Are you in love with trivia? And initially, you want to start with easy trivia questions? You are right, questions and answer quizzes are a great way to check and improve the knowledge. Through these questions, we can know that how much information we are. In this post we trying to cover all easy questions related to movies, animals, places, IT and some other categories.
Most questions are related to kids, as we know on the initial stage we need to know the basic knowledge of everything. Some multiple choice questions are also included in this post. General knowledge questions are very important for kids, through which he can know about the history of any category.
1. What is the key point that Florida attracts tourism?
2. In which year Walt Disney World Resort created? And in which state it is located?
3. Which 2 states have a border with Florida?
4. Who was the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage?
5. How much time took Diana Nyad to swim from Cuba to Florida?
6. What was the name of the first communication satellite of NASA?
7. On which date echo 1 first time launched?
8. Which tree is consider to be the most dangerous in the world?
9. What is the name of the most powerful rocket?
10. What was the falcon heavy launched date?
11. Between which years Florida ruled by British?
12. On which year Florida become the part of USA?
13. Which area is known as “The lightning capital of the united states”?
14. There is no personal income tax in Florida, is that true?
15. What is the distance between Cuba and Florida?
16. Which American state is the world largest citrus fruit producer?
17. The first passenger airline schedule between which cities?
18. On which date the first flight took place?
19. Who was the first pilot of passenger airline?
20. Who was the first passenger of the airline?
21. How many golf courses are their in Florida?
22. Who invented mechanical refrigeration and in which year?
23. Which is the smallest planet in the universe?
24. Mercury is the closest planet to the sun, is it true?
25. Which planet has the highest temperature fluctuation rate?
26. In how many days mercury complete 1 orbital rotation?
27. Which 2 spacecraft’s visited mercury?
28. In which year Mariner 10 flew to Mercury?
29. In which year Messenger entered orbit around Mercury?
30. In which year the Messenger was launched?
31. In which year Messenger complete its primary mission?
32. Approximately how many images collect by Messenger during his mission to Mercury?
33. On which date the Messenger crashed into Mercury?
34. Mercury consist of mostly which type of materials?
35. Second heaviest planet in the solar system is Mercury. Do you know the density?
36. What is the density of the earth?
37. Venus complete 1 orbital rotation in how many days?
38. What is the average orbital speed of Venus?
39. At Venus sun rises from the west and set in the east. Is it true?
40. Which planet is the second brightest object in the night sky?
41. What is the surface gravity of Venus?
42. What is the surface area of Venus?
43. Which planet sometime called “sister planet” of the earth?
44. Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system. What is the average temperature?
45. Venus is surrounded by a reflective layer of which acid?
46. When robotic spacecraft Mariner 2 launched?
47. What is the meaning of Mariner R Mission?
48. Why Campeche surrounded by a wall? What was the reason behind the wall?
49. How many years took to complete Campeche wall?
Easy trivia questions and answers general knowledge
50. What is the height of Campeche wall?
51. Which were the 3 famous tribes of Campeche?
52. When Maxico got Independence from Spain?
53. When Campeche free himself from Yucatan?
54. When Campeche recognize as a separate state?
55. In 1902 which president ordered to give some portion of Campeche to create the province of Quintana Roo?
56. What is the main source of income of Campeche?
57. What is the total area of Campeche?
58. What is the total population of Campeche?
59. What is the name second smallest state of Mexico?
60. What is the name of the largest city of Mexico?
61. On which date Baja California Sur became state?
62. What is the total area of Baja California sur?
63. Baja California Sur is divided into how many municipalities?
64. The world wide web commonly know as?
65. URL Stands for?
66. through which software user’s access resources of the web?
67. Who invented www and in which year?
68. Web pages are made using which language?
69. In webpage how we navigate to other pages?
70. What is the main functionality of web server?
71. When first time Europe and north America connect through direct IP?
72. Which computer Berners-Lee use as first web server?
73. What was the name of first graphic browser?
74. Which team develop the first graphic browser Mosaic?
75. Http stands for?
76. What are the static pages?
77. What are dynamic pages?
78. Example of server side programming language?
79. Example of client side scripting language?
Easy trivia questions multiple choice
82. Domain name follow the rule and procedure of which system?
DNS (Domain Name System)
DSS (Domain Security System)
DNF (Domain Name Function)
83. Generally, the domain represent which address?
84. Who administered the domain?
Domain name registrars
85. What is the rank of Wikipedia in Alexa?
86. Wiki is
87. Who controls the Wikipedia website?
Wiki video foundation
88. Wikipedia available in how many languages?
89. Who created Wikipedia?
Jimmy Wales & Larry Sanger
John Wales & Becker’s
90. In which year Wikipedia has been launched?
1 January 2002
January 15, 2001
February 28, 2000
91. On which date Wikipedia.org and Wikipedia.com registered as a domain name?
January 12, 2001, and January 13, 2001
January 1, 2001, and January 2, 2001
92. Where is google headquarter located?
Menlo Park California
94. Who were the founders of Google?
Larry page & Sergey Brin
Larry Smith & Becker’s.
95. What was the initial name of google?
96.Google first time ran on which domain?
Stanford University domain (google.stanford.edu)
97. When google domain name registered?
In September 15, 1997
In Oct 20, 1995
98. When google became a proper incorporate company?
In September 4, 1998
In November 10, 1990
99. The first office of google was based on?
100. Who was the first employee of google company?
101. Google was initially funded by Andy Bechtolsheim. How much money did he give?
102. In which year Brin and Page decided to sell Google to Excite?
103. At what price, Brin and Page agree to sell Google to Excite?
104. When Google moved its office to Palo Alto California
105. When does Google start selling advertisements associated with keywords?
Easy trivia questions about animals
106. How many species of frog exist in the world?
107. The frog can observe water through their skin. He didn’t need to drink water. Is this true?
108. In which country frog is a symbol of life and fertility?
109. Finch exist all over the world, except which country?
110. Finch is popular due to which feature?
111. What will be the minimum and maximum size of Finch?
112. What are the favorite foods of Finch?
113. Normally in which area Toucan found?
114. What are the favorite foods of Toucan?
115. What make Toucan unique from all other birds?
116. What are the average size of Toucan beak?
117. On which thing toucan beak made?
118. What are the color combination of the Toucan body?
119. Through which part of the body Toucan adjust blood flow?
120. How many types of Toucans exist in the world?
121. Woodpeckers exist all over the world except which country?
122. Woodpecker’s use their beak for which purpose?
123. What is the average size of woodpecker tongue?
124. How many times a day woodpecker’s tap?
125. Which type of woodpecker’s only found in a mature pine forest?
Easy trivia questions and answers 2017
126. North America treated as a total solar eclipse on which date?
127. Malala Yousufzai became 20 years old on which year?
128. On which date Donald trump became officially the president of US?
129. In which country the handball world championship (men) 2017 was held?
130. What was the started and ended date of a handball world championship (men) 2017?
131. According to IMDB which was the top rated Hollywood movie 2017?
132. What was the season number of 2017 NFL?
133. What was the started and ended date of the regular season of NFL 2017?
Quiz questions for 5 year olds
134. What you required most when you thirsty?
135. School bus color is?
136. Who is the founder of Facebook?
137. What was the name of aeroplane inventor?
138. W hich country initiate the Olympic games?
139. Who was William Shakespeare?
140. Galileo invented which tool?
141. On which medium sound travel faster? Water or air?
142. How many planets exist in the solar system?
143. Which singer has been titled as king of pop music?
144. Which is the most viewed video on YouTube?
145. What is the name of the largest building in the world?
146. The smallest country in the world is?
147. Largest animal on the land?
148. Through which part of the body human can walk?
149. Through which part of the body human can hear?
150. Through which part of the body human can see?
Fun kid movie trivia questions and answers
151. In how many years Kung Fu Panda movie completed?
152. Kung Fu Panda was released on which year?
153. Which animation company produce Kung Fu Panda Movie?
154. Who were the directors of Kung Fu Panda?
155. Who was the producer of Kung Fu Panda?
156. What was the name of mthe ain character panda in Kung Fu Panda?
157. Who wrote the story of Kung Fu Panda Movie?
158. Who was the villain of Kung Fu Panda Movie?
159. Rio release on which year?
160. Who directed the movie RIO?
161. Which studio done the animation of RIO?
162. What was the name of the main character of RIO Movie?
163. What are the name of 5 most common tools use for gardening?
164. Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the U.S?
165. To which sport Christiano Renaldo is associated?
166. Which element is 'Na' in a periodic table?
167. Which state of the U.S is famous for peaches?
168. How many feet are there in a mile?
169. Who is the author of The Harry Potter series?
170. How many players are there in a baseball team?
171. Which is the most spoken language in the world?