General knowledge trivia questions play a very important role in improving knowledge. A very necessary thing for everyone, including kids, children’s, youngster and elders. In fact, as a company triviaquestions4u main motive is to spread knowledge, we already have a large sale of questions and answers on different topics. 10000+ different trivia questions and answers already published and students gaining knowledge every day.
This post contains general knowledge questions about Australia, Philippines. And some other general topics included. By reading this post I am sure you’re going to boost your knowledge.
General knowledge trivia questions
1. Where is the world largest railway station located?
2. Eritrea, the 182nd member of UN located in which continent?
3. FFC stands for what?
4. G.D Bist was famous for what?
5. Name the first patient on which first human heart transplantation conducted?
6. In which year Dr. Christiaan Barnard first time conduct heart transplantation operation?
7. How sunlight improve human health?
8. In which year the first Afghan war was fought?
9. Total member countries in GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and their name?
10. Every year red crescent day and world red cross day celebrated on which date?
General knowledge trivia questions and answers printable
11. On which year these 3 countries became a member of UNO? Georgia, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.
12. On which year German attach France in WWII?
13. The Ozone layer block which type of radiation?
14. Altering human beings by changing their genetics components is called what?
15. The headquarter of the UNO located in which country?
16. In 1843 AD the first international peace congress was held in which country?
Easy general knowledge trivia questions and answers
Do you want to read a complete series of quiz questions? here i found nice list of quiz questions
17. Periscope use for what?
18. Third world countries economic grouping called what?
19. Ocean depth measured by which instrument?
20. On which year Hockey included in Asian games?
21. In which year crusaders reached Jerusalem and captured?
22. East Timor located in which continent?
23. During the reign of Chandragupta Vikramaditya who was the first Buddhist Pilgrim from China to visit India?
24. Which fruit act as a primary ingredient in wine?
25. Find the vowel from these letters (B, C, A, D)
26. Who is the current head of the Roman Catholic church
27. The original king of rock n roll name was?
28. Which chemical found in US water for the sake of dental health?
General knowledge trivia questions multiple choice
29. The brain communicates with the body through what?
- Communicate through nerves
- through blood
- through bones
30. The main concept of Big Bang theory is what?
- No one creates Universe
- The universe begins with an explosion
31. “Yellow National Park” exist in which state of USA?
32. Vegemite food was invented by which country?
33. True or false question: Mauna Loa Island located in Hawaii?
34. Where is Mount Kilimanjaro located?
- South Africa
35. Who wrote the comic book series “The walking dead”.
- Smith Onepa
- Robert Kirkman
General knowledge trivia questions for adults
36. Official gemstone of Wednesday is what?
37. At which degree Fahrenheit water boil?
38. In Hungary which word is used for pepper?
39. The largest lake of fresh water in the world?
40. The most basic unit of life is called what?
41. Which company is considered to be the largest chocolate maker in the USA?
42. Who is the owner of “Howstuffworks.com”?
43. The largest mall in the United States located at which state?
44. The first super bowl held in which year?
45. Who was the first president of the US who died in office?
46. How many states are there in the European Union?
General trivia questions and answers 2015, 2017 and 2018
47. On April 2, 2015, which terrorist organization attacked the Garissa University College in Kenya and killed 148 students?
48. On 25 April 2015 an earthquake strike in Nepal which cause 8857 deaths. What was the magnitude of that earthquake?
49. Expo 2015 held in Milan Italy on which date?
50. On September 3, 2017, which country conducts his sixth and most powerful nuclear test?
51. On which date Montenegro joins NATO as the 29th member?
52. From February 9-25 Winter Olympics 2018 are held in which country?
53. On which date Saudi Arabia allows women to drive?
General knowledge trivia questions Australia
54. What is the name of the highest mountain in Australia?
55. Canberra is the capital city of which country?
56. Arnhem land exist in which territory of Australia?
Enjoy reading? try this also 115+ good trivia questions and answers list
57. The Aboriginal name of Perth is what?
58. What is the height of Uluru’s?
General knowledge trivia questions and answers about the Philippines
59. Baguio is the coldest city of which country?
60. From the list which island discovered by Philippine? Bantayan, Cebu, Boracay?
61. Number 1 tourist place in Philippine is what?
62. Taal exist in which city?
63. Which city is named as “The city of friendship”?
64. What is Nephlococcygia?
65. Who created the series ‘Sherlock Holmes’?
66. In which U.S state the Area 51 is located?
67. What does the study of nutrition called?
68. What does GPU stand for?
69. Which is the origin country of ice cream?
70. Which is the largest ocean on earth?
71.Who wrote the first ever dictionary?
72. What does ‘www’ stands for?
Love this general knowledge quiz and want to download? you can download this file from here: general trivia questions and answers pdf
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply