Trivia Questions are like a quiz that gives you a range of interesting questions and answers. It helps in enhancing your knowledge about history, sports, media, geography, and culture of various countries. In this post, you will get 50+ popular trivia questions and answers which can help in providing you information about media, history, and sports.
Popular Trivia Questions
1. Which the largest freshwater lake in the world?
2. Which sea you can found on the moon?
3. Which is another name of a dictionary?
4. Which vaccination does Louis Pasteur invent?
5. What is “The Big Bang Theory”?
6. Who played the main fictional character in The Big Bang Theory?
7. Which was the Best Oscar movie in 2018?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 59+ easy movie trivia questions and answers [Modern & Old Movies]
8. In the movie Casino Royale, who played the role of James Bond?
9. How many Oscars does Katharine Hepburn won?
10. What is the color of Welsh poppy?
11. What is the date of birth of a famous English writer “William Shakespeare”?
12. What was the period of the cold war?
13. The cold war was among which two superpowers?
14. What does POD stand for in publishing?
15. Who is associated with the invention of T.V?
Popular Trivia Questions Australia
16. Name some earliest organized sports in Australia?
17. How many professional sports leagues are there in Australia?
18. Which city is famous for Australian sports events?
19. Which is the fifth largest exporter of wine in the world?
20. Which fruits are mainly cultivated and consumed in Australia?
21. Which meat is most popular in Australia?
22. Which day is celebrated in Australia on 25 April?
23. Which Australian city is the oldest and largest one?
24. Australia’s largest female sport is ________.
25. What are the common fast-food restaurants in Australia?
Popular Trivia Questions this Week
26. How many jobs are added in the U.S economy during the month of August?
27. The cricket match between Afghanistan and Bangladesh on 6 September 2019 held at ________.
28. Which country proposed a new digital currency?
29. Which Pakistani senior actor died on 6 September 2019?
30. Which former Leader of Zimbabwe died on 6 September 2019 at the age of 95?
Popular Trivia Questions 2017, 2018, and 2019
31. For how many years Robert Mugabe ran Zimbabwe?
32. At which rate the US economy grew during 2017?
33. Which year was declared as the second warmest year on record?
34. Where the 2018 Commonwealth Games held?
35. How many people died in the Syrian Civil War 2018?
36. When NASA’s Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite(TESS) launched?
37. Which country withdraws from OPEC on 1st January 2019?
38. Which German ambassador was expelled by Venezuela for his alleged meddling in internal affairs?
39. Who won the Cricket World Cup 2019?
40. Where the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 held?
Most Popular Trivia Questions
41. Which country helped the U.S during the revolutionary war?
42. Who was the 7th President of the United States?
43. When did the Civil War start?
44. Who was Canada’s first female Prime Minister?
45. Which is the capital of Canada?
46. What is the Government Debt of France?
Popular Movie Trivia Questions
47. When the 91st Academy Awards ceremony was held?
48. What does AMPAS stand for?
49. In which year the first Oscar Awards were presented?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ Australian trivia questions and answers
50. Which is the Oscar winner animated feature film 2019?
51. Who wrote the novel, Harry Potter?
52. When the first novel of Harry Potter was released?
53. Which is the 53rd Disney Animated feature film?
54. How many Academy Awards the film Frozen won?
55. Who created the famous American sitcom “Friends”?
56. How many friends are there in the sitcom “Friends”?