Random trivia questions are very attractive as they compel the player to test his/her knowledge by answering these questions. Trivia Questions bring joy and fun to the reader. They range from simple questions to multiple choice questions. These questions also vary from easy to difficult. Trivia questions are very helpful and knowledgeable for everyone belonging to any field or age group. These questions help in boosting one’s knowledge. It helps to improve the capacity of mind and polish the skills. Trivia questions are not only informative and comprehensive, but they also are pleasurable and entertaining side by side.
Players get to open up their mind to new dimensions of knowledge and information. These questions and answers enhance the general knowledge of players. Another advantage of this game is that it makes the players more tolerant and competitive. Playing this game is the art of gaining knowledge and understanding of the world. This game welcomes all those players who are eager to learn and grow.
Random Trivia Questions and Answers
1. What is the name of the artist who painted ‘Mona Lisa’?
2. Where is Lincoln Memorial situated in America?
3. What is the capital of Brazil?
4. What temperature does water boil at?
5. Who is the author of Julius Caesar and Romeo Juliet?
6. Suicide Squad is based on which comics?
7. Who is the main vocalist of the song ‘Girls Like You’?
8. Which is the longest river in South Africa?
9. Which country is famous for tulips?
10. In which year did the Beatles Band begin?
11. When was the first World War fought?
12. ‘Daffodils’ is a famous poem written by which poet?
13. How many bones are there in the human body?
14. Which vitamin is present in citrus fruits?
15. The first dictionary was written by?
Easy Random Quiz Questions
16. Who is the founder of Apple Company?
17. Who said the famous quote ‘Knowledge is Power’?
18. What is the capital city of Canada?
19. The Holy Book of Muslims is?
20. The Holy scripture of Sikhism is?
21. Bill Gates is the founder of?
22. Which planet is closest to Sun?
23. Which is the largest planet of the Solar System?
24. Who is the Director of Black Panther?
25. Harvard University is situated in?
27. Mc Donald’s is the fast-food company founded in?
28: Present Prime Minister of Pakistan is?
29. ‘The boy is playing’ is the example of which parts of speech?
30: The fault in our stars is the bestselling book written by?
31: who is the lead actress of Hunger Games?
Hard Random Questions and Answers
Q32. when did the titanic sink?
33. Who died after drinking a cup of poisoned hemlock?
34. who is the founder of Facebook?
35. Worship of Krishna is observed by which Religious Faith?
36. Sixth longest-reigning monarch of all time is?
37. Golden Gate Bridge is located in which country?
38. Where is Stonehenge located?
39. Basant is celebrated in which season of the year?
40. Istanbul is the city located in which country?
41. Which country became independent on the basis of Islamic ideology?
42. Which tournament is the International championship of One day international cricket?
43. How many calories does an average woman needs?
44. Jabir Ibn Hayan was born in which country?
45. who is the founder of modern chemistry?
46. who is the father of Geography?
47. Acrophobia is the phobia of?
48. Phobia of darkness is called?
49. Despacito is the famous song originally in which language?
50. Jerusalem is the capital of which country?
Quiz Questions for High School Students
51. What is the symbol of Sodium?
52. to which class of animal kingdom do crab spiders belong to?
53:. which country was called ‘the Heart of Muslim World’ by the President of Libya?
54. Pneumonectomy is the treatment of which disease?
55. DNA stands for?
56. what are the building blocks of Protein?
57. Who invented Electric Bulb?
58. She seemed extremely pleasant. Which type of phrase is this?
59. when did Rutherford discover the nuclear model?
60. is ‘I Love her’, active voice or passive voice?
61. ozone is present in which layer of the atmosphere?
62. Muslim Leader Muhammad Ali Jinnah joined Muslim League in which year?
63. Buckyball is a type of which element?
64. GNP stands for?
65. who was the first President of America?
66. How many parts does a brain has?
Random Trivia Quiz
67. who is the author of ‘Pride and Prejudice’?
68. Are lions’ example of carnivores or herbivores?
69. Brand Versace was founded by?
70. Neuron is the functional unit of?
71. 1 byte is equal to how many bits?
72. RAM stands for?
73. the first Prime Minster of United States was?
75. who is the present President of UN?
76. who is the current secretary general of UN?
77. Kofi Anan died in which year?
78. how many lords are there in the House of Lords?
79. how many countries are a part of European Union?
80. who was the 44th President of US?
Random Questions for Kids
81. Big Ben is which city’s most famous landmark?
82. How many provinces does China has?
83. how many Veto Power countries are there?
84. United Nations Organization was founded in which year?
85. who is the current President of USA?
86. who is the current Prime Minister of Canada?
87. what was the favorite food of Winnie-the-pooh?
88. who is the best friend of Miney Mouse?
89. which princess ate the poisonous apple?
90. what is the name of the beast in beauty and the beast?
91. who was the wife of Shrek?
92. what is Cinderella’s real name?
93. what is the fastest land animal in the world?
94. what is the largest land animal in the world?
95. is shark a fish or a mammal?
Want to read more kids trivia questions? try this 175+ trivia questions for kids
Random Trivia Facts
96. what is the fastest growing religion in the world?
97. Which marine mammals hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift apart?
98. in 1986, what did Apple launch?
99. Backrub was the original name of?
100. Flock or a group of crows is known?
101. The only non-human to testify before the congress is?
102. The most shoplifted food item in U.S. is?
103. Nutella was invented in?
104. Which specie has the tongue 1.5 times in length of its body?
105. Which is the fastest bird?
106. Which animal can sleep while standing up?
107. Which whale is 14-foot-long whose tooth can reach up to eight feet long?
108. Which birds can flap their wings between 50 to 70 times a second?
The random trivia question is the best way to challenge yourself to know about the knowledge. You can find random trivia questions and answers in every category like history, science, math, sports, movies, food, culture and many more.
Where did all random trivia questions started:
Random trivia comes from the Latin word trivialis. If we talk about the definition then it is called the small pieces of information.
That's why sometimes random quiz questions are also considered as useless trivia or those questions that we don't need to know about the answers.
But now in 2020 these random trivia questions will change into the worldwide contests and gain too much popularity.
However, in 1981 in the US the board game trivia pursuit was released.
Never stop learning:
We add interesting trivia questions and answers on a daily basis and all these are arranged easy to hard and some start from funny and ends to the serious questions.
It is the reality that we all want to share our knowledge with other people all over the world and that's why we never stop learning about the random trivia questions and answers.
Multiple Choice Questions
109. NASA stands for?
- NASA Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Nesco Air and Space Administration
- National Aeronautics and Ship Administration
110. USB stands for?
- Universal Service Bus
- Universal Serial Bus
- Unified Serial Bus
111. FBR stands for?
- Federal Bureau of States
- Federal Bureau of Statistics
- Functional Bureau of Statistics
112. HDTV Stands for?
- High Division Television
- High Dimension Television
113. RADAR stands for?
- Random Detection and Ranging
- Radio Detection and Ranging
114. What alpine city hosted the Winter Olympics in 1964 and 1976?
115. What sport is played with stones and brooms?
- Car Race
116. What planet is closest in size to our moon?
117. What's the common name for a cubic decimeter?
- A Liter
- A Cubical
118. What's removed from water in the process of desalination?
119. What cooking fuel is produced by heating wood without oxygen?
120. What color does litmus turn when dipped into acid?
121. Who was the first female with two UK million-selling singles?
- Celine Dion
122. Entomology is the science of?
123. first China War was fought between?
- China and Britain
- China and USA
124. What is the name of Hitler’s Party?
- UN Party
- Nazi Party
- Smith Party
125. World’s Largest Railway Station is?
- Hamburg Hauptbahnhof
- Grand Central Terminal in New York
126. Statue of Liberty is situated in?
- New York
127. Statue of Liberty was given to US by?
128. WWII was fought in?
129. What was the real full name of the founder of Buddhism?
- Siddharta Gautm
- Siddharta Mousm
130. what does Islam mean?
- Life without any rule
- Total submission to God
131. what is the month of Fasting in Islam called?
132. how many times do followers of Islam offer prayers each day?
- 6 times a day
- 8 times a day
- 5 times a day
133. who was the first Roman Empire?
134. who were the twin founders of Rome?
- Romulus and Remus
- Romulus and Trajan
135. The Lady Lever Art Gallery is in which English city?
136. who invented Telephone?
- Albert Einstein
- Graham Bell
137. what is the strongest typhoon ever recorded?
- typhoon Tray
- typhoon Tip
138. Classical Conditioning was first applied on which animal?
139. who is the father of Psychology?
- Wilhelm Wundt
140. who is the father of Economics?
- Adam Smith
141. who quoted ‘Man is a Social Animal’?
142. Charlie Chaplin died in which year?
143. which country is the owner of SAMSUNG?
- United States
- South Korea
144. what is the thinnest thing in the world?
145. which is the richest country per capita in the world?
- United Arab Emirate
146. what is the smallest country in the world?
- Vatican City
147. the currency of Norway is?
- Norwegian Krone
148. what is the highest world currency?
- Kuwait Dinar
149. Which car’s logo has the bull zodiac sign?
150. Where is World Bank located?
- Washington D.C.
Random SpaceX Trivia
SpaceX is the first largest American based private company, which deals in aerospace manufacturing and space transportation. the headquarted of the company is in Hawthorne California. The was found in 2002 by Elon Musk. The main concept behind this company is to reduce the cost of transportion for space. For that purpose SpaceX create too many launch vehicles, the Starlink satellite constellation and the Dragon spacecraft
151. What is the full name of SpaceX?
152. Do you know the basic purpose of SpaceX?
153. Who is the founder of SpaceX and in which year it was found?
154. What was the main motive of Elon Musk to create SpaceX?
155. What was the name of SpaceX's first launch vehicle family?
156. Do you know the name of the first private company which sends spacecraft to the International Space Station?
157. The first crewed spacecraft of SpaceX Dragon 2 flight for ISS on which date?
158. In December 2015, which aircraft successfully achieved propulsive vertical landing?
159. name the company that has the largest commercial satellite constellation operator in the world?
160. What is the Starship program of the company SpaceX?
161. Who was the first rocket engineer of the company SpaceX?
162. Do you know where was the very first headquarter of SpaceX?
163. Do you know the current employee strength of SpaceX?
164. On 30 may, 2020 which 2 NASA astronauts send to orbit by SpaceX?
165. What was the mission name of SpaceX which was launched on 30 May, 2020?
166. From which station the mission of SpaceX Demo-2 was launched?
I hope these random trivia questions help you a lot to improve your knowledge. Please let us know your thoughts about this post through a comment. excited to hear from your side. thanks