World of Beer famously known as WOB is an American bar located in the United States, China, and South Korea. The tavern was founded in 2007 and earns on average $100 million annually. Paul Avery owns the company and around 500 worked are employed in it. The headquarter of the company is located in Tampa Bay, Florida.
The third most popular drink on earth is beer followed by water and tea. Moreover, in the United States, the most favorite alcoholic beverage is beer. The per capita consumption of beer is highest in the Czech Republic while overall the consumption is more in China. Bavarian brewmaster Josef Groll invented the Pilsner beer in 1842, which is the first pale lager produced in the Czech Republic.
World of Beer Trivia
1. In which countries the chain of World of Beer located?
2. When the World of Beer founded?
3. What is the branded name of World of beer?
4. WOB is which country’s tavern chain?
5. Where is the headquarter of the company?
6. How many craft beers are sell out by WOB locations?
7. How much is the average revenue of the company?
8. Who is the owner of the company?
9. How many workers does the company employ?
10. When the beer cans were introduced?
Want to know about best 2000s trivia?: 75+ Best 2000s Trivia Questions (Events, Innovations, Entertainment)
World of Beer Trivia Night College Station
11. Who invented the brown bottle and tallboys?
12. Which state drinks more beer per person than any other does?
13. How much each person in the state drunk beer in 2013?
14. Which is the bitterest beer on the International bitterness unit scale?
15. Which country introduced Corona Beer?
16. What are the ingredients of Corona beer?
17. Why propylene glycol alginate is used?
18. When the beer Stone IPA released?
19. Which is the most well respected and bestselling IPAs in the country?
20. In which country Pilsner invented?
A wide range of beer is present today all over the world. Stone IPA, Corona beer, and Chicha are among the types of beer. Stone IPA was released in August 1997 and is considered the most well respected and bestselling IPA in the United States. While Mexico introduced the Corona beer in which Barley malt, corn, hops, yeast, antioxidants, and propylene glycol alginate are present.
World of Beer Trivia Bethesda
21. When the beer was produced?
22. Who invented the beer?
23. Which town of the country is titled as the pilsner’s homeland?
24. What does the Crystal clear beer indicate?
25. Which is the third most popular drink on earth?
26. How many gallons of beer were consumed worldwide during 2016?
27. How much beer the average U.S citizen over 21 consumed in 2017?
28. Which country consumes more beer over the world?
World of Beer Trivia Rockville
29. Which African nation loves drinking beer?
30. What is the annual beer consumption per head in the country?
31. Which beer has lower alcohol than others do?
32. What does the study of fermentation called?
33. What amount of beer was allowed to drink for the monk during fasting in the middle ages?
34. What are the common ways of transporting beer?
35. Which ingredient of beer is good for bones?
36. Who is the Patron Saint of brewing?
37. What is the secret ingredient of Chicha?
38. BrewDog is a brewery of which country?
Want to know about trivia team names?: 100+ Trivia Team Names (Funny, Clean, Political, Pixar etc.)
Beer festivals are also celebrated in the majority of the countries. Oktoberfest is the biggest one which held in Munich, Germany, and lasts for three weeks. More than six million people attend the festival each year from all over the world. The festival was first celebrated on October 12, 1810, to celebrate the marriage of the prince. The main attraction of the first Oktoberfest festival was the horse ride.
World of Beer Events
39. Which is the biggest beer festival?
40. Which is the famous beer brand in Germany?
42. For how many days the festival lasts?
43. In which city the festival takes place?
44. Which ancient civilization first brewed the beer?
45. When the festival ‘Octoberfest’ started?
46. How much beer is served at the festival?
World of Beer Buffalo Trivia
46. Where the earliest making of beer found?
47. What is the annual average profit of beer industry in the United States?
48. How many licensed breweries were there in the United States in 1983?
49. What was the number in 2017?
50. How the ancient Sumerians made beer?
51. Which state of the United State has most breweries?
52. How many breweries are there in California?
53. How many breweries are there in Washington?
54. How many basic categories of beer are there?
55. What are the categories?
56. How the categories were differentiated?
57. How many types of beer were documented during ancient Egyptian?
58. Name any two types of beer of that time?
59. Which is the favorite alcoholic beverage of the Americans?
60. Where beer was believed to have magical power?
Trivia Night Buffalo 2019
61. When the beer ‘The Four Seasons of Mother Earth’ released?
62. How much alcohol present in the beer?
63. What does ABV stands for?
64. In which countries MacDonald offers beer on their menu?
65. Which beer was at top in 2019?
66. The beer ‘Rodenbach Classic’ belongs to which country?
67. In how many states of the U.S. the Agua-Fresca-inspired ale was available in 2019?
68. What are the main ingredients of Threes brewing?
69. What is the ABV of Holy Mountain Witchfinder?
70. When the beer Le Mur released?
71. When the word ‘stout’ first emerged?
72. Where the word was developed?
73. What version of the beer is described by the word?
74. How much distance is required to grow hop?
75. Who wrote a book on the ‘diseases’ of beer?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.