Are you interested in improving your general knowledge? Want to do your brain exercise on a daily basis? Then why not to learn through trivia questions? This one word or one sentence answers are easy to learn and help you improve your knowledge. There are present a lot of trivia questions in the internet world in almost all field. You will get all the worldly knowledge and improve your mental skills. It is good to learn questions on daily basis and have command on information about the world. If you are interested in geography then look out some interesting and informative geography trivia questions described below.
Trivia Questions On Geography
1. What do homographic representations defines?
2. In which zones do latitudinal difference corresponds?
3. Where does the Great Victoria Desert located?
4. The steel industry of which country is completely importing raw material?
5. When do temperature immediately rises.
6. What is enclosed water between two impermeable layers known as?
7. How you define polygenetic landforms?
8. When the initial increase of the magnetic field in magnetic storms occur?
9. What is island estate of Australia?
10. What common languages do science speak?
Easy Geography Trivia Questions
11. Which country has the least landmass?
12. Commercially harvested species that are valuable?
13. Number of USSR disintegration?
14. Where you find the highest degree of the mineral concentration?
15. What is the leading state of the paper industry?
16. Which sea has the highest salinity?
17. Do you know where Himalayan mountains are present?
18. Is carbon dioxide absorbs infrared from sunlight?
19. What is the name of the island that has vast coral land coverings?
20. In which units does the length of the day is measured?
Us Geography Trivia Questions And Answers
21. Do you know about the longest river in the USA?
22. Where is Death Valley located in the USA?
23. Which lake is present throughout the US border?
24. What is the smallest state in the USA?
25. Do you know the capital of the Mississippi?
26. Do you have an idea about the nickname of the pelican state?
27. Name the state that has union jack in its flag?
28. What is the area of state Louisiana?
29. What is the biggest state of the USA?
30. Name second largest state of USA.
Geography Trivia Facts
31. Name the person who first assessed the Earth’s mass?
32. Name the rock that retain water?
33. Do you know the name of scientist who first ive hypothesis about mass of Earth?
34. What is meaning of Isotherm?
35. Name the dessert where large rocks are present?
36. Name the rocks due to which upper part of Lithosphere is formed
37. What is exfoliation?
38. Do you know the science for marking maps?
39. The rocky layer of the earth crust is known as?
40. What is cattle rearing?
Hard Geography Trivia
41. Do you which country’s capital is Vaduz?
42. Sierra Leone is the capital of which country?
43. Name the funafuti’s capital?
44. Name three countries that start with capital D?
45. Name four countries that end with letter N?
46. What is the prime meridian?
47. Name the longest coastline in the world.
48. what is the tallest waterfall in the world?
49. do you know a number of great lakes in Canada?
50. Which is the largest desert in the world?
Geography Trivia Questions†And Answers 2014
51. Where is the island of Seychelles located?
52. What is an island of Sri Lanka known as?
53. Do you know where highest sand dunes are present?
54. In which forest do most animal and plant species exist?
55. What is the name of the layer that is present just below the earth crust?
56. What is a Chandrasekhar limit?
57. What is the name of the gulf that’s separate Sweden and Finland?
58. Name the largest continent in the world?
59. What is the largest city in Latin America?
60. Name the highest mountain peak of Oceania.
Geography Questions For 5th Graders
61. Describe the largest gulf present in the world?
62. What is the headquarter of independent states?
63. How many continents in the world?
64. Name the planets in the solar system
65. What is a dwarf planet of the solar system?
66. Name the capital city of Spain
67. Where is Mount Everest located?
68. What is capital of Afghanistan?
69. Where is river Nile present?
70. What place has the largest channels of islands?
71. Which is the smallest city in the world?
72. Name the planet closest to Earth.
73. In which direction the wind blows?
74. What is the currency of Cambodia?
75. Which instrument is used to measure the speed of wind?
76. In which country the Desert of Death is situated?
77. Geo-morphology is the study of which discipline?
Enjoy reading? want more questions to test your knowledge? We recommend you to read these articles also.
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.