On which date it was released?
123. On which date Iger replaced Eisner as CEO?
124. Who trained Hercules to be a hero in the animated film ‘Hercules’?
125. What does the toy store in the film ‘Toy Story 2’ called?
126. Who were Princess Melody’s parents?
127. Who were Pain and Panic in the film ‘Hercules’?
128. How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have?
129. What was Walt Disney’s first cartoon character?
130. What was the first Pixar movie?
131. Who was Tarzan’s adopted mother?
132. Who sang the song ‘Kiss the Girl’?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply