What better way to spend the time than to browse through a list of the most random trivia questions with answers? It’s a lot of fun to go through these funny random trivia questions, and you may discover all kinds of interesting new things by doing so.
If you’re searching for icebreaker questions to ask a crush or someone, you’re meeting for the first time, random trivia questions for adults are a great choice. You’ll be interested and intellectually engaged after reading through these unrelated trivia questions and answers.
Most Random Trivia Questions
1. Who, in 1903, was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
2. What element does the chemical symbol Au stand for?
3. What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
4. What is the capital of India?
5. Which two states in the U.S. share the most borders with other states?
6. What was the first book published by Jane Austen?
7. What is the human body’s largest organ?
8. What is the longest above-water mountain range?
9. How many feet are in a yard?
10. What is the deadliest mammal?
You may like this: 60+ Random Trivia Questions Everyone Should Know
11. What is the capital of Singapore?
12. What was the first country to give women the right to vote?
13. What was the birth name of boxing legend Muhammad Ali?
14. In what city were the first infections of COVID-19 discovered?
15. What river runs through Paris?
16. What is the capital of Iowa?
17. How many wives did Henry VIII have?
Funny Random Trivia Questions and Answers
18. What was Marilyn Monroe’s natural hair color?
19. Which Tasmanian marsupial is known for its temper?
20. What was Hugh Hefner’s jet plane named?
21. Where were fortune cookies invented?
Also try this: 50+ Random Trivia Questions for Kids with Answers
22. What animal cannot stick out its tongue?
23. How many years old is the oldest piece of chewing gum?
24. What ailment kills the most fruit flies?
25. What kind of animal is a firefly?
26. What is the fear of long words known as?
27. What are people who love eating ice called?
Random Trivia Questions for Adults
28. How many teeth are there in an adult’s mouth?
29. Which country consumes the most chocolate per capita?
30. Which of Shakespeare’s plays is the longest?
31. Which mammal has no vocal cords?
32. What was the first soft drink in space?
33. What does the word karaoke literally mean?
34. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
35. What is the loudest animal on earth?
36. What is the national animal of Scotland?
37. What goes up, but never down?
Random Trivia Questions with Answers
38. What is the closest relative of the Elephant?
39. What is the distance between the earth and the moon?
40. What is the fourth planet from the Sun?
41. What is the world’s largest freshwater lake?
42. What animal has 8 hearts?
43. What is the most abundant element on Earth?
Don’t forget to try this: 40+ random trivia generator [Questions]
44. What animal has green blood?
45. What is the rarest element?
46. What is the most precious metal on earth?
47. What are the most aggressive dog breeds?
Random Family Trivia Questions
48. How many States form the United States of America?
49. Which one of the following cities is not a fashion capital?
50. At what time of the year is Eggnog popular?
51. Which planet does not have rings?
52. In the song “Baby Shark”, who comes after Baby Shark?
Also check out: 70+ Ultimate Trivia Boss Quiz to Show off Your Knowledge
53. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
54. What color is Canary a shade of?
55. Istanbul is a large city in which country?
56. In which country were the 1st Olympics held?
57. What is the capital of Thailand?