Are you married? Or are you in a relationship with any girl/boy? When you are in a relationship it is very important to be focused on your relationship. You should give time to your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband or wife. While discussing any topic you should need to choose the sentence very carefully, and the topic should be interesting. Sometimes when we met with friends, we don’t have any topic to discuss and that is the embracing moment for both.
To avoid that embracement we collect some most famous and unique couple trivia questions, some questions for wife, some interesting game trivia questions, some naughty trivia questions some questions to ask for girlfriend, also a set of questions for boyfriend. We strongly recommend you to remember some of these couple questions so, that whenever you met with your friends, you can start a conversation easily. So this post is basically a fuel to start your conversations.
Trivia questions for the wife
1. My beautiful wife, what is your favorite color?
2. May I know your favorite movie?
3. Your favorite meal?
4. Which type of animal do you like most?
5. Which animal do you prefer? Parrot or cat?
6. To whom you fear most?
7. What was your most favorite achievement?
8. What is your favorite brand?
Couple trivia questions
9. Where you people met the first time?
10. “I love you” who said this sentence first?
11. Name the first food she cooked for you?
12. Which was the first movie you watch together?
13. Who angry the most?
Funny couple trivia questions
14. Who makes more fun at home?
15. What was your partner most embracing moment?
16. Who is the best dancer?
17. Who’s driving is best?
18. Which vehicle brand you love most?
Dirty couple trivia questions
19. Before having sex how many times you dates?
20. His/her favorite position on the bed?
21. Is he a bum or boob guy?
22. What was the latest passionate kiss between you and your spouse?
23. Do you know 3 habits that I like most about you?
24. When was the first picture we take together?
25. From my gift which one you like most?
Couple trivia questions wedding
26. Which part of my body do you like most?
27. Have I even engaged before?
28. To whom you jealous more?
29. What is the difference between you and me?
30. How you express your affection and love to others?
32. What do you love to do in summer?
33. Do you like rainy days?
34. Do you like winter or summer?
35. Which type of jobs do you like most?
Couple trivia game questions
36. Do you consider yourself organized or messy?
37. What things do you want to accomplish before die?
38. What was the longest book that you have ever read?
39. Who is your favorite author?
40. Have you ever arrested by the police?
41. What special thing you do to make a Sunday special?
42. If Doctors said it’s your last day in the world, then what will you do for your spouse?
43. Can you tell us the definition of “happy married life”?
44. On which occasion you have a chance to express your love?
45. Who planned the most recent vocation tripe?
Couple trivia questions for anniversary
46. Do you know your spouse ancestors name?
47. Any wrong incident happened at your wedding?
48. Do you know my zodiac sign?
49. In which town I grew up?
50. My elementary school name was?
51. What were my favorite tasks when I was a child?
52. Do you know my nephew/nieces name?
53. Who do I like most? My mom or my father?
54. Do you know what my favorite subject was when I was in school?
55. My parents still living together or not?
Couple trivia questions app
56. Which subject that I had hated most when I was in school?
57. Have I ever performed on stage?
58. Do you know my oldest friend name?
59. Are my grandparents still alive?
60. What biggest surprise gift that your spouse gave you?
61. Between you and your wife, who mostly spend more money? And who want to save money?
62. With whom your wife mostly talk on the phone? A family member or friend?
63. Which 1 habit that your wife dislikes most?
64. From you and your wife, who was first ready to marriage?
65. How your partner behave, when he is in trouble or in tension?
66. Who had to decide your honeymoon destination?
67. Who takes more time to get dressed up?
68. What do you think who is more intelligent you or your wife?
Couple trivia questions for bridal showers
69. What is your spouse most used word?
70. For only 1 day your wife needs to wear your clothes. What would that be?
71. If you gave $200 to your wife and gave free hand to buy whatever she wants. Then what would she buy?
72. Your spouse favorite drink name?
73. If you have the choice to select your favorite job, then what job should you choose?
74. Do you know what my favorite game is?
75. What is my favorite dressing style?
76. I am a morning person or evening person?
77. What thing do you learn from me?
78. What you think about yourself, are you a sincere friend?
79. Your imagination hero looks like whom?
80. What is your perception about love?
81. What do you love to eat mostly?
82. What is your main priority point in friendship?
83. Which social media website you like most?
Couple trivia questions for wedding reception
84. Which type of dress most suitable for the wedding day?
85. Have you ever received guests at the wedding reception?
86. Which type of guest do you like most on the wedding day?
87. Which type of post do you like most on Facebook?
88. Do you love to make friendship on Instagram?
89. Normally after how much time you put a tweet on twitter?
90. Have you ever attend any close friend wedding?
Couple trivia questions baby shower
91. What you do when you want to shower your baby?
92. What do your children do after a shower?
93. Which website do you like most? Facebook or Twitter?
94. How many friends you have on Facebook?
95. Daily how much time you spend on Facebook?
96. Do you like hashtags?
Read this also: 160+ easy trivia questions with answers
97. Your father is in your friend list of Facebook or not?
98. Instagram or Pinterest, which one is best for you?
99. What do you love to watch on YouTube?
100. Do you hear about Myspace a social website?
101. Which prank channel your baby love most?
102. Is your spouse religious?
103. How often you and your partner go to church?
104. Does your partner has interest in politics?
105. Does your partner participate in indoor and outdoor games with you and kids?
106. Which social media app is mostly used by your partner?
107. What is the lucky number of you and your partner?