A random trivia generator is a kind of generator in which you can generate random trivia questions. Such types of random trivia questions are very easy and common questions. It totally depends on your choice. If you want some easy trivia questions then you can select the category of easy trivia, and if you need a few hard trivia questions then you may select that hard category. At triviaquestions4u.com you can find category-wise trivia questions which include, hard, easy, and useless trivia questions.
A random trivia generator can generate trivia questions from any category like it can generate questions related to sports, animals, space, movies, Christmas, Bible, Entertainment, Tennis, baseball, basketball, etc. So you can’t specify a random trivia generator to any specific category.
In this specific article, we are crafting a list of trivia questions that you can use as a random sports trivia generator, random animal trivia generator, and random movies trivia generator. In this article we’ll add new trivia questions on daily basis, so you can use this specific article as a random trivia generator, which generates random trivia questions on regular basis. If you are ready then let’s start the questions.
Random trivia generator
1. Who was the founder of the famous organization “Mothers Against Drunk Driving”?
2. Which country introduce the famous beer brand Red Stripe?
3. Which is the only soccer team who qualify the all 16 soccer world cups in 20 century?
4. Nikkei is the Stock Market Index name of which country?
5. Reese’s peanut butter cups make by which company?
6. What is the name of the headgear which is used to control a horse?
7. Electric bass was invented by whom?
8. The famous award “Eisner Award” is given in what field?
9. Cordwainer was famous in which field?
10. Do you know the abbreviation of BMW?
You may like this also: 170+ Random Trivia Questions and Answers
11. In the restaurant world, what does it means when anyone says “Omakase”?
12. What is the main ingredient in the famous sweet dish Tarte Tatin?
13. Twiggy was the nickname of which famous 60’s model?
14. Do you know the origin country of the famous game Taekwondo?
15. Which famous toothpaste brand initiate to use of tubes instead of jars?
Random sports trivia generator
16. With Chicago Bulls how many NBA championships were won by Michael Jordan?
17. The 1980 movie Raging Bull is about the real story of which famous boxer?
18. In which year did the Green Bay Packers win the first 2 Super Bowls?
19. UEFA headquarter is located in which European country?
20. The famous Tennis player Michael Chang belongs to which country?
Try this also: 180+ Funny trivia questions 2022 [feel wow]
21. In the 1964 World Heavyweight Boxing championship the famous boxer Muhammad Ali beat which player?
22. Which famous football club team is known as the Cherries?
23. In hockey an own-side goal allowed or not?
24. Which famous football club team is also known as Baggies?
25. Which sport is mostly played in the USA each year?
26. Which individual player won the most gold medals in Olympics?
27. Shuttlecock is used for what type of sport?
28. Olympics start in which country?
29. The famous sport Tennis originated from which country?
30. Table tennis is also called what?
Random animal trivia generator
31. Which type of rabbit breed is the largest in the world?
32. Do you know the name of the largest domestic dog breed in the world?
33. Do you know the smallest camel species in the world?
34. True or false: Jellyfish has no brain?
35. True or false: Kiwi bird has its nostrils at the end of its beak?
36. The Moose is the type of what?
37. What animal is continuously growing till death?
38. Which type of animal can’t walk?
Read more: 155+ Top Food Trivia Questions [Updated]
39. What is the name of the animal which gives birth through the mouth?
40. Peregrine falcon the famous bird is well known for what?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply