We have already published too many posts about Disney trivia questions. But as we all know that this topic is very broad that’s why we have crafted some more Disney trivia facts for you. We are 100% sure that these Disney quiz questions are unique and totally new for you.
We have covered too many topics in this post. Some questions are about Disney princess, some are Disney World, and some questions are related to Walt Disney himself. Obviously fun make the post most interesting so we also included some fun trivia questions about Disney
Disney trivia facts
1. Which is the first movie of “The Little Mermaid franchise”?
2. What is the name of mermaid princess?
3. What is the name of a prince in the movie The Little Mermaid?
4. Who were the writer and director of the movie The Little Mermaid?
5. The movie The Little Mermaid released to theaters on which date?
6. Who was the best friend of the prince Ariel in the movie The Little Mermaid?
7. What is the name of the father of Ariel?
8. To see who’s birthday celebration Ariel and her friend travel to the ocean surface?
Disney trivia facts and answers
9. What incidence occurs to the ship of Eric while birthday celebration?
10. For how many days Ursula transformed Ariel into a human in the movie The Little Mermaid?
11. In exchange of which thing Ursula transformed Ariel into a human?
12. What thing did Ariel need from Eric to remain human permanently in the movie The Little Mermaid?
13. Who kidnaps Ariel in the movie The Little Mermaid?
14. The story of The Little Mermaid written by?
15. Which company distribute the movie “The Little Mermaid”?
16. The total running time of the movie Little Mermaid was?
17. Which magic power princess Elsa of Arendelle had?
18. Who led the colony where the King and Queen take Elsa and Anna?
Disney movie trivia facts
19. Anna falls in love with whom at first sight?
20. After seeing the power of Elsa who brands her as a monster?
21. In the movie Frozen at which place Elsa build a palace of ice?
22. What was the name of the ice harvester to which Anna met during the searching of Elsa?
23. At the Ice Palace Elsa makes a giant snow monster, did you remember the name of that monster?
24. Who produces the voice of Anna in the movie Frozen?
25. For how many time Kristen Bell was called to re-record the dialogues in the movie frozen?
26. Who produces the voice of Elsa in the movie Frozen?
Hard Disney trivia facts
27. On which date the movie Frozen released theatrically in the United States?
28. The Sing-Along version of Frozen was released in 2057 theaters in the united states on which date?
29. Sing-Along Version of the movie Frozen released in the United Kingdom on which date?
30. On which date the movie Frozen was available on Google Play and iTunes for download?
31. How much revenue the movie Frozen earned from North America?
32. The movie Frozen was the highest-grossing film of which year?
Disney princess trivia facts
33. The princess Belle was the princess of which Disney movie?
34. The voice of the princess Bella originally generated by which American Actress and singer?
35. What was the name of the princess of the Disney movie Brave?
36. What was the number of princess Merida in the line-up of Disney princess?
37. Which princess is also the main character of the game brave and temple run: Brave?
38. Do you remember the name of the princes of the movie The Princess and the Frog?
39. Who produces the voice of Tiana in the movie The Princess and the Frog?
40. Why and how Tiana transform into a frog in the movie The Princess and the Frog?
Disney world trivia facts
41. Walt Disney World is also known as what?
42. In Florida near which city the Walt Disney world exist?
43. On which date the Walt Disney World opened for the public?
44. Currently which company operating Walt Disney World?
45. On how many acres Walt Disney World build?
46. Walt Disney world contain how many water parks?
47. Do you know the most visited vacation resort in the world?
Love cricket? try this: 100+ all time best cricket trivia questions [Q&A]
48. What are the average annual attendees in the Walt Disney Resort?
Walt Disney trivia facts
49. Who is considered to be the pioneer of the American animation industry?
50. Walt Disney won how many Oscar awards?
51. How many Golden Globe Special Achievement Awards Walt Disney earn?
52. Walt Disney born in which year and in which city?
53. In which year Walt Disney moved to California from Chicago?
54. In which year Walt Disney develop his famous cartoon character Mickey Mouse?
55. Do you remember the name of some initial stage movies of Walt Disney Studio?
56. Disneyland opened for public in which year?
Disney trivia fun facts
57. Do you remember the name of the princess of the movie Pocahontas?
58. In the movie Pocahontas, the princess has how many love interests?
Want to read more trivia about Disney? 62+ Disney Movie & Disney World Trivia Questions
59. On which date Walt Disney died?
60. What was the father name of Walt Disney?
61. Do you remember the name of Walt Disney’s brothers?
62. In 1918 Walt Disney joined Red Cross as what?
63. What are Mutt and Jeff and Koko the Clown?
Disney Pixar trivia facts
64. The headquarter of Pixar Animation Studio based in which states?
65. Pixar animation studio build in which year?
66. Which two brands had the majority of shares in Pixar?
67. In which year Disney purchase Pixar?
68. Which was the first-ever computer-animated feature film?
69. The Pixar studio earned how many Academy Awards?
70. How may Grammy Awards Pixar studio have?
So friends what are your thoughts about this disney trivia facts? do you like that or not? any suggestion for us? your feedback will be really appreciated.