Are you a food lover? Do you like fast food or you love traditional foods? Either you like Western food, Asian food or Chinese food, you must know about the food before eating. So in this post, we collect some great and unique food-related questions, which include fast foods, world food, questions about famous drink around the world. We also discuss some Australian, and UK based foods. So stay with us and read food questions and answers below. It contains 140+ trivia.
Fast Food Trivia Questions and Answers
1. Minorcan clam chowder is a spicy version of chowder, mostly found in which area?
2. New England clam chowder is also known as?
3. Which cookie mostly serve as a dessert in a Chinese restaurant located in the USA?
4. What is the main ingredient of New England clam chowder?
5. Which bakery is first time making a fortune cookie?
6. Who claims that he invented a fortune cookie in 1918?
7. Coca-cola first time sold in which American state?
8. Spanish Omelet is also known as what?
9. Fast food concept initiated from which country and from which year?
10. How many fast food restaurant exists in the USA?
11. McDonald found on which date?
12. Who were the founders of McDonald?
13. How many franchises of McDonald exist around the world?
14. Brunswick stew is ta raditional dish of USA. In which area it is more popular?
15. McDonald is famous for which products?
16. Which iingredientsare mostly use in Brunswick stew?
World Food Quiz Questions and Answers
In the whole world, there are hundreds of tasty foods. Food taste and verity changed according to the region. Some regions like in Asia, people love to eat spicy food. They give priority to taste over health. In western countries, most people are very conscious about health. And they are always want to eat healthy food. So let’s read the food questions and answers and gain some knowledge about world food.
17. How we can convert white sugar into brown sugar?
18. Which type of cocktail served in a copper mug?
19. Salt contains which type of atoms?
20. Star buck initiated in which year?
21. Halo Halo is a special and popular dessert of which country?
22. Watermelon contains how much percentage of water?
23. Star fruit is also known as?
24. Limburger cheese belong from which country?
25. Which chili is consider to be the hottest in the world?
26. Devils on horseback required which 2 main ingredients?
27. Which country was the founder of sweet egg tarts?
Health Food Questions and Answers
Are you guys ever trying to know why all the doctors advised us to eat a balanced diet? They always tell us that with the help of vegetables, different types of fruits are very important for your life.
If you are going to take all this food then there is less space for the sugary and fatty food. If you are taking sugary and fatty food all the time then it is not best for your health and you will definitely gain too much weight.
Fast food trivia questions and answers are for all types of people and also for all ages. If you don’t have too much time to spend with your teens and family then you can arrange the food trivia night.
For this first, you have to select food trivia multiple choice and then gather family or friends and this thing will definitely increase the knowledge and make your night enjoyable.
28. If your body needs fibers, Vitamin C and antioxidants, then which fruit you need to eat?
29. Which special nutrient found in avocados?
30. Bananas are a good source of which nutrients and vitamins?
31. Which fruit is one of the best source of antioxidant?
32. if you want to increase your HDL (high-density lipoprotein) by 10% then what you need to do?
33. If the level of HDL in your body is high it means what?
34. Eggs contain choline nutrient, do you know what function perform by choline?
35. The egg is a perfect food which contains a bit of almost every nutrient you need. Is this statement true?
36. Chicken breasts are a great source of?
37. Garlic is helpful to control?
Food multiple choice questions
38. French blue cheese “Roquefort” made from which animal milk?
39. Which fast food franchise chain is most spread in the world?
40. Dijon mustard is a product of which country?
41. Chopstick introduced by which country?
42. Mountain dew originally created as a mixer for whiskey. Is it true?
43. KFC stands for?
- Kitchen fried chicken
- Kentucky fried chicken
44. Coca-cola company created which soft drink to compete Dr. Pepper?
- Mr. Fibb
- Mr. Pibb
45. Scoville scale is used for what purpose?
- Measure the quantity of salt
- Measure the spicy heat of peppers
46. Which soup is most popular in Vietnam?
47. Red licorice is a product of which popular brand?
- Red pepper
- Red Vines
48. “The Chinese takeout” box was invented by which country?
- The United States?
49. The green sauce chimichurri originated from which country?
50. What is tandoor?
- Type of fruit
- type of oven
Cooking trivia questions
51. The national dish of Scotland is?
52. Who invented bubble tea and in which year?
53. The white part of inside an egg called what?
54. Peach is a famous fruit of which state of USA?
55. Which food is considered to be family food in the USA?
56. Which soft drink consider to be the oldest soft drink in the USA?
57. The word “Potato” comes from which Spanish word?
58. Brick cheese was invented by whom?
59. What is the name of the traditional soft drink of Maine?
60. Sushi food normally wraps with which thing?
61. Hot dogs created by which country?
62. Which 2 ingredients are required to make Cuba Libre
63. In Bunol Spain which fruit is used during the annual food fight festival?
64. In C & H sugar, what C and H stand for?
Food trivia 2018
65. According to thisisinsider.com which was the most popular food of 2018 in the USA?
66. Who was the best chef in 2018?
67. Which soft drink mostly sold in 2018?
68. Tom Yum is a popular soup of which country?
69. What is the main ingredient used in Tom Yum?
70. What is the meaning of Tom in the English language?
71. What Yum means in the Thai language?
72. Normally what ingredients are used in Tom Yum?
73. Thai curry involve special milk of what?
Food and drink trivia questions and answers printable
Drinks are also an important thing for life. Different countries invent different drinks according to their people taste. In this section very collect some best questions related to drinking.
74. Most easily cooked food is?
75. Aachener printen originated from which city of Germany?
76. Initially, printen was sold by whom?
77. Do you know the Ireland famous beer name?
78. In Malaysian language what banana called?
79. Which beer has cherries flavored?
80. Which beer is called king of beer?
81. Do you know the table salt formula?
82. Japanese sake made from which food?
83. Which type of beer is most famous in Mexico?
Interesting food questions
84. Which dish is a national cuisine of Thailand?
85. In 2017 how much Thai food existed in “World 50 Best Foods” list?
86. What is the main ingredient in Khanom Chin?
87. What is the meaning of “Chin” in Khanom chin?
88. Taco is a traditional dish of which country?
89. What are the main ingredients of Pozole?
90. Which food do Mexicans use as a breakfast?
91. What is the most widely eaten food in the world?
92. Which food is widely eaten in Mexico?
Food Q&A printable
93. Belgium is the producer of which beer?
94. Which drink is originally from Cuba?
95. Pitta bread originated from which country?
96. What did we call deer meat?
97. Which country is the largest producer of Bananas?
98. Pizza Hut initiated from which country?
99. Corn is also known as what?
100. “Beefsteak” is a type of Tomato. Is it true?
101. In which climate coconut grows better? Cold or warm?
102. Pumpkins used to carve-o-lanterns during which event?
Food trivia questions for adults
103. What is the most widely eaten meat?
104. Cointreau alcohol contain mostly which flavor?
105. Ice cream invented by which country?
106. Do you know the name of the oldest vegetable?
107. Qorma is a popular dish of which country?
108. Japanese favorite drink “Sake” made from which food?
109. Which 2 popular fruits are anagrams with each other?
110. Marzipan use which type of nuts?
111. Which one has more caffeine? Coffee or tea?
112. The 3rd most popular soft drink in the UK is?
Food Q&A pdf
If you want a pdf file of these food trivia, then you can download click on the link: The food trivia questions pdf file
113. Gin Gin city located in which country?
114. Which alcohol is the main ingredient of the Zombie cocktail?
115. Venison obtain from which animal?
116. Bacon meat comes from which type of animal?
117. Tequila originated from which country?
118. Ager ager is a type of gelatin. Is it true?
119. Cocaine was added as an ingredient in Coca Cola till which year?
120. What Pakistan and Indian people called cooking oil?
124. Biryani is a famous dish in which country?
Enjoy reading? want to try some general knowledge trivia? try this 160+ easy trivia questions
125. What is the name of the bread in Pakistan?
Questions and answers about food 2017
126. Crocus is a flower from which we got spice of what?
127. Prunes are made from?
128. How we pronounce “House wine” in the German language?
129. Alcohol Amaretto has a flavor of which nut?
130. Bean curd is also known as what?
131. Which alcohol made from Potatoes?
132. What is the scientific name of apple?
133. Ginger wine mixed with whiskey to make what?
134. What is “Garam masala” in the Urdu language?
135. What is the most popular of Britain’s fruit flavored soup?
136. What will be the output when you add fresh fruit to red wine?
Australian foods question
137. What is the national cake in Australia?
138. Which ingredient make lamingtons so tasty?
139. Which bakery of Australia currently got the award as the best lamington holder?
140. According to MTV from where you can get the best burger in Australia?
141. Which bakery was the winner of 2016 “The Great Aussie Pie Competition?”
142. Barramundi is a popular dish in Australia. What does it mean?
143. Vegemite on toast can be used as what?
144. Vegemite on toast is a great alternative for vegetarians is it true?
UK foods trivia
145. Worcestershire sauce was invented by which country?
146. Which water you can use instead of OJ or Lemonade?
Also try this 125+ best animal trivia questions
147. late morning pastries and tea called what?
148. What did we call the dish made with an animal stomach filled with grain and roasted?
149. Which foreign food is famous in Britain?
150. In England, the sandwich is also known as?
151. “Black Pudding” is very famous in which country?
152. Oyster, Chestnut or Shitaki are the name of what?
153. The main flavor in Aioli is what?
154. Basmati is the type of what?