In this article, we are going to increase your knowledge about wine and beer. Wine is an alcoholic drink made up of fermented grape juice in which sugar is consumed from grapes by yeast and converts into ethanol, carbon dioxide, and heat. There are many varieties of grapes that produce different kinds of wines. The process which takes place in the conversion is known as fermentation.
One of the oldest and widely consumed alcoholic drinks known as beer is the third most popular drink after water and tea. It is brewed from barley, grain, rice, and wheat, etc. In the production of beer, fermentation takes place too. We will discuss more beer and wine in the below topics.
1. What type of drink wine is?
2. From what wine is made?
3. What is consumed by yeast in the grapes?
4. Through which process wine is made?
5. In which regions the earliest evidence of wine was found?
6. In which year the earliest evidence was found?
7. Which countries are the five largest wine-producing regions?
8. In which season grapes begin their growth?
Want to know about highly informative trivia about Andy Griffith?: 70+ Highly Informative Trivia Quiz about Andy Griffith
Beer And Wine Trivia
9. Which alcoholic drink is the most widely consumed drink in the world?
10. After water and tea which drink is the most popular in the world?
11. Most modern beer is brewed with?
12. What are hops?
13. Which is referred to as a prayer to the Mesopotamian goddess of beer?
14. What is Ninkasi?
15. In what beer is distributed?
16. Where do beers are particularly available?
Sparkling Wine Trivia
17. What is sparkling wine?
18. In which region sparkling wine is produced
19. In which countries is common it?
20. Give any one example of sparkling wine?
21. Do sparkling wine include alcohol?
22. After the expiry date how long can the wine be stored?
Food And Wine Trivia
23. How many gallons of wine are produced by California each year?
24. How many acres of wine grapes California has?
25. How many grapes are used to produce a bottle of wine?
26. How many glasses of wine one acre of grapes can produce?
27. Commercial wineries in the U.S are?
28. How many calories a 6-ounce glass of wine contains?
Want to know about presidential trivia?: 55+ Presidential Trivia Questions And Answers
In this topic, we are going to discuss wines and beers which are famous alcoholic drinks from many centuries. We will also let you know about Oenophobia which is the fear of wine. The history of wines and beers, types, glasses, etc will be also discussed below. If anyone wants to increase their knowledge about wines and beers then they should do this quiz.
Wine Facts For Dummies
28. The fear of wine is known as?
30. From which grape Prosecco wine is made?
31. From which country the wine Prosecco belongs?
32. Which type of wine Prosecco is?
33. From which type of grapes Burgundy wine is made?
34. Which country’s wine grape Shiraz is?
Silly Wine Facts
35. Who invented the dark green wine bottle?
36. Before the invention of the bottle wine used to kept in?
37. From where did the custom of bumping glasses with a ‘cheers’ came?
38. Since when bubbles in wine have been observed?
39. In which oldest literary works winemaking is a significant theme?
40. What is the average age of a French oak tree harvested for use in creating wine barrels?
Wine Glass Trivia
41. What is eliminated by swirling wine in a glass?
42. Do wine in a glass taste better?
43. What occurs after swirling wine too much?
44. Which type of wine glass is best to taste wine?
45. Which wine glass is best for red wine?
Wine Quiz For Staff
46. How many varieties of wine grapes exist worldwide?
47. How many different species of oak are present to source wood for wine barrel?
48. Who invented Eiswein?
49. What occurs when the wine comes in contact with air?
50. How many years a newly-planted wine takes to grow?
Wine Q And A
51. Wines made from frozen grapes are called?
52. The medieval measurement for the liquid volume of wine?
53. Which country has become the leading market for red wine?
54. How many grapes comprise one cluster?
55. How many bottles of one grape wine can produce?