Hello guys. Welcome to the beer trivia questions. In this trivia, you guys know much about beer, what is the history of it, world's famous beer, many festivities with respect to beer celebrated in different countries, and many more. The first portion of trivia includes intro of beer, some past history, how it is formed, etc. Some information and facts regarding US beer also mention here. Some multiple-choice questions also added. Let's go through it.
1. Which is the most oldest alcoholic drinks in the world?
2. Third most popular drink after water and tea?
3. Beer is brewed from?
4. Most commonly brewed from?
5. How beer is brewed?
6. What is the function of hops?
7. What is Code of Hammurabi?
8. Earliest archaeological evidence of fermentation consists of how many old residues of a beer?
9. Earliest clear chemical evidence of beer produced from barley dates to about?
10. Beer is recorded in the written history of?
11. Archaeologists speculate that beer was instrumental in the formation of?
12. In which country, each worker got a daily ration of four to five litres of beer?
13. Fermented drink using rice and fruit was made in which country around 7000 BC?
14. Who noted that during his travels, beer was being produced in Armenia?
15. Beer was spread through Europe by?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 90+ college football trivia questions and answers
US beer trivia
16. Beer in the United States is manufactured by more than?
17. In 2012, United States produced?
18. How many gallon US people consumes per capita annually?
19. In 2011, the United States was ranked in the world?
20. Total consumption was second only to which country?
21. Most common style of beer produced by the big breweries is?
22. First commercial brewery in the United States was built by?
23. Steam beer, the first uniquely American beer style, evolved in the?
24. Name the oldest operating brewing company in the United States?
25. One of the earliest large-scale brewers was Best Brewing?
26. What is Prohibition era?
27. Who discover an underground brewery during Prohibition?
28. In 2016, name top three beer companies in the US?
29. Most large-scale brewers including?
30. What is Malt liquor?
Beer trivia multiple-choice questions
31. Which country consumes the most beer as a whole?
32. Which state is home to the most popular beer brands?
33. Drinking stout could help to fight with?
B) Heart attack
34. How many styles of beer are there?
35. Every year, which country organizes biggest beer festival in the world?
36. US celebrates its National Beer Day on which date of April?
37. Who celebrates its 'BeerFes' annually?
38. Who produces high-quality premium beers in the world?
39. Beer is as old as?
A) Human history
B) World history
C) Nature history
40. Earliest evidence of beer making was found in?
A) Western Europe
B) Western Iran
41. Every year, US generates profits of over how many billion dollars from beer alone?
A) 100 billion
B) 50 billion
C) 75 billion
42. Which city is the biggest producer of beer,in the U.S?
43. IPA stands for?
A) Indian Pale Lager
B) Indian Pure Lager
C) Indian Pulp Lager
44. What is beer pong?
45. Beer pong was invented in?
This part of trivia includes some amazing facts and information about beer. Some detailed knowledge about beer included in this portion. Moreover, information about alcohol also mentions here. This part helps you to update your knowledge about the given topics.
Beer trivia free printable
46. World's most expensive beer costs?
47. World's most expensive beer is?
48. Which government gives beer to the alcoholic people, as incentives?
49. Japan has different beer festivals. Name them?
50. Who celebrates the Lan Kwai Fong Music and Beer Fest every April?
51. Philippines celebrates its?
52. Germany collects over how many tons of trash after the Oktoberfest?
53. In which state, beer industry plays a vital role in its economy?
54. Which has extreme hop flavors?
55. Which largest craft breweries manufacture Indian Pale lager?
56. For ales, the ideal storage temperature is between?
57. Lagers should be stored between?
58. Which president brewed his own beer at the White House?
59. Drinking beer reduces the risk of?
60. Drinking beer significantly lower the risk of developing?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ mammals trivia questions and answers[All Types]
Beer 101 trivia
61. China’s annual consumption of beer averages at?
62. This annual consumption of China is twice the amount of the?
63. Two major categories of beer?
64. Most successful beer brands offer?
65. Name some iconic beers which are made in the Pilsner style?
66. Who brewed the world's first Pilsen?
67. Which is a non-mechanized method of making beer?
68. Craft beer is more prized than?
69. Commercial beers are known as?
70. What is a Stout?
Beer and alcohol trivia questions and answers
71. Drinking too much beer will increase?
72. Drinking too much alcohol will increase?
73. Small consumption of beer reduces the risk of?
74. Beer intake protects the body?
75. Moderate alcohol consumption increases?
76. In 1983, how many licensed breweries in the United States?
77. At the end of 2017, the number of licensed breweries increased upto?
78. Most low-alcohol beers are?
79. Other names of low alcohol beer is?
80. Who accounts for almost a third of worldwide sales of nonalcoholic and alcohol-free beer?
This part added some easy and fun loving multiple choice questions about beer. One can easily solve it. If no, then try to answer first and then correct it by watching the right answers. Some world's record questions also included here related to the beer. We're sure these trivia upgrade your current information and knowledge. Hopefully you like to read this.
Multiple choice beer trivia
81. Ancient ………….. were serious about beer brewing.
82. ……….. has the most individual brands of beer.
83. Oenology’ is the study of?
84. Zythology is the study of?
85. What is Schlenkerla
A) Traditional smoked wine
B) Traditional smoked flavor
C) Traditional smoked beer
86. The process of making beer is called?
87. Flower of the hop vine is used for?
88. Which beers are usually top-fermented?
A) Malted barley
B) Cereal grains
89. Kriek, a variety of beer brewed with?
90. IBU stands for?
A) International Beer Union
B) International Bitterness Union scale
C) International Bitterness Units scale
Beer 101 quiz
91. What is Cenosillicaphobia?
92. World's biggest glass of beer is?
93. World's biggest glass of beer produced by?
95. Who holds the record of most pints of beer stacked on his head?
96. John Evans bagged a Guinness World Records in June 2010 for stacking how many times?
97. Who prohibits drinking in commercials?
98. On June 22, 1977, who secured a Guinness World Record for drinking 1 liter of beer in 1.3s?
99. First brewers in Egypt were?
100. Who considered beer as an inferior beverage?
Beer trivia questions 2019
101. Beer was also considered?
102. Men traditionally had?
103. Beer is measured and assessed by its?
104. Beer colour is determined by?
105. The most common colour is?
106. Pale amber is produced by?
107. Which was first used for roasting malt in 1642?
108. Alcoholism is treatable. Yes or No?
109. What is NIAAA?
110. Origin of Alcoholism is still?