As we all know the importance of family. For me, my family is my life. What about you? The group of members who live with each other, respect each other to alive, the relationship meetups are very important. Meetup could be weekly, monthly or daily. In every field, there should be some rules and regulation that everyone should know. Everything has some importance, everything has some value. So in today’s article, we are going to discuss family. We presenting some amazing information in the form of family trivia questions.
Questions answers about a family gathering, for example mostly family get together on Thanksgiving Day, so we include some family Thanksgiving questions and answers in this post. Rather than that some questions that normally asking on a family reunion. Some questions about UK based family. Also have some multiple choice questions, some very easy questions. So let’s start.
Family trivia questions
1. According to cnbc.com which is the richest family in the world?
2. What father called in the Spanish language?
3. What should I call my mother’s sister?
4. Which type of cousin’s referred to as a “second cousin’s”?
5. What did I call my sister’s daughter?
6. To whom you call immediate family?
7. True or false questions: the relative world can be used for overall family members?
8. What can I call my grandfather’s sister?
9. What is half-sister?
10. What did we call the previously died members of our family?
11. Which relationship is called “Great grandparents”?
12. In general, what should I called my wife family members?
Easy family trivia questions
13. Mountain Ash is also known as what?
14. What mother called in the Spanish language?
15. “Away We Go” movie written by which husband-wife team?
16. Who were the 2 leading characters of the movie “Away We Go”?
17. When the movie “The family stone” was released in North America?
19. My child do you know the total diameter of the earth?
20. What the ancient forest located in the world?
21. “Roundhay Garden Scene” consider to be the very first movie, in which year it was released?
22. Which relationship declared as “Brother in law”?
23. Paternal grandmother generally referred to as what?
24. Maternal grandmother referred for whom?
Family trivia questions to ask
25. What should I call my sister’s son?
26. From which country Father’s day celebration has been started?
27. From which family, the father, and daughter both have had Prime Minister of Pakistan?
28. Falchion is what kind of weapon?
29. Dictionary is also known as what?
30. In 1588 which country send Armada to attack Britain?
31. Which is the most significant color in a rainbow?
32. “Character Tracy Beaker” the famous children’s book created by whom?
33. Rainbow has how many different colors?
34. The Thames river flow through which country?
35. Jungle book bear name is what?
36. Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade started on which year?
37. True or false questions: Canada was the first country who adopted holiday on Thanksgiving Day?
38. Jingle Bells was originally written for a Thanksgiving program. Is it true?
39. First Thanksgiving ceremony attended by how many pilgrims?
40. Thanksgiving is a traditional festival or religious?
41. What Mayflower referred to?
42. The Puritan’s is the original name of what?
43. Who was Oceanus Hopkins?
44. Pumpkin Pie is a Thanksgiving special dessert of which country?
45. Sara Hales is known as what?
46. In which year Genghis Khan has died?
Family trivia questions printable
47. Belgium got freedom from which European country and in which year?
48. Abbasid Caliphs capital was?
49. Geoffrey Chaucer was known as what of Renaissance?
50. Mexico was discovered by whom in 1519?
51. Birthplace of democracy point to which civilization?
52. Who became the chancellor of Germany just after the death of Adolf Hitler?
53. Which was the first country who grant women vote?
54. True false question: The Russian revolution start from Petrograd city in 1917?
55. In 1931 Japan attacked which country?
56. Did feudalism start from which country?
57. Who struggled most for the independence of Scotland?
Family trivia questions ideas
58. What name comes in mind for this sentence “Bard of Avon”?
59. Do you know the name of the first Pop of Vatican City?
60. Vatican City declared as a separate state on which year?
61. The monument “Al Khazneh” located in which city?
62. In 1922 the Tom of Tutankhamun was discovered by whom?
63. Caligula the Roman Emperor is also known as what?
64. What is the autobiography of Adolf Hitler?
65. Which year is well known as the year of Revolution in Europe?
66. Who was the leading character of the famous movie “The Thirty Nine Steps”?
67. Which US State considered to be a golden state?
Family trivia questions multiple choice
68. The first name of first Russian federation president Yeltsin’s was?
69. What is the Roman name of the city of Chester?
70. Which company is famous for the production of Teddy Bears?
71. In the war of Waterloo who was the commander of “Seventh Coalition”?
- Joachim Murat
- Michel Ney
- Arthur Wellesley
72. The battle of Hydaspes fought between which kings?
- King Porus & Alexander the great
- Alexander & King Bahadur
73. A little boy was the name of which atom bomb?
- The bomb dropped at Nagasaki?
- A bomb dropped at Hiroshima
74. On which the year the University of Oxford founded?
75. Abraham Lincoln was murdered on which theater?
- Ford’s theatre
- Washington theatre
76. Tughril Beg founded by which famous empire in 1037?
- Great Seljuq Empire
- Great Buljuq Empire
Family trivia questions for family reunions
77. What advice mostly you gave to your children’s?
78. Which 2 things in yourself you want to share in public?
79. Are you going to Church daily? How much religion influence you?
80. What you think, what is the great invention in your lifespan?
81. What has the most scary incident ever happened in your lifespan?
82. When did you get married and where you went for a honeymoon?
83. Question for the child: What you want to be when you grew up?
84. Which type of food you don’t like in your childhood?
85. What was your most memorable tripe?
86. Which type of sports do you like more? Do you like indoor games or outdoor?
87. What will do you do in your spare time?
88. Define one of your best and good habit.
89. Tell us one of your bad habits.
90. What should we plan to eat? Should we order online?
Also try this: 85+ best bar trivia questions with answers
Family trivia questions the UK
91. True false question: London is the capital of the UK?
92. The Globe was a theatre of which famous English poet?
93. The 2 famous teams Liverpool and Everton belongs from the same city. Is it true?
94. From which year the Great Britain of the United Kingdom starts emerging?
95. Beefeaters is the guard’s name of which famous tower?
96. Oxford Street is the famous shopping street of which city?
97. Earl of Sandwich invented which famous food?
98. Union Jack is the name of which country flag?
99. “Isle of Man” Island lies between which countries?
100. Loch Ness located in which country?
101. City of continent refers to which city?
Please give us your feedback about this post in cthe omment section. And if want these family trivia question in document form then download: family trivia questions pdf