Thanksgiving Day is one of the most awaited festivals, People love this holiday because on this day people enjoy a lot. They have planned too many things for this day. Some people plan a trip, A family reunion day, and most importantly the NFL match. Two enjoyment in one day. Most of the people plan to watch NFL match with some awesome foods. Most people love to eat Turkey on this day. And one more interesting thing about this day is that it considers being the buzziest traveling day of the year.
In this special post, we have created some amazing Thanksgiving trivia questions that people normally ignored. In fact, the whole world celebrates this festival. So we should know the history of Thanksgiving Day, and all other important questions that rotating in our minds.
Thanksgiving trivia questions and answers
1. In Canada Thanksgiving always occurred on which day?
2. In which year, which president of US announces Thanksgiving day as a national holiday?
3. The first Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade takes place on which year?
4. Pilgrims celebrate first Thanksgiving in which year?
5. The first Thanksgiving festival celebrated on which place?
6. What was the name of the American tribe who took part in the first Thanksgiving festival?
7. What was the ship name that transported Pilgrim to America in 1620?
8. True or false question: Egyptian tribe took part in the first Thanksgiving festival?
9. Korean Thanksgiving duration?
10. In Puerto Rico, Thanksgiving Feast start on which day?
Thanksgiving jeopardy questions
11. Every year how many NFL games played during Thanksgiving festival?
12. Which character mostly appeared in Thanksgiving parades?
13. Which state grows the highest number of Potatoes in the USA?
14. In which city Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade takes place every year?
15. Under Turkey Neck, dangling skin exist. What is the name of that skin?
16. At which degree Turkey eye can see?
17. What was the original purpose of the Mayflower ship?
NFL game and Thanksgiving Day trivia questions
18. Which NFL team has the highest number of wins on Thanksgiving Day?
19. Which two NFL teams never play any match on Thanksgiving Day?
20. Which football team always played on Thanksgiving day except for WWII
21. In 1934 between which team the first NFL football game took place?
Thanksgiving food trivia
22. On Thanksgiving day 88% of American eat what food?
23. Which day considered to be the heaviest day for plumbers?
24. Which food is mostly eaten in Korea on Thanksgiving Day?
25. How many years Turkey can live?
26. True or false questions: Turkey can fly?
Useful trivia thanksgiving
27. The Busiest travel day is a Thanksgiving day. Is it true?
28. What was the total number of Pilgrim in the Mayflower ship?
29. In Norfolk Island, Thanksgiving Day celebrated on which day?
30. Pilgrims Island in America located on which place?
31. Who was the writer of Plymouth plantation?
32. What is snood?
Thanksgiving test questions
33. Original Plymouth rock cracked during which war?
34. Japan celebrate labors Thanksgiving day on which day?
35. Chuseok is the Korean name of which festival?
36. Approximately how many Turkey served on Thanksgiving day in the USA?
37. Which animated movie is based on pardoning of a Turkey on Thanksgiving day by American President?
38. Tryptophan amino acid found in Turkey. Is it true?
The first thanksgiving quiz- test your knowledge answers
39. Thanksgiving Day is also known as what?
40. Which state of the USA has the highest amount of Turkeys?
41. In 1939 why Thanksgiving Day was changed?
42. The Hebrew word “Tukki” means what?
Thanksgiving word puzzle quiz facts answers
43. True or false questions: Thanksgiving festival celebrate only in the United States?
44. On which maximum speed Turkey can run?
45. Which member of Pilgrim made the bear barrel?
46. The Oldest harvest celebration Makahiki last for how many months?
47. The most injuries related to Thanksgiving day is?
48. Baby Turkey’s called what?
Thanksgiving quiz from buzzfeed
49. A special duty performed every year by the president of the USA on Thanksgiving Day. What is that duty?
50. The word “Cornucopia” referred to what?
51. Jamestown colony in Virginia founded by whom?
52. Who was the writer of “The courtship of Miles Standish”?
53. What was the number of women in the Mayflower ship?
Thanksgiving tv trivia
55. How many days took to reach the New World from England?
56. Out of 102 pilgrims how many survived?
Love friendship? try this 130+ best friends trivia questions
57. What is the current size of Plymouth rock?
58. By 1690, what became the priority of Thanksgiving day?
59. Turkey is considered a sacrificial bird in which country?
60. Turkey lay brown color eggs. True or false?
61. In which year the first Thanksgiving NFL game held?
62. What did the president Calvin Coolidge received as Thanksgiving gift?
63. In which month the very first Thanksgiving celebration took place?
64. When was the first Turkey Trot?
65. Where the first Turkey Trot held?
66. Among an apple pie and a pumpkin pie what would an American prefer?
67. What is the most popular substitute of Turkey on Thanksgiving?
So, have you enjoyed these Thanksgiving Day trivia questions and answers? please give us your feedback on comment section. we will be happy to hear from you. if you like these quiz questions please share it in your circle.
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply