These tricky trivia questions are enough to check your brain power, To check the knowledge of a student tests are necessary, to check the strength of a wrestler, the fight is necessary, and the same procedure for the brain also. To check the power of the brain you should pull your brain into trouble.
Though we have normal and easy trivia questions in our stock, these tricky questions are really helpful. Especially in the morning time everyone needs some Mindbender trivia questions to be active and to awake. So keep all these things in mind our team crafted these amazing quiz questions for you. Let’s get into it.
Tricky Trivia Questions
1. A famous footballer kicks a football, it travels for 15 feet and comes back to him again. But how?
2. Smith’s father has 3 kids. Saturday, Monday are 2 of them, guess the name of third child?
3. Can you name the 3 consecutive days without using days name?
4. Everyone needs it, everyone can give, and it’s totally free. What is it?
5. How you make the number one disappear?
6. An average person has how many birthdays in his entire life?
7. A thing has 1 foot and 1 head, and 4 legs. Who is that?
8. I have teeth’s, but I can’t use it to eat. Who am I?
9. My life starts from high to low age. Guess who I am?
10. If I drink water, I’ll die, and if I eat food my age increase. Guess my name?
11. A thing which is totally your property, but other people use it more than you.
12. What can be broken, but it has no sound?
Tricky Trivia Questions and Answers
In these days of the pandemic, do you want to do something mind-blowing? If you consider yourself the best one for tricky trivia questions, you should try one of these quizzes.
Why should one play tricky trivia questions? Do you know the right answer? It is not just for time pass, but also boost your knowledge and flourish your brain with several wonderful tricky things.
The tricking questions and answers include many math riddles, US trivia, and other mind-blowing categories. So check out your skills by playing these challenging questions and know how much fare you are.
Here we will talk about testing your knowledge by various tricky trivia questions, which may be general, then use them to create your tricky trivia question.
In the beginning, these would be relatively simple and easy. But as the level rises, it becomes more and more tricky.
Not only this, but you can also use these really hard questions with answers for your friends and fellows if they want to play. It would be full of fun.
These tricky trivia questions also contain quizzes related to the business, economy, or any other category you like.
They have been played in many seminars, meetings, and conferences. Why tricky trivia used? Because they are the kind of ice breaker and also entertaining.
So, now the times come to upgrade the facts about geography, boost your knowledge, and get skills to make your tricky trivia question.
13. Everyone including you can make a thing which is invisible. What is that?
14. It will increase if you use it?
15. When the rain comes down, I go up. Who am I?
16. Just like your hand, I have one thumb and 4 fingers, but I am not alive. Who am I?
17. I have one eye but still, I can’t see. Who I am?
18. I am always on my way but never arrive at the destination.
Funny trick questions and riddles with answers
19. I always get answered but never ask any question
20. 2 keys never open any door. Instead, they eat food.
21. What you exactly find after every “Rain”?
22. In every dictionary, one word is spelled incorrectly, what is that word?
23. Which English letter pronounce as a letter as well as an animal at the same time?
24. A bus full of people, but when I entered the bus no single person was there. But how?
Tricky questions and answers for whatsapp
25. A kind of ocean but no water, where I can find that ocean?
26. What gives you power and strength to walk through walls?
27. A room that has no walls at all?
28. Why famous people are so cool?
29. Which sentence is correct? “A penguin flies” or “Penguin flies”?
30. If Smith jumps from 2 story building, where would he land?
31. 90% chance that he returns back to you if you give that thing to a person. What is that?
32. If a president dies in a car accident who will be the vice president?
Assorted trivia questions
33. Everyone tries to get me every day, and when they get me, they give me away.
34. Including both hands, how many fingers you have?
35. Why dog does not wear gloves?
36. 20+20 not equal to 40 only if?
Tricky trivia quiz
37. When you mix C with son, what will happen?
38. The walls of your room always meet with each other, but where?
39. If your friend Michael and John are stupid persons, then who is in between these 2 persons?
40. The only place where Friday comes before Thursday?
41. What is the only thing that converts girl into women?
Tricky bible trivia questions
42. According to the bible, there was a blind beggar at the gate of Jericho, what was his name?
43. Goliath belongs from which country?
44. Benjamin was the son of who?
45. As a messenger which 2 birds Noah A.s send out of the ark?
46. Lebanon is well known for which type of trees?
Tricky christmas trivia questions
47. The only place where Christmas comes before Thanksgiving day?
48. Christmas tree’s keep their breath fresh using what?
Love trivia? try these questions: 60+general knowledge trivia questions with answers
49. What is the special thing in December, that other months don’t have?
50. When Santa’s toys were naughty, what he normally said?
51. One day before Christmas what Adam says to his friend?
Tricky football trivia questions
52. Do you remember the football player name who won silverware in both Manchester United and Liverpool championship
53. The only player who scored a hat-trick in all 4 tiers of professional football in England?
54. The first player who missed the penalty kick in the world cup?
55. Fifa 1958 world cup hosted by which country?
Wan to try some kids quiz questions? 70+ trivia questions for middle school(just for kids)
Tricky sports trivia questions
56. First ever football world cup held in which country?
57. In 1970 which team won the most Super Bowls?
58. Second American Athlete who wins the Indianapolis 500 4 times?
59. True or false: In Helsinki the world first Athletics Championships held.