Do you need some entertaining random trivia questions multiple choice? These are them! There is a huge variety of multiple-choice quiz questions in this post.
These General knowledge random trivia questions multiple choice cover a wide range of topics in general knowledge. From the arts to film, geography, and history! You will discover something appropriate for you here, regardless of the kinds of things you enjoy and are familiar with. There are three possible responses for each query. Of these three options, only one is the right one.
Additionally, you’ll see that some are simpler than others. You’ll get a little bit of everything either way! Are you prepared to learn the answers to every easy and hard random trivia questions multiple choice facts? Let’s get going!
Random Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
1. How many Infinity Stones are there?
2. What is the only food that cannot go bad?
3. What’s the name of Hagrid’s pet spider?
4. What’s the heaviest organ in the human body?
5. What element does the chemical symbol Au stand for?
You may like this: Most Interesting 50+ Random Trivia Questions With Number Answers
6. On average, how many seeds are located on the outside of a strawberry?
7. What is the name of the coffee shop in the sitcom Friends?
Central Park Coffee
7. “Cirque du Soleil” started in what country?
8. What sport has been played on the moon?
9. What was the first cash crop in America?
10. The first vaccine was for which disease?
General Knowledge Random Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
11. Which cereal grain is the most commonly used in beer?
12. Where did the croissant originate?
13. What country is Shakira from?
14. Which country ranks first in cereal consumption per capita?
15. What sport is referred to as the “sport of kings”?
Also try this: 60+ Enjoyable Random Trivia Questions and Answers for Seniors
16. What was the ancient Goddess of Love?
17. Where is Kanye West from?
18. What is the hardest natural substance in the world?
19. Which animal has the largest eyes?
20. In what year was McDonald’s founded?
Tricky Random Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
21. Where did the pineapple plant originate?
22. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
23. What year was the Robo Sapien toy robot released?
24. Chartreuse is a color between yellow and what?
25. What animal is known to be ‘man’s best friend?
Click here to read: 50+ Most Motivating Random Trivia Questions for High Schoolers
26. How many balls are on a pool table at the start of a game?
27. What are the only mammals that can’t jump?
28. Which country invented Gazpacho?
29. What is the main ingredient of a mince pie?
30. What is the official state fruit of New York?
Easy Random Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
31. When was the burger chain ‘In’n’Out’ founded?
32. How many bricks are the Empire State Building made of?
33. How many years old is the oldest piece of chewing gum?
34. Where do kiwi fruits originally come from?
35. What year is on the flag of the US state of Wisconsin?
You may try this: Most Important 60+ Random Trivia Questions for Middle Schoolers
36. How many countries border Kyrgyzstan?
37. Which country was split into two zones by the Yalta agreement?
38. In what country did the “Sepoy Mutiny” occur?”
39. What company makes the Xperia model of smartphone?
40. Which of the following languages has the longest alphabet?
Hard Random Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
41. What spirit is used in making a Tom Collins?
42. Which app has the most total users?
43. Who directed the Academy Award-winning movie, Gladiator?
44. What is the strongest muscle in the human body?
45. Where was tea invented?
Also try this: 50+ Exciting Easy Random Trivia Questions and Answers
46. What is the name of Taylor Swift’s latest album?
47. How much does an adult human weigh on average?
100 and 110 pounds
48. What city is the capital of India?
49. What is the state motto of Texas?
Liberty, Justice, and Virtue
50. What is the capital city of Kansas?
Fun Fact Random Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
51. What is the sunniest major city in the US?
52. How many versions of the Lion King are there?
53. Which continent is the home to Chile?
54. What is the population of California?
55. Where is the Everglades National Park located?
Don’t forget to read: 50+ Most Random Trivia Questions with Answers
56. Who directed the hit movie from 2017, Get Out?
57. How much does the average adult brain weigh?
58. What phenomena keep the planets in orbit around the sun?
59. Which planet is the largest?
Also try this: 60+ Random Trivia Questions Everyone Should Know
60. Which is the most abundant element in the universe?
61. What is the study of mushrooms called?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply